[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
swib escribió:

I can be wrong, but spell damage transform in attack damage, and this could help ours aura too?

Yeah. OpieOP.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Do you really think its worth to sacrifice your shield slot just to run 1 extra aura?
@HabiaUnaVez_Truz or leave a PM if im offline
"
Sixnia escribió:
Do you really think its worth to sacrifice your shield slot just to run 1 extra aura?

Not 1 extra - with BM gem you can only do 2 on life, with Prism you can do 4 on life.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Im able to run 6 auras without prism guardian. 4x 60%, 1x 40% and clarity. I can swap clarity for another 60% making it 5x 60% and 1x 40% which is 1 less aura than this build. Am I doing something wrong? It just doesnt seem worth it
The prism guardian or mirrored shield story i will update as fast as possible i am still looking for 1 key item until then i cant rly tell whats better , 1 thing what would make prism guardian better is if they releas new aura for example accuracy/crit aura or something cause right now we only get haste and something else from it , it still sad that they removed legacy flat es on shields , all those people have to re mirror there shield when they come to standart :/ if they decide to play on standart ofc...
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Editado por útlima vez por Fyndel en 23 may. 2014 13:49:05
Im running this shield atm

I know there are some better but i would never give it up just to be able to run haste lol. we use a 2.0 APS dagger, + bloodrage. i think stacking more attackspeed is just overkill. If a new crit/accuracy aura is released, that might be worth it though
Editado por útlima vez por Sixnia en 23 may. 2014 13:59:04
You can run 6 auras without prism guardian but it takes a fuckton of sockets and leaves you unable to enhance your blood rage or use an efficient cwdt setup, which is helpful for phys reflect.

I don't really see the need to have more than around 5.5k ES honestly except to avoid getting 1 shotted by uber atziri's spears. Pretty sure flubby made it to level 100 with under 6K ES (might be under 5K even sometimes) in domination.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
Editado por útlima vez por stzbttln en 23 may. 2014 15:15:44
Alright guys i finally got the boots ( friend burrowed me them still need them actually lol) so now i tested all the possible variants there are atm in this game with best in slot gear everything 23q and lvl 21 and lvl 95+ passiv tree i used my scion and my ranger to stand model my ranger was specced into unwavering and my scion not (using boots) i removed 4 passiv nodes from my ranger to make the lvl the same so here are the results enjoy!

Prism guardian Build:

ES SHIELD+RARE BOOTS build:

ES shield+Lioneye's Paws +1 lvl of gems(unique boots with lowlife stun immunite):

PLEAS BE AWARE EVERY BUILD USES DIFFRENT ITEMS AND LINKS ALL THE RIGHT GEMS ARE LINKED IN THE GEAR PLEAS CHECK IT OUT AND CHECK EACH RING TOO they are diffrent sometimes. DONT MAKE ANY OF THOSE BUILDS IF YOUR BROKE ITS ENDGAME ONLY BUILD AND FOR THE BEST PLAYERS IN THIS GAME(or the ones who wanna play along time and have a goal)

TL:DR in my opinion all those builds are great the problem is that we cannot use auxium without prism guardian meaning we get frozen alot but with havin 8 to 9k es freeze shouldnt be a problem thats a rly nice buffer and the dmg is insane aswell in my opinion i would use the es shield + any boots combo I hope this helped alot to know what to mirror and what not.

check out the screenshots in the builds they have alot of information in them

ps: all the screenshots were made with GMP not with LMP
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Editado por útlima vez por Fyndel en 24 may. 2014 13:44:27
Like i said prism guardian version doesnt look that good unless theres something im missing something. Basically you have 2k less ES, 20k less dps in exchange for haste. Not really worth it
"
Sixnia escribió:
Like i said prism guardian version doesnt look that good unless theres something im missing something. Basically you have 2k less ES, 20k less dps in exchange for haste. Not really worth it

Yes. Prism Guardian build seems like a clear loser (benefits of antichill/freeze are obv good, but not worth thousands of es imo) - I'll be sticking with mirrored shield once snapshot is gone for sure.

Probably continue using my Lionpaws as well - it's a pretty damn great boot other than running slow lol.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional