[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
swib escribió:
"
"
stzbttln escribió:
Currently saving up for a mirrored dagger. Should I wait for axn to roll spell damage on his dagger? Should I wait for patch 1.2?
I dont think axn would roll spell dmg on his dagger would be a heavy currency waist , i would mirror the dagger now no reason to wait for patch dagger are the best weapons in the game anyways

Asked plenty times to him how crafting were going... he always said he were going to do this.so I believe he will. But he said will take a bit longer without explain further details.

I think in only three possibilities:
1 - he dont have currency (I doubt that)
2 - he are not satisfied yet with the number of loath bane he already mirroed
3 - he are waiting to see if they will nerf PA and crown of eyes... so it would be a waste of currency since loath bane are a beast with CI too and the new dagger would not have any value

It's probably number 3. Honour etcher has been mirrored 39 times, I can't imagine how many times loath bane has been mirrored lol so definitely not number 2.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
Thank you very much for your help bro !
axn dagger got alstead mirrored 10times more then honour etcher every person who pms me is mirroring loath as they tell me .

Btw as little update i am trying to get 2 red 2 blue lioneys paws with 50+ strenght and 20q to check out some nice crazy combos with this build but i am not getting the +1 lvl in it i tried over 100 boots the last couple of days and my luck is terrible , still going hard to find one then i can update abit more
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Editado por útlima vez por Fyndel en 22 may. 2014 16:33:57
Impressive numbers, tbh I didnt tought had so many mirrors in the server. Didnt tought either had this much number of mirrors, so much rich ppl in the game then :D

Atm I'm saving my mirror to mirror the spell damage roll version or if I find some loath bane 2 red and 1 green for a mirror. I doubt that I will find, but who cares, I will try anyway. My dagger are doing ok atm, just stone golems with elemental resists that take a bit longer.

Just to let it clear I was not implying that loath bane was a failure, since it's not. Almost perfect dagger. By not satisfied with number of mirrors I only tried to say that he could wish to get even more demand, since if the another dont come to life we almost have this only option.

But for sure was just mine speculation, not a fact.
pdmg loath bane vs spelldmg loath bane is only a 5-8% difference in dps, so doesnt rly matter tbh xD

axn will not roll the spelldmg version of loath bane as long as nobody else "competes" with him...

why? since he would have to use another 200+ divines just to hit the max rolls again. let alone the ET/EX to hit t1 spelldmg
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
Editado por útlima vez por danisonxtc en 23 may. 2014 1:30:27
"
danisonxtc escribió:
pdmg loath bane vs spelldmg loath bane is only a 5-8% difference in dps, so doesnt rly matter tbh xD

axn will not roll the spelldmg version of loath bane as long as nobody else "competes" with him...

why? since he would have to use another 200+ divines just to hit the max rolls again. let alone the ET/EX to hit t1 spelldmg

I think it's more the fact that Glyphic is exactly the same rarity as Tyrannical. I don't think it's doable under hundreds maybe thousands of et/ex.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 23 may. 2014 6:23:14

Upgraded to this

earlier. Big thanks to Flubby for the on quick on demand triple off color and good mirror service.

If I can find 16% fire res on a jewellery piece somewhere (my rings only have cold res atm) I can drop Purity of Elements entirely and still be overcapped at 86/77/86. (99/77/99 with flasks)

wtb one gg crit ring. (WED, all res, acc, flat dmg if possible) If anybody has a real nice one on Ambush they're willing to sell, let me know and I'll pay well for it.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
danisonxtc escribió:

I dont did the maths, but I talk with a guy that have my build (and much better items), he said would be 30% more DPS.

I can be wrong, but spell damage transform in attack damage, and this could help ours aura too?

Then (if I'm not wrong) its same as have 100% increase physical damage and 100% increase weapon elemental damage, since the attack damage would increase any type of damage that are in an attack. Which increase even further stacking with PA. But again, I could be really really really wrong!

But I think it make sense since people are looking for spell damage roll that are lower in absolute value than weapon elemental damage on ammy.
Editado por útlima vez por swib en 23 may. 2014 11:02:39
"
JakeAlmighty escribió:

Upgraded to this

earlier. Big thanks to Flubby for the on quick on demand triple off color and good mirror service.

If I can find 16% fire res on a jewellery piece somewhere (my rings only have cold res atm) I can drop Purity of Elements entirely and still be overcapped at 86/77/86. (99/77/99 with flasks)

wtb one gg crit ring. (WED, all res, acc, flat dmg if possible) If anybody has a real nice one on Ambush they're willing to sell, let me know and I'll pay well for it.

Nice, but you will not use Prism Guardian because the coming nerf?

I dropped my shield already and i'm using a prism guardian, atm I'm snapshotting just one aura because i'm leveling my blood magic, its close to lvl 18 atm, I think I need lvl 18 or even 20 to use it. But its already like i'm playing with the nerf.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional