[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

First, thanks Fyndel for the speedy update of your spec. I do not have any mirror gear, but I do have everything else. A few questions:

1- How are the heralds working out?

2- I am aware your build is meant for 90+, but how would you recommend putting the points at around the lvl 85-90 mark? It's a bit unclear if I should pick up the spell damage nodes over the crit ones. Even with my lowly gear without any diamond ring, I find myself overcapping crit with the power charges quite easily. To the point where I almost feel I could temporarily drop some crit nodes and pick up more crit multiplier nodes (keep in mind, only because I have to cut points *somewhere* as I am leveling). My question is simple: what is the priority between: spell damage, crit chance, crit multiplier and accuracy (if there were any nearby in the tree).

3- In the same vein of question: What is more important between WED on jewelry and accuracy? I would guess 400 accuracy always beats 36% WED. I understand it varies depending on total crit multiplier and weapon, but as a ballpark I would still be curious as for your recommendation.

4- I am surprised not to see auxium in there. Is the Sapphire Flask proving to be a worthy replacement?

5- For us people without a mirror shield, can you recommend a tree using a prism guardian? This should make 3 auras essentially free (actually free? havent tried). Unless you think it's just a bad idea in general. My ES does feel very low for the time being.

6- I am having a hard time understanding your choice of picking the one node Elemental Dominion.
* 6% cast speed
* 16% increased elemental damage with spells
* +20 intelligence

I am guessing that the talent changed to only apply to spells at some time. Is that an oversight?

7- Why not get an eternal flask lol
LVL 8 master service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1047720
Editado por útlima vez por manly_ en 21 ago. 2014 17:00:36
Fyndel, thanks a lot.

I see 6 mirrored items that make this build the most expensive ever! :)

Good luck for optimizing the build.
With the build switching over to Blood Magic and Mortal Conviction what would you say is the minimum level to run this build? It's a long way to Mortal Conviction....
IGN: DrunkBarbarian / SupernalScion
Fyndel, can you add approximately %DPS difference of each class (for example on LVL90 about + on max LVL)? If not nvm and ty for your updates here.
IGN: Patholion, PatholoWitch
"
manly_ escribió:
First, thanks Fyndel for the speedy update of your spec. I do not have any mirror gear, but I do have everything else. A few questions:

1- How are the heralds working out?

2- I am aware your build is meant for 90+, but how would you recommend putting the points at around the lvl 85-90 mark? It's a bit unclear if I should pick up the spell damage nodes over the crit ones. Even with my lowly gear without any diamond ring, I find myself overcapping crit with the power charges quite easily. To the point where I almost feel I could temporarily drop some crit nodes and pick up more crit multiplier nodes (keep in mind, only because I have to cut points *somewhere* as I am leveling). My question is simple: what is the priority between: spell damage, crit chance, crit multiplier and accuracy (if there were any nearby in the tree).

3- In the same vein of question: What is more important between WED on jewelry and accuracy? I would guess 400 accuracy always beats 36% WED. I understand it varies depending on total crit multiplier and weapon, but as a ballpark I would still be curious as for your recommendation.

4- I am surprised not to see auxium in there. Is the Sapphire Flask proving to be a worthy replacement?

5- For us people without a mirror shield, can you recommend a tree using a prism guardian? This should make 3 auras essentially free (actually free? havent tried). Unless you think it's just a bad idea in general. My ES does feel very low for the time being.

6- I am having a hard time understanding your choice of picking the one node Elemental Dominion.
* 6% cast speed
* 16% increased elemental damage with spells
* +20 intelligence

I am guessing that the talent changed to only apply to spells at some time. Is that an oversight?

7- Why not get an eternal flask lol

1. the heralds work out great with 95% crit its opppppp
2.crit chance to 90 , accuracy 85%+ > crit multi then spell dmg
3.until 85%+accuracy accuracy is better then wed
4. auxium only good for mana leech and with like 6k+es auxium looses effectivines (we dont even use mana)
5.prism i have to look more into rly busy atm just tried to minmax the endgame version the fastest cause thats what i am playing atm
6. ele dominion works with coe the 16% ele dmg gets 16% attack dmg
7. cause eternal flask would refill your life to maximum insta , you want it to not go up and not go down i tested all the flask and the lvl 53 was the perfect one it exactly doesnt insta fill the life so the flask wont be losed mana flask are like life for us now.
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
another request for the prism guardian variant. :D

another quick question, if i have a decent es res shield but no spell dmg on gear. is it still worth it to use coe since there is only 12% spell dmg in the ranger tree anyways?
IGN: Azuredrag, SpliTime

Fastest way to get a hold of me is in-game. Second fastest is through PM. I don't check on threads all that often since I prefer to play :)
"
another quick question, if i have a decent es res shield but no spell dmg on gear. is it still worth it to use coe since there is only 12% spell dmg in the ranger tree anyways?
probably not worth it then
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Is there any other source of life gain on hit besides gem?
Or maybe someone should craft triple -8 mana jewellery so that we cast for free...
btw nice job fyndel with the build, I tried this exact build before patch but I didn't know about the lgoh gem, very clever.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional