[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
JakeAlmighty escribió:
"
"
JakeAlmighty escribió:

I have to agree with Fyndel - I would not mirror any non-legacy es shield in standard. The only non-legacy one I ever mirrored was Flubbys Ambush shield, because obviously that's all that is available in temp leagues.

It's not, oh that could be divined 1% better - (tho should be noted - Onslaught Song is as close as you get pretty much - 5 perfect mods) it's a t2 mod when the t1 mod stills exists. Basically 5t1 + a t2.

onslought song is 6 t1

Obviously. My point is that Onslaught song is almost impossible to beat on divine.

Yeah I understand the appeal of legacy ES obviously, but I think you guys are a little OCD over it, it's a at best a 27 flat ES increase with 120% and + 145 ES.

There are still legacy titanium bases out there, but I'm not sure people are willing to dump so many et/ex into making one (pretty sure AXN hates trying to hit glyphic by now, after the wand). I doubt AXN himself would craft that shield when he already has many 6 t1 ES shields, essentially rendering his other ones useless and ultimately losing currency. All of that for a measly 20-25 flat ES increase over mine...

I'm also not sure just how many more people even need to mirror a shield at this point, there are already 51 copies of my shield in circulation and I don't know how many more people actually need one. I doubt those people would remirror a new one for a 20 flat ES bonus, especially if the fee is something ridiculous like 100ex.

Considering all of this, I don't think it is economically viable to invest into crafting a legacy tri res shield, but I salute anyone who tries to do so and I wish them luck.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"
stzbttln escribió:

Yeah I understand the appeal of legacy ES obviously, but I think you guys are a little OCD over it, it's a at best a 27 flat ES increase with 120% and + 145 ES.

There are still legacy titanium bases out there, but I'm not sure people are willing to dump so many et/ex into making one (pretty sure AXN hates trying to hit glyphic by now, after the wand). I doubt AXN himself would craft that shield when he already has many 6 t1 ES shields, essentially rendering his other ones useless and ultimately losing currency. All of that for a measly 20-25 flat ES increase over mine...

I'm also not sure just how many more people even need to mirror a shield at this point, there are already 51 copies of my shield in circulation and I don't know how many more people actually need one. I doubt those people would remirror a new one for a 20 flat ES bonus, especially if the fee is something ridiculous like 100ex.

Considering all of this, I don't think it is economically viable to invest into crafting a legacy tri res shield, but I salute anyone who tries to do so and I wish them luck.
people said the same thing about daggers or wands from hitting the t1 instead the t2 in the end they all got there money back with the t1 roll people just want perfect stuff , standard > ocd kingdom and every "new" person that comes into standard will want the rare legacy gear even if the fee is 100ex rmt in Poe is strong clear thinking is fail in standard always think like a retard=profit
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
The global energy shield, evasion and armour crafted mods at Elreon's Blessed Font are now prefixes. Existing mods are unaffected. lol
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Editado por útlima vez por Fyndel en 11 dic. 2014 23:40:34
any chance of there being a bug and we can craft both %ES onto both pre and suffix?

wanna bet?

in other news from GGG

fuck you fyndel, we hate your crit build so much, fuck your acuities and fuck your crit multi
and your mirrored gears.

gtfo fyndel

just get rekt son

comeback from this you POS, you are not worthy

is pretty much what I get from the patch notes

sad but true
Green_honey_boo_boo is my favourite south park character!

My Goddess Scorned crit ele cleave build @ 1076445
Editado por útlima vez por turtleken en 11 dic. 2014 23:48:35
"
turtleken escribió:
any chance of there being a bug and we can craft both %ES onto both pre and suffix?

wanna bet?

in other news from GGG

fuck you fyndel, we hate your crit build so much, fuck your acuities and fuck your crit multi
and your mirrored gears.

gtfo fyndel

just get rekt son

sad but true

This is pretty much all I saw while reading the patch notes aswell.

Fyndel..if you can get us out of this mess and recoup ill be eternally grateful
IGN:nickyadaya
"
turtleken escribió:

wanna bet?

in other news from GGG

and your mirrored gears.

gtfo fyndel

just get rekt son

sad but true

This patch is insane. "our game has become too easy because we keep fucking up the balance on new things, NERF EVERYTHING to cover our asses" is not a design philosophy that I'm ok with. They have seesawed the Standard economy back and forth with every patch, and they even managed to fuck up Rampage massively with the damn master crafting.

I'm going to (maybe, finally, if they ever get their shit together) submit my Hall of Grandmaster character.... after doing a full rebuild I guess seen as everything I moved into on her was utterly gutted, and then probably sell off all my stuff for people to use and walk away. Maybe I'll come back someday, and the currency will be there waiting if I do but I doubt it.

I've got other games to play, rather than sit around while GGG spends two years and 7 patches deciding if my character gets to exist or not.

It doesn't truly impact me in terms of being able to play... because I could just mirror whatever I want and play w/e build... but a lot of people don't have that luxury.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
alex, not updating ll wander build?
IGN: OP_Split
GMT +8
Acuity still great, lots better then vp even with 60%, right? Crit multi get rekt but still good, bm still playable unless i missed smthing. Block builds got nerfed to the ground, compared to that crit nerf doesnt seems so bad, doubt guys with fullmirrored gear will even notice difference besides tooltip numbers.
"
JakeAlmighty escribió:
"
turtleken escribió:

wanna bet?

in other news from GGG

and your mirrored gears.

gtfo fyndel

just get rekt son

sad but true

This patch is insane. "our game has become too easy because we keep fucking up the balance on new things, NERF EVERYTHING to cover our asses" is not a design philosophy that I'm ok with. They have seesawed the Standard economy back and forth with every patch, and they even managed to fuck up Rampage massively with the damn master crafting.

I'm going to (maybe, finally, if they ever get their shit together) submit my Hall of Grandmaster character.... after doing a full rebuild I guess seen as everything I moved into on her was utterly gutted, and then probably sell off all my stuff for people to use and walk away. Maybe I'll come back someday, and the currency will be there waiting if I do but I doubt it.

I've got other games to play, rather than sit around while GGG spends two years and 7 patches deciding if my character gets to exist or not.

It doesn't truly impact me in terms of being able to play... because I could just mirror whatever I want and play w/e build... but a lot of people don't have that luxury.

Right there with ya jake. In all my time playing I've never had such a deep frustration with the way they've handled such things..this kinda took it too far.

Shit like this makes people not want to invest in anything for the long haul and the direct result of that is a severe lack of enjoyment. It saddens me that these changes were this extreme, and not considered properly.

IGN:nickyadaya
"
JakeAlmighty escribió:
"
turtleken escribió:

wanna bet?

in other news from GGG

and your mirrored gears.

gtfo fyndel

just get rekt son

sad but true

Do you regret spending $1500 on this game?
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional