[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
Tr0j4n escribió:
Hello everyone,

I've been playing the low life hybrid wander spec for a while. I like the damage, I like the aspect of low life, I just got one serious problem with it. I take way to much damage, even with lvl 22 AA I get 2 shot in lvl 75+ maps by devourers ect...

I was wondering if this build is somewhat more tanky? My gear is decent but definitly not the best, I got about 30 exalt to spend on a dagger. Can someone advice me on wether changing to this build would increase my 'tankyness' or not?

Gear is posted in the spoiler, thanks a lot people!

Spoiler
do you never use flask? i never heard anyone say they die with artic armour , i mean without artic armour people dont die
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
hungrybear escribió:
noob here, havent played in a while. Can someone explain why all the spell dmg % nodes and on items? i always thought ST dmg was affected by physical. I'm reading through this post and can't grasp it. Thanks.

+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
JakeAlmighty escribió:
"
hungrybear escribió:
noob here, havent played in a while. Can someone explain why all the spell dmg % nodes and on items? i always thought ST dmg was affected by physical. I'm reading through this post and can't grasp it. Thanks.

ooo thanks! all makes sense now lol.
"
"
Tr0j4n escribió:
Hello everyone,

I've been playing the low life hybrid wander spec for a while. I like the damage, I like the aspect of low life, I just got one serious problem with it. I take way to much damage, even with lvl 22 AA I get 2 shot in lvl 75+ maps by devourers ect...

I was wondering if this build is somewhat more tanky? My gear is decent but definitly not the best, I got about 30 exalt to spend on a dagger. Can someone advice me on wether changing to this build would increase my 'tankyness' or not?

Gear is posted in the spoiler, thanks a lot people!

Spoiler
do you never use flask? i never heard anyone say they die with artic armour , i mean without artic armour people dont die

I use lvl 22 AA, got 5.5k ES and pop a granite with almost any risky pack (puts me at 3.7k armor) and still die with big physical attacks...
IGN: Sogano
"
"
Scion is by far not the worst of those 3...
i'd rather say all 3 are equal:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABt9bbWS2osZCDCUZxb560DOGIykrqupMnHarDOg18HNybtVfJf8YZiij6wcURlqKjLYP7CevugsfsGA5IkBvB8w_Elwb22riTDH1wu2NDXfJwVlyKO3zEohqPpwgQf9kT8uG293DV29SaE7jKj0bGni9vRwYrConTHU8dFNvn2HYRL3BSNbn60l9quT4RUKcrZp4XL6xmbRnAGmTnhtEs4dlbkFVZ81XWJLB94xslrKqYb4CkS65yqZJ96QL3MuXP6hj46zBUJOEUcT0--0UOPN-_3CNCo5_LJbw_mycLg7Y6UjJ-IvRsCw2Nflk=

using a 20attri onyx amulet hitting 160dex+str
using Iron Grip adds 160/5 = 32%physical dmg to ST + scion start 28% (eguals almost the 62%spelldamage at witchstart - ranger got only hit 24%projectile + iron grip +8%AS which should be also equal)
+ using either physical dmg or AS at cruel bandit.

and thanks for sharing this build, posted at itemshowcase at day1 or 2 of 1.2

"medicore" geared 8.8k es.

better trade in iron grip if u want more dps^_°

regards.
did iron grip give you more dps then 35% crit multi? btw i have to change the witch > ranger > scion later i figured out a little better passiv tree with 1% life reg for whirling blades that would make ranger > scion > witch :P working on a other big project atm thx for sharing the iron grip idea

what 35%multi u talking of? multi nodes are same. (maybe skip the little 10% for a bandit passive)
running whirling with lvl 20 vitality is zero lost life for me.
so using reg from tree wont take effect
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Editado por útlima vez por Doe en 24 ago. 2014 20:11:26
"
Tr0j4n escribió:
But how does this build, for example deal with Atziri? Or just certain master missions where you there is large physical damage?

I find this is quite an odd question, given that the majority of all Uber Atziri farmers were using this build or their own variant on it. In the very first post of this thread you can see how it more than 'handles' it. :)

Anyway I'm watching what you guys come up with here with interest... personally I am still playing with mana and whilst it took a big hit can still do Uber deathless so I guess that's good enough for now. Really missing Grace but not seeing much way around that.
IGN: Mezzovoce
Shop: 958901
GMT (London)
Editado por útlima vez por Sotto_voce en 24 ago. 2014 20:45:35
"
"
"
Scion is by far not the worst of those 3...
i'd rather say all 3 are equal:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABt9bbWS2osZCDCUZxb560DOGIykrqupMnHarDOg18HNybtVfJf8YZiij6wcURlqKjLYP7CevugsfsGA5IkBvB8w_Elwb22riTDH1wu2NDXfJwVlyKO3zEohqPpwgQf9kT8uG293DV29SaE7jKj0bGni9vRwYrConTHU8dFNvn2HYRL3BSNbn60l9quT4RUKcrZp4XL6xmbRnAGmTnhtEs4dlbkFVZ81XWJLB94xslrKqYb4CkS65yqZJ96QL3MuXP6hj46zBUJOEUcT0--0UOPN-_3CNCo5_LJbw_mycLg7Y6UjJ-IvRsCw2Nflk=

using a 20attri onyx amulet hitting 160dex+str
using Iron Grip adds 160/5 = 32%physical dmg to ST + scion start 28% (eguals almost the 62%spelldamage at witchstart - ranger got only hit 24%projectile + iron grip +8%AS which should be also equal)
+ using either physical dmg or AS at cruel bandit.

and thanks for sharing this build, posted at itemshowcase at day1 or 2 of 1.2

"medicore" geared 8.8k es.

better trade in iron grip if u want more dps^_°

regards.
did iron grip give you more dps then 35% crit multi? btw i have to change the witch > ranger > scion later i figured out a little better passiv tree with 1% life reg for whirling blades that would make ranger > scion > witch :P working on a other big project atm thx for sharing the iron grip idea

what 35%multi u talking of? multi nodes are same. (maybe skip the little 10% for a bandit passive)
running whirling with lvl 20 vitality is zero lost life for me.
so using reg from tree wont take effect
dropp vitality and get the shaper node
Every Class 100
will update the passiv tree abit later tomorrow found anew to sustain st without life gained on it and use faster proj have to calaculate the passiv tree need to dropp 6 points somehow
Every Class 100
Editado por útlima vez por Fyndel en 24 ago. 2014 23:26:30
updated the passiv tree so you dont have to use life gained on hit anymore and can now use faster projectiles again we dropp empower on boots and put discipline in , empowering auras vs elemental reflect nowerdays is completly rip and yes i know seein +1 boots without empower hurts my heart too and use vitality aura
Every Class 100
"
updated the passiv tree so you dont have to use life gained on hit anymore and can now use faster projectiles again we dropp empower on boots and put discipline in , empowering auras vs elemental reflect nowerdays is completly rip and yes i know seein +1 boots without empower hurts my heart too and use vitality aura

btw i would recommend dropping the aura reservation nodes to the top left instead of crit damage. When I drop one, I go from 465 unreserved life to 435. When I drop 2 I would expect to be at 400, which is still a lot.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional