Crit Ele Split Ripper - Fastest map clearer? You decide! Up to 95 crit

what Jewels are you guys using?
"
silverdash escribió:
SA: more aoe/range
Tornado: Better Single target, better damage.
My opinion: low gear is for tornado, epic gear and ~lvl90+ is for SA.

Legacy windripper isn't the best in slot. But it has that nice IIQ/IIR. Any rare bow with high crit, attack speed and high elemental damage rolls I guess will outdamage the windripper.

TLDR version:
pro's:
- insanely sick op clear speed, high iiq 78 maps feel like 68 modless maps.
- MF (if using wripper)
- Knockback
- Most enemies are perma frozen, if they survive >1 hit anyway
- Offscreen killing and 'exploit'-killing mapbosses from offscreen or safely through other means.

cons:
- Very expensive
- Not the best for killing those really hard map bosses.
- Your clearspeed is so high that partying is never worth it unless you need to rotate maps to reduce the cost.
- Survivability is strong for ranged, but weak compared to high-end melee characters.
- Reflect may or may not insta you depending on the packsize and pseudo-rng-evasion rolls. Double reflect or reflect when standing on shocked ground = RIP. Only applies when you get high dps.

Longer version:
Party-ing with flame totems, melee characters, cyclone, etc. is usually not worth it once you get high dps. You kill almost all mobs before they even get to them. Like they put down their flame totems but before the flame totem can even shoot once, you already killed the entire screen. They probably only hold you back because you gotta wait for them with your near-non-stop ~120% movespeed. But keeping this movespeed up in parties is harder.
The only reason to party with them would be to rotate high level maps to reduce the cost.

Really, all those builds like dual flame totem that claim "You got excellent clear speed" is really a pile of garbage in terms of clear-speed compared to this build. This one imo has more clearspeed than pre 2.0 CoC builds.
BUT, flame totems and such are insanely cheap, insanely safe and easy2play, unlike this build. And should probably be used for newbies or new leagues instead of this build. Also this build is very risky vs some bosses like crematorium, tunneler (orchard boss), atziri, etc. While those other builds can handle these better.

But hey, clearspeed = all that matters in the end. More xp&more orbs per hour from clearspeed&MF. You can get several ex a day in orb-value alone.

Yeah I have started to collect currency to get this bow now, or something me happy til I can get it ^^
thanks for the help!
Hey guys, I'm currently at the crossroads with a bow character in tempest league. I can either choose to gear/skill for a harbinger or an ele/windripper build, what would you guys recommend? I have some exalts to work with.
"
scorburel escribió:
what Jewels are you guys using?

Mantra of Flame and Static electricity. Saving money to buy the insanely expensive Inspired Learning.
I got 53k split full buff with that two.
Also mantra of flame scales your dps with party member too. The more auras you have, the more power you command
Editado por útlima vez por gerremy en 2 ago. 2015 22:34:31
"
silverdash escribió:
SA: more aoe/range
Tornado: Better Single target, better damage.
My opinion: low gear is for tornado, epic gear and ~lvl90+ is for SA.

Legacy windripper isn't the best in slot. But it has that nice IIQ/IIR. Any rare bow with high crit, attack speed and high elemental damage rolls I guess will outdamage the windripper.

TLDR version:
pro's:
- insanely sick op clear speed, high iiq 78 maps feel like 68 modless maps.
- MF (if using wripper)
- Knockback
- Most enemies are perma frozen, if they survive >1 hit anyway
- Offscreen killing and 'exploit'-killing mapbosses from offscreen or safely through other means.

cons:
- Very expensive
- Not the best for killing those really hard map bosses.
- Your clearspeed is so high that partying is never worth it unless you need to rotate maps to reduce the cost.
- Survivability is strong for ranged, but weak compared to high-end melee characters.
- Reflect may or may not insta you depending on the packsize and pseudo-rng-evasion rolls. Double reflect or reflect when standing on shocked ground = RIP. Only applies when you get high dps.

Longer version:
Party-ing with flame totems, melee characters, cyclone, etc. is usually not worth it once you get high dps. You kill almost all mobs before they even get to them. Like they put down their flame totems but before the flame totem can even shoot once, you already killed the entire screen. They probably only hold you back because you gotta wait for them with your near-non-stop ~120% movespeed. But keeping this movespeed up in parties is harder.
The only reason to party with them would be to rotate high level maps to reduce the cost.

Really, all those builds like dual flame totem that claim "You got excellent clear speed" is really a pile of garbage in terms of clear-speed compared to this build. This one imo has more clearspeed than pre 2.0 CoC builds.
BUT, flame totems and such are insanely cheap, insanely safe and easy2play, unlike this build. And should probably be used for newbies or new leagues instead of this build. Also this build is very risky vs some bosses like crematorium, tunneler (orchard boss), atziri, etc. While those other builds can handle these better.

But hey, clearspeed = all that matters in the end. More xp&more orbs per hour from clearspeed&MF. You can get several ex a day in orb-value alone.

Confirmed. Partying will only slow this build down. The only time you need a party is when you need to combine map costs and get a tanker so you can snipe the boss from far behind.

This build is so awesome in term of exp and economics as well. I got rich from trading orbs only, i skips even rares.
One draw back is that items drop so much it lags a lot :P
Hi
If I would like to add more mf (like iiq/iir gems) what gems should I drop then or is it better to keep gems and just add mf to the gear when I can? Could anyone who uses this build for mf post their gear? Or is it best to just keep it as it is?
"
ilstefano escribió:
Hi
If I would like to add more mf (like iiq/iir gems) what gems should I drop then or is it better to keep gems and just add mf to the gear when I can? Could anyone who uses this build for mf post their gear? Or is it best to just keep it as it is?

I play mainly MF, my gear;

Im trying to resocket my my ripper to 4R2G, ideal links are TS-GMP-WED-LL-BM-IIQ imo. or swap ts and gmp with SA and chain if u do split. Im going TS cause im soon swapping to kaoms and changing the build around abit. at about 70k gmp dps with mf gear.

im sitting at 22k dps with auras on in my hideout

how are u guys all getting 40k+ ?

passive tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAx4DlgUtBiMKmw2ND6sWvxmKH0EhdiP2JIsk_SaVKgsqODB8Mfo2PTfUOdQ7KD7PQzFHfkp9S1dM_02STipRR1VLVvpbr15FX7BgQ2HiYqxlTWyMbWxuPW-eb_JwUnDVdO11y3b3dwd463rvfXV_K4MJhs6HE4d2idOMC4w2jX2Nfo2_kAqS85cGm7WcpJ2qoJ-n1LQ4tUi3trl8u-O9Nr3mvqfA48EzwzrEospK037UI9aK2sHcFeOf5RnnCudU6mLssO0_7g7vevGz8-r66_zF_rr-yP_e?accountName=david112t&characterName=Spectralll
IGN DavidHood
You're on std, you need LEGACY multi. Your gloves are also weak and you need nice rare jewels.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 6 ago. 2015 9:09:16
1) Change Increase Critical Damage to Added Lightning Damage. ICD stinks in 2.0. This is very cheap and will add very significantly to your dps.
2) Get Maligaro's Virtuosity gloves
3) Get your gems to 21/20

Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Editado por útlima vez por Flapdrol en 7 ago. 2015 4:06:26

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional