[3.4] Say_Ten's Double Strike/Spectral Throw Melee Scion - Cheap and Easy to Play

What kind of jewels you suggest? And what do you think of my build so far?
These are my items:

I'd like to buy a daresso when the essence league end (just to save some orbs), because i think the synergy with my gloves seems interesting, but i'm not really sure about that.
Editado por útlima vez por MagicSton en 26 nov. 2016 4:35:27
"
MagicSton escribió:
What kind of jewels you suggest? And what do you think of my build so far?
These are my items:

I'd like to buy a daresso when the essence league end (just to save some orbs), because i think the synergy with my gloves seems interesting, but i'm not really sure about that.

I could only see some of the tree on my phone just now but what I saw looked ok. As long as you generally follow the guide you're fine.

I would ditch the surgebinders for good rare gloves. You can get attack speed and flat physical damage on them and that will crush the dps of the unique ones. Plus you can get life and resists too.
and what about jewels?

p.s. needless to say, the gloves are very hard to find with good tiers
"
MagicSton escribió:
and what about jewels?

p.s. needless to say, the gloves are very hard to find with good tiers

Any combination of at least 3 of these, ideally one of which is life:

Increased max life

Increased physical damage
Increased damage
Increased physical damage with 2h weapons
Increased physical damage with swords (or whatever weapon type you are using)

...same with attack speed, but would generally favor damage over attack speed
Sorry for asking a stupid and noob question, but how do u get endurance charge from this build? Could someone explain me how Immortal Call works? Thanks in advance
"
nocticale escribió:
Sorry for asking a stupid and noob question, but how do u get endurance charge from this build? Could someone explain me how Immortal Call works? Thanks in advance

It used to be easy with Enduring Cry but now it's annoying. You can get them via Daresso's Defiance but you don't need them to make use of IC...it's just better if it procs with charges.

IC makes you immune to physical damage while it's in effect. It has a base duration which can be augmented by the Increased Duration support as well as endurance charges.
"
Say_Ten escribió:
"
nocticale escribió:

It used to be easy with Enduring Cry but now it's annoying. You can get them via Daresso's Defiance but you don't need them to make use of IC...it's just better if it procs with charges.

IC makes you immune to physical damage while it's in effect. It has a base duration which can be augmented by the Increased Duration support as well as endurance charges.

ah i see, i thought i must have endurance charge to use IC, one more question is it really worth it to gain immunity for only 0.4 seconds though? because i can't see any difference in my survivability
"
nocticale escribió:

ah i see, i thought i must have endurance charge to use IC, one more question is it really worth it to gain immunity for only 0.4 seconds though? because i can't see any difference in my survivability

With the increased duration gen, its longer. Also Daresso's is cheap unless you are looking for 5L or 6L.

In general, yes it's worth it, because it prevents you from being 2-shot from a fast-attacking monster or multiple monsters. 0.4 seconds is a lot of time in this game =)
Im a beginner and currently using this build on Breach Level 58 now in 3 days.
Awesome strong build although I mostly used Molten Strike with fire damage for AoE in the early levels cuz i found it easier to clear the areas with this skill. After becoming something like level 50 i switched to spectral throw and im currently dealing 3k DPS with one single projectile :-)

Just wanted to say thanks for this awesome build really having fun with it right now dood
"
rvre escribió:
Im a beginner and currently using this build on Breach Level 58 now in 3 days.
Awesome strong build although I mostly used Molten Strike with fire damage for AoE in the early levels cuz i found it easier to clear the areas with this skill. After becoming something like level 50 i switched to spectral throw and im currently dealing 3k DPS with one single projectile :-)

Just wanted to say thanks for this awesome build really having fun with it right now dood

Glad you are kicking some ass. The damage becomes exponentially higher as you level more and find more gear. Good luck!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional