BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

"
Daskar84 escribió:
Hi Flubby. If you're mostly solo and can't afford much more than a 5 linked Solaris Lorica, do you think it's wise to follow this build or should I follow Mathil's Elemental Buzzsaw build?

if you dont know how to make currency in this game, you have to farm a lot (500+ hrs)
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
"
Daskar84 escribió:
Hi Flubby. If you're mostly solo and can't afford much more than a 5 linked Solaris Lorica, do you think it's wise to follow this build or should I follow Mathil's Elemental Buzzsaw build?

I'd say rather do Mathil's build when you're on a budget. You can transform into this one later on.
IGN: Iski
Quick question, the notable node Elemental Dominion in the Witch starting area, does it do anything for this build?
"
Bettan escribió:
Quick question, the notable node Elemental Dominion in the Witch starting area, does it do anything for this build?

Yah.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
Bettan escribió:

Yah.

Ok, thanks for the reply, what exactly does it affect? If I could be so bold. Is it the Auras? is it affected by Crown of Eyes(have to wonder since Spectral Throw is not a spell)
"
Bettan escribió:
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
Bettan escribió:

Yah.

Ok, thanks for the reply, what exactly does it affect? If I could be so bold. Is it the Auras? is it affected by Crown of Eyes(have to wonder since Spectral Throw is not a spell)

It's for CoE.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon escribió:

It's for CoE.

Alright, thanks again, I just have a hard time understanding certain wordings etc in this game, even though I've been playing for a pretty long time :)
I'm still not sure why that node would increase our attack damage through CoE, since ST isn't a spell. But I'll just take your word for it.
"
Bettan escribió:
"
Chundadragon escribió:

It's for CoE.

Alright, thanks again, I just have a hard time understanding certain wordings etc in this game, even though I've been playing for a pretty long time :)
I'm still not sure why that node would increase our attack damage through CoE, since ST isn't a spell. But I'll just take your word for it.

Well there's a simple answer for that CoE - Modifiers to Spell Damage also apply to Attack Damage
Hey Flubby, any plans to update the skill trees so they aren't broken?

Love your guide, plan to use it all the way through level 90!

Thank you very much!
"
Balguez escribió:
"
Daskar84 escribió:

I'd say rather do Mathil's build when you're on a budget. You can transform into this one later on.

Cost me only 1 exalt of regrets(+ a few extra from passive respec quest rewards)

Now for my problem, I'm aware of my dagger problem(slow,no crit chance additive, although it has a bit of multi+dmg mods and culling ;) )

I have 329 rarity, 4.1k es, 2.7kish TOOLTIP with 3 frenzy charges and next to lvl 20 hatred. Running Clarity and Wrath in reduced mana because of mana problems(clarity mostly solves it, need flask for single target). Speaking of flasks, I run surgeons: 1granite, 1ruby, 1topaz, 1saphire, 1sanctified mana.

I need my auras for capping res~

TL;DR Version
How to DPS?

gear
Spoiler

dagger upgrades if one gets culling maybe?
Spoiler

thinking of removing finese+heart of oak(heart of oak kinda pointless with chayula, no?)
passive tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YMfQ5IEHsQfxEvEZYVUBcvGYoZ1xqPHNwdFB2qJLAnqSj6Kwospi2DL280CjdmN4M7KDvhPI5GcUcGVdZWLVfJXIpfamBDY0Nk520Zbj1vnnBScFZwu3DVfXV_xoCkgwmG0YhCiGuPRpAbkyeXBpmamhObtaKjpuunCKcrpzSsf7QMtMW297iTu-O-OsBRwQDBxcHzwuzDOsSixp7KStN-2RPbGtvU4Yji9-OE6rrrY-vu8uH1S_ba-tL7Cf66

Probably something to do with not having adders touch and bloodthirst. That and my current crapcore dagger ;)
Editado por útlima vez por Malum95 en 25 mar. 2014 21:38:41

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional