[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

I've got a question about Blood Magic gem.
In the mana build u need 2 BM gems to support ur buffs/auras. They don't need to be quality right? Just 2x 21/0 BM would be fine?
The quality aspd bonus doesn't affect buffs/auras right?

Atm I'm running BM gem supporting Blood Rage, and there it does benefit from the quality bonus.

Ah well, back to the drawing board, since I'm running BM version atm.
"
"
Lanfear88 escribió:
"
mne escribió:
solutions for acuity's nerf?

get more life leech lol. Not sure if its even needed, the acuity nerf isnt that bad. Its the crit dmg gem nerf that hurts most.

Well those two nerfs go hand in hand.

A LOT less damage with the crit nerf equates to a lot less leech, compounded by 60% effectiveness.

And a lot less reflect damage:)
"
JaTochNietDan escribió:
I've got a question about Blood Magic gem.
In the mana build u need 2 BM gems to support ur buffs/auras. They don't need to be quality right? Just 2x 21/0 BM would be fine?
The quality aspd bonus doesn't affect buffs/auras right?

Atm I'm running BM gem supporting Blood Rage, and there it does benefit from the quality bonus.

Ah well, back to the drawing board, since I'm running BM version atm.
you dont need quality at all only in some other cases but not for auras
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
mne escribió:
hm i think its a diserved nerf not to big i will come up with something , maybe time to use LMP instead of GMP? that can make the tooltip to the same as it was with gmp or maybe dropp faster proj and go lowclear speed but make our dmg good again IDK will have to see will update as soon as i get time i will defently play the new HC league and dont play ST for atleast 1 week so chill out abit guys or join me abit in a new adventure in HC probably gonna play some ELE build or some cheap tornado shot stuff
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
"
mne escribió:
hm i think its a diserved nerf not to big i will come up with something , maybe time to use LMP instead of GMP? that can make the tooltip to the same as it was with gmp or maybe dropp faster proj and go lowclear speed but make our dmg good again IDK will have to see will update as soon as i get time i will defently play the new HC league and dont play ST for atleast 1 week so chill out abit guys or join me abit in a new adventure in HC probably gonna play some ELE build or some cheap tornado shot stuff

I think i will sacrifice the crit cluster on the bottom right of the tree and get ballistics and sniper and swap faster projectiles with phys projectile damage
"
"
mne escribió:

My rampage league character had around 100k lmp tooltip with acuity and i never felt like the leech was an issue (swapped out lmp only during uber atziri). Dagger for reference:
"
Ioite escribió:
Acuity still great, lots better then vp even with 60%, right? Crit multi get rekt but still good, bm still playable unless i missed smthing. Block builds got nerfed to the ground, compared to that crit nerf doesnt seems so bad, doubt guys with fullmirrored gear will even notice difference besides tooltip numbers.

Those "tooltip numbers" are gonna be substantially cut now

I think the build will still be very powerful. But we're looking at a serious drop in damage and a relatively noticeable change to the power of acuities.

This is gonna really hurt those who aren't well geared with some essential mirrored items I believe .

It will still destroy maps, even in a party, it will still be uber capable (not that there's really a point to ubers anymore sadly)

I'm assuming it'll still shine just not as bright:(
IGN:nickyadaya
"
"
Ioite escribió:
Acuity still great, lots better then vp even with 60%, right? Crit multi get rekt but still good, bm still playable unless i missed smthing. Block builds got nerfed to the ground, compared to that crit nerf doesnt seems so bad, doubt guys with fullmirrored gear will even notice difference besides tooltip numbers.

I think the build will still be very powerful. But we're looking at a serious drop in damage and a relatively noticeable change to the power of acuities.

This is gonna really hurt those who aren't well geared with some essential mirrored items I believe .

It will still destroy maps, even in a party, it will still be uber capable (not that there's really a point to ubers anymore sadly)

Summary of " Nerf Patch " for St Builds .
I totally agree with u . (In damage perspective)

But there is an economical side of the problem .
After evey patch , some builds will be popular .(like Tornado/Puncture for now)
People will work hard to get most valuable or mirrored items for that build ,
then a new patch , a nerf , all of these items will be crap .

This is always same in POE .

There is no reliability, stability in game.(ofcourse in game economy too)

I CAN'T trust "Game Crafters" , I CAN only trust "Item Crafters" :D .
Thats the Irony of this game .

Thats Why this game cant go one more step ahead .

Editado por útlima vez por simurgh8791 en 12 dic. 2014 16:26:30
Have you got an idea for scion 1.3 tree yet? Or is Witch just the better option now?
"
simurgh8791 escribió:
"
"
Ioite escribió:

Summary of " Nerf Patch " for St Builds .
I totally agree with u . (In damage perspective)

But there is an economical side of the problem .
After evey patch , some builds will be popular .(like Tornado/Puncture for now)
People will work hard to get most valuable or mirrored items for that build ,
then a new patch , a nerf , all of these items will be crap .

This is always same in POE .

There is no reliability, stability in game.(ofcourse in game economy too)

I CAN'T trust "Game Crafters" , I CAN only trust "Item Crafters" :D .
Thats the Irony of this game .

Thats Why this game cant go one more step ahead .

Well that's what I was talking about a few pages back. When I mention this kind of thing on reddit or the forums people take it as I'm just qqing cause all my "gear is wasted now, I lost currency" but that's not even it. It's more the time and effort I've put into obtaining these things

adjusting to the minor/major nerfs they've sent our way in the past,

And just when you get comfortable, they take a huge stab at trying to take it down, ultimately resulting in some serious contemplation as if you can ever feel secure playing something specific, long term in the game.

After this ,I know for myself I will absolutely not invest in a build as much as I did llst ever again. It's become just to risky with the way that ggg handles their problems.

I can't imagine how the people that weren't fortunate enough to profit off ambush, and spent twice the amount of time some of us did just to get half of what we have and are now put in this position. It truly is a shame the way this was handled.
IGN:nickyadaya

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional