[3.4] Say_Ten's Double Strike/Spectral Throw Melee Scion - Cheap and Easy to Play

"
Lokiel escribió:
If I wanted to run Ancestral Warchief instead of Double strike, what would you recommend the gem links to be?

I've tried the double strike approach, and it's a bit too sketchy for my playstyle, io die way too fast.

Melee physical, multistrike, faster attacks, added fire...same thing you would put with DS!
"
Isindra escribió:
"
Say_Ten escribió:
leveling trees fixed, thanks for your patience

What about the ascendancy points though ? Did i miss them ?

Damn, my bad again.

I called that out in the update section in the beginning. Doesn't matter what you take first really...
Hi. I started this build in standard two years ago? I not remember .. I have been coming and going for seasons to play and I always have the same dilemma: my dps is on the ground (about 50k dps). Could you tell me what is failing and how should I move to bring the character to level 90? I'm dying on level 71-73 maps with my scion level 83 :( Thank you

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Tzaphkie1/characters
Editado por útlima vez por Tzaphkie1 en 7 ago. 2017 17:09:44
"
Tzaphkie1 escribió:
Hi. I started this build in standard two years ago? I not remember .. I have been coming and going for seasons to play and I always have the same dilemma: my dps is on the ground (about 50k dps). Could you tell me what is failing and how should I move to bring the character to level 90? I'm dying on level 71-73 maps with my scion level 83 :( Thank you

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Tzaphkie1/characters

Your gear is pretty bad for the endgame. Make sure you keep your resists capped and get more life on everything. Your gloves and jewelry are DPS slots. Get rid of Carnage Heart ASAP. It takes away 25% of your life! Read through the gear section again and feel free to hit me up in game. I'm away from home but I'll be back Thursday.
"
Say_Ten escribió:
"
Lokiel escribió:
If I wanted to run Ancestral Warchief instead of Double strike, what would you recommend the gem links to be?

I've tried the double strike approach, and it's a bit too sketchy for my playstyle, io die way too fast.

Melee physical, multistrike, faster attacks, added fire...same thing you would put with DS!

Ah,
I have Ancestral, faster atk, added fire, melee physical atm. I dunno what to do for the other two. I know MultiStrike doesn't work with it though.
"
Lokiel escribió:
"
Say_Ten escribió:
"
Lokiel escribió:

Ah,
I have Ancestral, faster atk, added fire, melee physical atm. I dunno what to do for the other two. I know MultiStrike doesn't work with it though.

Could do fortify to keep him alive, plus AOE

Cull w/ IIR

Curse on hit w/ warlords mark or poachers mark or temp chains

Or any damage gems

Hi Say-Ten, just started this build, pretty new to the game. Found this sword, wondering if good enough for me to invest my currency into make more slots as I'm starting to reach Act 10. Thank you for this guide btw.
Is it still cheap or did all the item needed went pricey after the build was posted? :)
"
Dynastiew escribió:
Is it still cheap or did all the item needed went pricey after the build was posted? :)

Still cheap. I'm not Mathil.
"
forHero escribió:
Hi Say-Ten, just started this build, pretty new to the game. Found this sword, wondering if good enough for me to invest my currency into make more slots as I'm starting to reach Act 10. Thank you for this guide btw.

It's not terrible but you can buy a unique 2h sword from someone really cheaply. Doomsower is a pretty good one. Should be able to buy a 4L one for cheap at a bare minimum.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional