BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

You really want to use WED over Faster Attacks in your 5L.
IGN: Iski
Right now I am using this as a culler (hence the GGGRB) and was only using FA as a stand in while soloing. So of the green gems available, which would be the best for soloing?
"
ricklington escribió:
Right now I am using this as a culler (hence the GGGRB) and was only using FA as a stand in while soloing. So of the green gems available, which would be the best for soloing?

ST-LMP-FA if nothing else... Really you want two reds.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Awesome build but is this build kinda expensive ? cause i just started ambush and i barely get any gear to improve.
Editado por útlima vez por maddoxeu en 24 mar. 2014 13:39:18
Is there a full tree?
Boink
"
maddoxeu escribió:
Awesome build but is this build kinda expensive ? cause i just started ambush and i barely get any gear to improve.

Actually, this is as expensive as it can get. Without legacy gear.

"
Neozenha escribió:
Is there a full tree?

p55 has flubbys and my mid-end level skill trees, p58 my long post has a newer skill tree and my standard build.
page 63 has flubbys current skill tree, page 64 has mine.
Used tons of chroms on my 5l shav, but couldn't get two red ,two green soc.

Used 400 fusings to try to 6l it last night, but no luck, 6 times 5l though.

I am trading for more fusings. I know it's totally RNG, still wonder how many fusings you guys used for your 6l. When did you decide to 6l, with how many fusings in your pool?

Saw both you two got 6l shav, so jelly.

Thx so much for posting this awesome build. Hope ggg don't nerf it.
"
raceracer escribió:

I am trading for more fusings. I know it's totally RNG, still wonder how many fusings you guys used for your 6l. When did you decide to 6l, with how many fusings in your pool?

We bought my Shavs as a 6L actually. Sold the 5L and paid 15ex on top.
We started to fuse Flubby's with ~500 fuse and enough currency to get another 500.
Stopped at a 5L once, played a bit and continued a while later. It took around 800 in the end, which is very lucky from our experience.
Even more so, because we 6L'd Pocket's (the little flameblast witch on the stream) Shav's before that, ~800 fuse as well.

You usually get 4 offcolor every 100-200 chromatics. They need to be the right combination then as well. On a 5L you can have the right colors, but not linked.. that can take a bunch of currency.
"
Balguez escribió:
"
raceracer escribió:

We bought my Shavs as a 6L actually. Sold the 5L and paid 15ex on top.
We started to fuse Flubby's with ~500 fuse and enough currency to get another 500.
Stopped at a 5L once, played a bit and continued a while later. It took around 800 in the end, which is very lucky from our experience.
Even more so, because we 6L'd Pocket's (the little flameblast witch on the stream) Shav's before that, ~800 fuse as well.

You usually get 4 offcolor every 100-200 chromatics. They need to be the right combination then as well. On a 5L you can have the right colors, but not linked.. that can take a bunch of currency.

Thank you for the advice. I then decided to trade my 5L (with 944 dead fusing souls) +18ex for a 6L.

so spent about 37+12.5+18=67.5ex for this 6L. Overpaid like hell you must say. But don't want to get fucked by RNG again.

Now the build finally worked for me.Don't need to sacrifice WED for life leech anymore.
Editado por útlima vez por raceracer en 24 mar. 2014 19:08:21
Hi Flubby. If you're mostly solo and can't afford much more than a 5 linked Solaris Lorica, do you think it's wise to follow this build or should I follow Mathil's Elemental Buzzsaw build?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional