[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
"
stzbttln escribió:
When you say the ring added 5k gmp dps, you mean with the atziri flask up right? Because if that is without the flask, I don't understand how 8-21 chaos damage beats 6-72 lightning damage and 6% attack speed.

Nice job on the craft btw.
without the flask , its because the spell dmg scales the chaos dmg and attackspeed is probably deminished , thx i like my divine roll alot!

Could you make a comparison with the cold/fire version of foe eye and post screenshots please? Or a video, whatever you prefer. I really need to see it to believe it, I still don't get how 8-23 chaos beats 6-72 when chaos doesn't get scaled by elemental damage (i know spell dmg affects it though). Thanks.

edit: Kipad replied to me ingame. To be clear, for maximum dps:

the cold/fire light dmg for eye is still the way to go. However, if you cannot evade and have reflect problems, then the new rings with chaos damage can help you with that.

I'm still looking for a ring with phys, wed, acc, fire res and %ES
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
Editado por útlima vez por stzbttln en 23 ago. 2014 18:01:25
"
stzbttln escribió:
"
"
stzbttln escribió:
When you say the ring added 5k gmp dps, you mean with the atziri flask up right? Because if that is without the flask, I don't understand how 8-21 chaos damage beats 6-72 lightning damage and 6% attack speed.

Nice job on the craft btw.
without the flask , its because the spell dmg scales the chaos dmg and attackspeed is probably deminished , thx i like my divine roll alot!

Could you make a comparison with the cold/fire version of foe eye and post screenshots please? Or a video, whatever you prefer. I really need to see it to believe it, I still don't get how 8-23 chaos beats 6-72 when chaos doesn't get scaled by elemental damage (i know spell dmg affects it though). Thanks.
ye i can do that atm i am rly busy farming masters do so i will do this later hope i dont forget remind me if i do
edit : i just tested my mistake it was the other way around the foe eye gave me more dmg then the chaos dmg my mistakeeeeeeeee pretty busy latly and tired from masters farming <.<

i will dropp foe eyes anyways the ele dmg is to much trust me that eather phys only or es or chaos using life leech gem would be pretty effectiv with a foe eye though sad that the auras suck without bloodmagic
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Editado por útlima vez por Fyndel en 23 ago. 2014 18:03:55
Ok thanks for the clarification, I just wanted to know for sure, not trying to knock your rings down or anything, they are very well rolled.

And yeah the deeps must be kept under control
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
What build do you use for leveling? I dont understand how you manage to get to 69 when you are gonna need the passive tree for the build..??
Hi i want to Know if i continue to lvl up with my witch is it good for this build or i should start Whit à Scion? ?
Hey Alex what auras and skills do you recommend for leveling and which can be the progression passive skill tree for witch? because im having a really bad time leveling the witch on Rampage (im using Freezing Pulse at the moment).

Thanks a lot.
"
lik4n escribió:
Hey Alex what auras and skills do you recommend for leveling and which can be the progression passive skill tree for witch? because im having a really bad time leveling the witch on Rampage (im using Freezing Pulse at the moment).

Thanks a lot.
Dont lvl with this build at all try to get a rly good lvling build some generic stuff this build doesnt work below lvl 75
Every Class 100
"
Tshimayo escribió:
Hi i want to Know if i continue to lvl up with my witch is it good for this build or i should start Whit à Scion? ?
lvl up your witch , scion is the worst but trust me its only 2 points dmg diffrents so if you got a scion like way higher then your witch then dont bother just if you wanna min max
Every Class 100
"
Féar escribió:
What build do you use for leveling? I dont understand how you manage to get to 69 when you are gonna need the passive tree for the build..??
the time i lvled my char was 1 1/2 half years ago ;) but lets answer your question , you do not lvl as this build this is a high end lvl build and will only work with a already spread passiv tree a good build you could lvl is like , flameblast , arc , coc spectralthrow maybe? , freezepulse something like that
Every Class 100
so guys my 3
are ready to be used for 2 rings + ammy , the 2 rings your fyndel and the kipad one are for 100 % the best for the build now and for some time ? cuz if not i will wait a bit before doing upgrades .
CULO POWA

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional