[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
DJayAce escribió:
Hey, I followed your 3r1b build pretty accurately (I think), and I'm only getting around 81.5k dps, not the 200k dps that you show in the picture :(. Idk if I'm doing something wrong, I'm activating Hatred/Anger/Discipline/Wrath and Blood Rage. And Also have 5 power charges and 3 frenzy charges activated. All that and its at 81.5k. Here is my gear:

Spoiler

And here is my spirit tree:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAdEFfQx9DkgPxBB_ES8RlhcvGYoajxzcHRQdqij6LJwspi0fLYMvbzQKN2Y7fDvhPI5DY0SrRnFHBkyzUDBVrlXWVupW9VfJWPVZ81yKX2pjQ2TnZp5tGW-ecFJwVnC7cU17133jf8aApIMJiEKIa49Gj6aP-pAbkn2TJ5cGl9CYb5mamhOaz5u1naOdxKEiokCio6cIpyuv67QMtMW297cxuJO4yrk-wBrAUcHFwfPC7MM6w23EosaeykrZE9tu29ThiOL344Tlz-q662Pr7uwY8uHz6vT49tr60vsJ_Ks=

I hope I'm doing something wrong! B/c I had to say bye bye to all my bank! Even though 81k is good, I see a lot of people at 200k+, I mean I'm WAYYYYY off, and not sure why :( Thanks again for the great guide, and of course for your time helping others.

PS: The amulet and rings are temporary, not going to be part of my final build, I just am broke now and have to settle with what I had in my bank.

Every gem level 21 or 23% quality, level 4 empower. Perfect mirrored rings, mirrored amulet. This is what you are missing. Also missing 7 skill points.

Holy shit, i just checked your skill tree and you don't take the 2 aura effectiveness nodes to the left. That makes an incredible difference...
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
Editado por útlima vez por stzbttln en 29 jul. 2014 18:35:45
Well the rings shouldn't matter too much when it comes to dps because I have 30 crit on both like he has, and one has ele dmg like he has. And my amulet is nothing like his, I can't say nothing about that, but 120k+ difference? My tree isn't that far off his, feel like I grabbed most of the stuff that improves dps, and all my gems are 20/20+ like his, didn't think me having ALL 20/20 gems would not get me over 100k... Only gem that concerns me would be the lvl 3 empower, but I have a friend that has lvl 3 and he is over 100k dps. Man I feel like my account is a fluke, glitched lol, I put crazy hard work/currency into this :( sigh*
Yup, these

Spoiler

not sure what end result on these will be as final STR value is not yet determined

are pretty important. Very large differences, especially lvl 4 Empower and Enhance.

Your jewellery is the other big thing as stz mentioned - a legacy crit amulet over that thing you're wearing is the biggest possible upgrade you could possibly get atm.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Damn, okay thanks. I'll take both your advice very seriously. Was REALLY hoping it was something else :( 230ex amy + 180ex for the two lvl 4 gems :( that's way more than I got, sigh... :( Any other options that will get me closer to the 200k mark? I mean right i can't get over 100k!
"
DJayAce escribió:
Damn, okay thanks. I'll take both your advice very seriously. Was REALLY hoping it was something else :( 230ex amy + 180ex for the two lvl 4 gems :( that's way more than I got, sigh... :( Any other options that will get me closer to the 200k mark? I mean right i can't get over 100k!

Start with the passive tree changes. There was a lvl 4 empower for like 73ex recently. Definitely get rune medallion / carrion braid amulet. Lvl 21 anger and wrath can be had for 10ex each on a lucky day. It is pretty hard to break 200k gmp dps mark btw...
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
"
DJayAce escribió:

well, spec out of adders touch+from the shadows - and thats not even half the dps you'd get from a mirrored ammy! at that point of gear the scaling is just through the roof...
but best advice i can give you, is to hold on a few days till they release more information about upcoming expansion/changes. this spec will definitely be a hole lot different than it is now...
Almost nobody dances sober, unless they happen to be insane.
"
kalktresor escribió:
"
DJayAce escribió:

well, spec out of adders touch+from the shadows - and thats not even half the dps you'd get from a mirrored ammy! at that point of gear the scaling is just through the roof...
but best advice i can give you, is to hold on a few days till they release more information about upcoming expansion/changes. this spec will definitely be a hole lot different than it is now...

True, I still think getting a mirrored ammy is a timeproof upgrade; 70% crit multi ain't ever getting rolled again. And like Iski mentioned in flubby's thread, even if they nerf this type of build in half, it still does more dps than the version flubby ran in domination, and he was carrying 6 man parties already and leveled to 100.

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
I remember people mirroring that thing as soon as multi went legacy, before this build was so popular - it's timeproof and people love to hoard legacies <3
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon escribió:
I remember people mirroring that thing as soon as multi went legacy, before this build was so popular - it's timeproof and people love to hoard legacies <3

I'm waiting because the spell dmg might not be a perfect affix after 1.2 hits.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
JakeAlmighty escribió:
"
Chundadragon escribió:

I'm waiting because the spell dmg might not be a perfect affix after 1.2 hits.

I think the only version of carrion braid without spell damage has 6% life leech instead, which is useless. Rune medallion doesn't have any without spell damage. Ventor's has 2 alternate versions of eagle medallion : either flat ES or max mana.

I don't think there will be any other top end legacy crit ammy with something other than spell damage.

twitch.tv/steezbattalion

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional