[3.4] Say_Ten's Double Strike/Spectral Throw Melee Scion - Cheap and Easy to Play

isn't the build kind of squishy though? i put your passive tree into poe planner and i only got 149% life
Welcome to Wraeclast... Well what are you waiting for?
Time To WRECK SHIT

flame totem - knockback + max dodge chance = NANANANANANANA CANT TOUCH THIS
"
Miscu97 escribió:
It's me again :D Where you spoke about the cwdt i see that you say nothing about immortal call lvl(i discovered that in order to cast other abilities with cwdt, it has to be a higher level than the ability you want to autocast) but you say to "max" the blood rage gem. If I do so i loose the autocast feature on that gem :C Can you explain me that better ;)

You don't autocast Blood rage, you manually cast it as you enter the map then forget about it entirely. It refreshes itself after every kill and unless you are fighting a boss, you will almost always never need to refresh.
"
Miscu97 escribió:
It's me again :D Where you spoke about the cwdt i see that you say nothing about immortal call lvl(i discovered that in order to cast other abilities with cwdt, it has to be a higher level than the ability you want to autocast) but you say to "max" the blood rage gem. If I do so i loose the autocast feature on that gem :C Can you explain me that better ;)

yes you lose the autocast function when you go above the threshold. however, GGG made the cast time for blood rage a fuck ton faster a few major game updates ago. so its worth casting on your own to level it and get more attack speed.
"
gigaomega101 escribió:
isn't the build kind of squishy though? i put your passive tree into poe planner and i only got 149% life

build has pretty good physical damage mitigation compared to some other hybrid type builds...but you can always take more life nodes. there are a ton.
What are unique swords viable for this build? I am currently using 3L Kondo`s Pride and it is going quite good as I think. Should I try to make it at least 5L or look for the other weapon?
"
xxxxxravenxxxxx escribió:
What are unique swords viable for this build? I am currently using 3L Kondo`s Pride and it is going quite good as I think. Should I try to make it at least 5L or look for the other weapon?

doomsower is usually cheap and good pdps for the beginning of the endgame
hey say_ten i really love your build as it's the only one i had fun with playing till endgame. i wonder which pantheons i should use. are there any major and minor gods i could have active for most of the fights?
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAAAAAHnA5YFLQd1CZYOPBDwFCAUTRRxGJEaVRuqIVUhYCPTJyAppSz7LlMyCTJ-NZI26DkOOlI64TsoQKBHfkrITeNQR1ivXhNfP2BDYSFjF2VNZ5tsRm49bqpvJ287cmx07XTxdit4DXloeu97w4CKgTqCB4LkgwmE2YTvh2qI7Yoiiq-PYJARkGyXeZpqn8umV6cwqSepbqmUtfK8n702voC-p768wBrApsEEwQfTb9d-2L3ZfNrB3D3h7-RR7nrvDvJB8kXyWvdN-hj8S_4K_o8=

This skilltree will save 4+ skillpoints compared to the one you posted. Been using that. Would like to add that focusing on the twohand nodes early is not the best approach unless you have proper climbing gear. Most likely you will use whatever is at hand.

Great guide and thanks for your work
I want a Ninja armor for my shadow.

I like Turtles.
"
Fruitspunch1888 escribió:
hey say_ten i really love your build as it's the only one i had fun with playing till endgame. i wonder which pantheons i should use. are there any major and minor gods i could have active for most of the fights?

I would swap between Lunaris and Solaris based on whatever boss you are fighting.

I would use Yugul to reduce the reflect damage so you can cruise through maps faster.
"
DerChi escribió:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAAAAAHnA5YFLQd1CZYOPBDwFCAUTRRxGJEaVRuqIVUhYCPTJyAppSz7LlMyCTJ-NZI26DkOOlI64TsoQKBHfkrITeNQR1ivXhNfP2BDYSFjF2VNZ5tsRm49bqpvJ287cmx07XTxdit4DXloeu97w4CKgTqCB4LkgwmE2YTvh2qI7Yoiiq-PYJARkGyXeZpqn8umV6cwqSepbqmUtfK8n702voC-p768wBrApsEEwQfTb9d-2L3ZfNrB3D3h7-RR7nrvDvJB8kXyWvdN-hj8S_4K_o8=

This skilltree will save 4+ skillpoints compared to the one you posted. Been using that. Would like to add that focusing on the twohand nodes early is not the best approach unless you have proper climbing gear. Most likely you will use whatever is at hand.

Great guide and thanks for your work

Fixed the one in the bottom left. Your tree and the one I posted are a little different near the Templar area but that's the point though...lot of options. Either way, thanks for pointing that out.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional