[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
"
smyrfpwn2 escribió:
I'm waiting forward to the new non atziri maligaro build passive tree :)
Keep up the good work Fyndel :)
not sure if i wanan use maligaros the insta life leech is sick

well will be highlly appreciated to post one for ppl who still cant afford the atziri gloves (like me :D) ty in advance
wow, that build really nerfed, i lost 13 k dps;( i had 34k now i have 21k .... its sucks, but, i'm gonna to watch that topic, for new (maybe better) build;p
"
PaladinSMD escribió:
"
already done testing with passiv tree and this is the best passiv tree possible at lvl 100
you will deal the most dmg and have the best possible es

the best classes are witch > ranger > scion at lvl 100 ( its completly diffrent before witch is the worst until lvl 96

witch tree witch is the only one that doesnt use conduit cause all her 119 points are extremly good

ranger tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAr-sB0aJA9PihIsSilwYtgxmKm7X7CcM69trKShqPb56DCUZxtAzhiOq6kycdqg18HNxXyX_GKPrBxX5ZEZaio-vugsfsGA5IkBvB8w_EuJMMfXC7Y0Nd8nBWlSBcijt8pwgQf9kT8uG293DVmhMtH7jKj0ba3caeL29HBisKidPb1B1PHRTb59h2ES9wUjW5-tJfark-EVCnK2aeFy-sZm0ZwBpk54bRLOHZW5BVWfNV1iSwfeMbJayqmG-ApEuucqmSfekC9zLlz-oY-OswVCThFHE9PvtFDjzfv9wjF-pCo5_LJbw_mycLg7Zb9A==
(yes the projectile dmg gives more then the attackspeed)

scion tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAt9bbWS2osZCDCUZxb560DOGIykrqupMnHarDOg18HNybtVfJf8YZiij6wcV-WRGWoqMtg_sJ6-6Cx-wYDkiQG8HzD8SXBvbauJMMfXC7Y0Nd8nf9cFaVIFyKO3zEohqPpwgQf9kT8uG293DV29SaEy0fuMqPRtrdxp4vb0cGKwqJ0x1PHRTb59h2ES9wUjW5-tJfark-EVCnK2aeFy-sZm0ZwBpk54bRLOHZW5BVWfNV1iSwfeMbJayqmG-ApEuucqmSfekC9zLlz-oY-OswVCThFHE9PvtFDjzfv9wjF-pCo5_LJbw_mycLg7Zb9A==
(last 2 points on scion are wasted crit capped and no other good nodes left) (only has a 4 point start)

i will show my gear very soon i just need 1 more upgrade

My current scion tree looks a lot like they one you linked only I only get around 89k dps. I had 168k so doesnt feel right imo for me. still need to get harold aura's though.

tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAADH0NfA48DkgQfxFQEZYUcRcvGYoajxslHNwdFB1PHaoksCW8Jwso-iymLOEtHy2DLagvbzBUNAo1uTdmPT4_m0KjRnFHBkuuVdZXyVnzXGtd8l9qY0Nk52aebRlvnnBScLtw1XKpd_19435Zf8aApILHgwmDtoRIhtGJ049GkBuQVZDWkyeVIJcGm6GbtZ_LoqOnCKcrrGasqrGQtAy31riTuT7AGsHFwfPDOsNtxKLGnspK2HbZE9lb2t3bWdvU2-fcI9-K37_hiOkC6hjquuvu7Bjy4fba9zL31_jr-tL7CQ==
Still using Prism shield because I'm running purity of fire/light as well. (got 8 aura's up with this setup) hatred/haste/anger/wrath/discipline/vitality/purity of light/purity of fire Will switch out vitality for the new harold of ash aura.
will full gear and my setup you should be around 141kdps with gmp atleasst thats what i got will link my gear later on as i side still need 1 item to finish the build
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
could you link your equip here first and when you're done with itemization create full guide on 1. page? That'd be cool, since I'd like to see which items remain and also colourization. Thanks!
IGN Soultakerr
Did any1 tested can we run 2x60 auras on life with lioneye paws +1 and blood magic lvl 21 and reduced mana lvl 21 without mana nodes near US (cause we will have factic BM 22 and RM 22 lvl)?
"
podvarak escribió:
Did any1 tested can we run 2x60 auras on life with lioneye paws +1 and blood magic lvl 21 and reduced mana lvl 21 without mana nodes near US (cause we will have factic BM 22 and RM 22 lvl)?

Needs US mana nodes.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Hm...

What if we replace CoE with Abbysus?

Since I only see like 4 nodes on Spell Dmg anyways... (for Prism Guardian users)
Well i have few ideas if some1 already have nice GG es boots and helmet.
- So remove CoE and replace with 450+ ES helmet with 200+ accuracy
- Remove Lioneye paws with 250 + ES boots (cause we will get US)
- Replace es shield with Prism guardian
I expect we get nice ES (bit lower than before but still viable) get ton of auras and loose a bit dps. All auras empowered ofc.
"
Sazandora escribió:
Hm...

What if we replace CoE with Abbysus?

Since I only see like 4 nodes on Spell Dmg anyways... (for Prism Guardian users)

Then you kinda fail since the ES loss and phys damage hurts like a bitch unless your DPS is already v.high.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
maybe instead of removing faster proj, remove pcoc and use assassin's mark to get power charges? Because I remember Fyndel arguing with flubby a lot over faster projectiles and just how useful it is for clear speed and defence.

I think I might prefer to stay around 100k gmp dps with the traditionnal setup over dropping faster proj and get 140k.

in other news, I made this, was expecting to put a bench mod on it but they are all kind of trash really, might have to go for armor after all.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
Editado por útlima vez por stzbttln en 21 ago. 2014 15:02:25

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional