[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

"
dxadeamon escribió:
what 5l did you use for uber lab? in a non vp setup. Im currently using HS - Brutality - Melee Phys - Fortify - Ruthless , And only have about 26k tool tip dps. Something I'm doing wrong?

I would move fortify to leap slam +faster attacks + blood magic.

Replace ruthless with maim and add multistrike.

Tooltip dps is more than half the real dps btw, have to check in some way, just as comparison, tooltip with 6L and starforge is slightly more than 100k
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
"
Agneton escribió:
Hey, considering making this build, i was wondering: what do you think about kaom's heart vs brass dome? i notice in PoB that with kaom's instead of dome, you still have 35k armor and 80% phys reduction, this looks like more then enough for me to offset abyssus. Kaoms ups life to 8,5k which means alot more leech/sec and a lot more insulation again elemental damage, something this build does not defend very well against.

Another route to explore is kaom chest + jugg end charges branch + enduring cry, it is much better vs ele dmg and end charges should cover phys reduction. A good variation if you like the end charges playstyle.

Keep in mind that you won't get the crit immunity from brassdome. Have a try and let us know!
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

"
Terashell escribió:
I'm giving this build a shot since it looks like my old EQ jug only better. I just have a question: Do you think it would work well leveling with Ngamahu's Flame until you can afford a Starforge? Get the extra dps from the magma orb bombs?

Ngamahu needs specific gem setup and some notable passives.
If you want to use an axe definitely go with kitava's feast as it will enable you an extra gem slot on heavy strike

"
Wittgensteinn escribió:
Can you post a 1H weapon and shield for this build please? I want to try kinda close but different build

Well, brassdome is specifically a 2hander chest, one of its mods lowers block chance, so sword'n'shield is anti synergic

About helmet enchant: Heavy Strike has a 12% chance to deal Double Damage is better than 40% increased Heavy Strike Damage right? The price of abyssus with fist one is very high (8 ex) when the second one price is around 1-2 ex.
Editado por útlima vez por Anaroin en 5 ene. 2018 7:37:33
"
Anaroin escribió:
About helmet enchant: Heavy Strike has a 12% chance to deal Double Damage is better than 40% increased Heavy Strike Damage right? The price of abyssus with fist one is very high (8 ex) when the second one price is around 1-2 ex.

It's been always a great issue for me to get the enchants, more for rarity reasons. I got all my enchants always at 20c because the skill is niche. 8ex is out of this world you can ignore it and consider it as "no helms for sale atm".

Regarding enchants, yes 12% chance is preferable, but still 40% inc dmg is good if you have no other choice.

Keep note that while it makes a difference, getting a 6L and a starforge, even a tri quad mod jewel still makes a greater difference, so see for yourself if it's worth spending exalts on it

"
ZaeN escribió:
"
dxadeamon escribió:
what 5l did you use for uber lab? in a non vp setup. Im currently using HS - Brutality - Melee Phys - Fortify - Ruthless , And only have about 26k tool tip dps. Something I'm doing wrong?

Tooltip dps is more than half the real dps btw, have to check in some way, just as comparison, tooltip with 6L and starforge is slightly more than 100k

Would Multistrike actually be any good? Since it will target all the skellies around izaro unless I get to the point where I can instant burst him down
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1985677/page/1

Here's how to play Heavy Strike with about 4x more damage than this dumpster build
Editado por útlima vez por Xevosh en 5 ene. 2018 14:42:48
"
Xevosh escribió:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1985677/page/1

Here's how to play Heavy Strike with about 4x more damage than this dumpster build

Hey man, why so serious?

Show me that zerker in 3.1 with new VP :)

"
dxadeamon escribió:
"
ZaeN escribió:
"
dxadeamon escribió:

Would Multistrike actually be any good? Since it will target all the skellies around izaro unless I get to the point where I can instant burst him down

If adds get too many switch maim for splash, ideally you have warchief totem spamming aoe while you leap around or behind izaro all the time and deal short bursts

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional