[3.4] Say_Ten's Double Strike/Spectral Throw Melee Scion - Cheap and Easy to Play

"
indirect escribió:
Hi guys, I'm just wondering what I can do to better my character in Harbinger? I've followed this guide pretty specifically... what's the thing I need to start working on next. (Other than a new belt)

(My gear)
Spoiler

Thanks for any input!

yes belt! haha. go for a leather or heavy base with a ton of life and resists.

Would be awesome if that was phys damage on your gloves. Craft life leech on them at least.

boots are ok but you could do better.

amulet is fine if you need the stats. i would figure out which stats you do actually need and try to get a better one with roughly the same amount of life and a ton of phys damage.

diamond ring needs life on it ideally. maybe look for a ring with mana leech and life and phys damage on it on trade.

other ring is good. craft flat phys on that.

basically you're missing out on a lot of damage. you'll get there.

you should also have one instant recovery flask, ideally. if you want me in game, i probably have one i can sell you cheap.

"
Exobit42 escribió:
I actually don't get how I can cast Hatred, HoA and Grace with Enlighten? Am I doing the maths wrong? Even with my Alpha's Howl it seems the reserve will still be to high?!

Beside that - this is the most fun build I tried till now! I get instagibbed by some enemies but struggle far less than with my Arc-based witches before. :-)

you need a level 4 enlighten to do that, which is very expensive. so you either A) only use one big aura or the other, depending on your prefence...most people go with hatred...or B) get a combo of higher level enlighten with hatred or grace mana reservation implicit from lab enchant on your helm, ideally on an alpha's.
I'm only at 60k dps with Double strike, spectral throw 15k dps.

Not sure what's wrong.

Hi can you update your Ascendancy please?
"
Say_Ten escribió:
"
Exobit42 escribió:
I actually don't get how I can cast Hatred, HoA and Grace with Enlighten? Am I doing the maths wrong? Even with my Alpha's Howl it seems the reserve will still be to high?!

Beside that - this is the most fun build I tried till now! I get instagibbed by some enemies but struggle far less than with my Arc-based witches before. :-)

you need a level 4 enlighten to do that, which is very expensive. so you either A) only use one big aura or the other, depending on your prefence...most people go with hatred...or B) get a combo of higher level enlighten with hatred or grace mana reservation implicit from lab enchant on your helm, ideally on an alpha's.

I have lvl 4 enlighten and I still can't cast all 3. I can barely cast 2 together
How do you deal with reflects? I have 50% reduced from Slayer and 25% from Pantheon and I still die to my own attacks :/
"
Say_Ten escribió:
"
texasgoldrush escribió:
"
Say_Ten escribió:

Right now I see a 2H sword on trade that's 5L and 540pdps with additional crafted fire damage (which you could always change to something else) for 150c, which is a pretty good deal.

You could run starforge and ditch hatred and herald of ash for blasphemy and vulnerability, but starforge is really expensive.

I am only on act 5 with this build, but have a kondo's pride, so use that until I can afford a 500dps weapon? Could I chance on one?

When will I hit a rush of power that puts my dps over 100k? because my dps now is 5k for act V with hatred and flame golem, but with herald of ash not yet activated.

yeah that's totally fine. and honestly 5k without using HoA in act 5 is pretty good.

i wouldn't bother trying to craft one unless you are finding 5L or 6L weapons and/or ilvl 83+ weapons.

there usually isn't a huge surge...it happens over time. just use the 10 acts to get familiar with the build, tree and playstyle and hit me up when you're ready to map and let me know where you're at.

So now I am on maps, completing T5's, doing 55k dps with double strike (with H of Ash, Hatred, and Flame Golem activated), 10k with spectral throw, maxed out resistances except chaos, but with 3.3k life. I rarely use leap strike and isn't linked. I now have a 5L armor with double strike.

How do I get more dps and life, I have several dps and life boosting items. I am about to drop the game because I am sick of the cheap deaths I have been getting. I feel like immortal call CWDT isn't working.
Editado por útlima vez por texasgoldrush en 4 sept. 2017 17:02:05
"
texasgoldrush escribió:

So now I am on maps, completing T5's, doing 55k dps with double strike (with H of Ash, Hatred, and Flame Golem activated), 10k with spectral throw, maxed out resistances except chaos, but with 3.3k life. I rarely use leap strike and isn't linked. I now have a 5L armor with double strike.

How do I get more dps and life, I have several dps and life boosting items. I am about to drop the game because I am sick of the cheap deaths I have been getting. I feel like immortal call CWDT isn't working.

Sounds like what I'm experiencing (on T7) and your setup is pretty similar to what I ran.
I dropped Goldrim and Magnate for Starkonja's Head and a Belt with ~100 life and resis recently. Gonna see how this works out, ~4300 life now. Oh, and I took Cloth and Chain to max my resis.
"
indirect escribió:

I have lvl 4 enlighten and I still can't cast all 3. I can barely cast 2 together

I tried the setup in Path of Building and if I'm not mistaken you need a LVL 4 Enlighten (~210c) AND an Alpha's Howl with the -10% reserve enchantment for either Grace or Hatred (~90c).
Oh, not to Forget the 6L items to run Blood Magic.

Guess that's not my route unless I find a sponsor.
"
Mathew escribió:
I'm only at 60k dps with Double strike, spectral throw 15k dps.

Not sure what's wrong.

If you make your character tab public I can tell you, but 15k on ST is definitely not bad.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional