BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

Wow I feel bad now. Went through this thread for an hour or so and overlooked this post. Thanks though ;-)
congrats for #1 spot in ambush
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
The Dagger first choice is Cri after attack per sec ? or attack per sec first after choice cri

i don't know how to improve my dagger, i have a tri ele dagger with a lot of AS, but Crit is too low, and i don't know if less ele dmg and more crit is going to improve a lot with my ELE ST or not, and i don't know what to buy in shops at the moment...

This is my dagger:

And this is my passive tree:
I'm level 69 and im doing lunaris runs because i don't have solaris lorica or shav, and i can't do maps xD (yes, im going low life because i love killing mobs with 6-7 auras ^^)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YOSBEvEZYXLxmKGdcajxzcHRQdqiepKPoqOC2DOyg74TyOQ2NGcUcGSshV1lYtV8lY9VpSXIpfamBDY0Nk52aebRluPW6qb55wVnC7cU19dX_GgKSDCYhCiGuPRpAbkyeXBpoTms-bXZu1ncSio6cIpyunNKiaqW6sf7QMtfK297cxuJO748HFwfPC7MM6xKLKStN-29ThiOL344Tquuvu8pfy4fba-tL7Cf66

In the next 3 levels, im going to pick Assassination because i need more crit (i believe that my dps is going to be a bit more than now, im at 2.3k dps with 6L tabula rasa)
"
Tai escribió:
i don't know how to improve my dagger, i have a tri ele dagger with a lot of AS, but Crit is too low, and i don't know if less ele dmg and more crit is going to improve a lot with my ELE ST or not, and i don't know what to buy in shops at the moment...

This is my dagger:

And this is my passive tree:
I'm level 69 and im doing lunaris runs because i don't have solaris lorica or shav, and i can't do maps xD (yes, im going low life because i love killing mobs with 6-7 auras ^^)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YOSBEvEZYXLxmKGdcajxzcHRQdqiepKPoqOC2DOyg74TyOQ2NGcUcGSshV1lYtV8lY9VpSXIpfamBDY0Nk52aebRluPW6qb55wVnC7cU19dX_GgKSDCYhCiGuPRpAbkyeXBpoTms-bXZu1ncSio6cIpyunNKiaqW6sf7QMtfK297cxuJO748HFwfPC7MM6xKLKStN-29ThiOL344Tquuvu8pfy4fba-tL7Cf66

In the next 3 levels, im going to pick Assassination because i need more crit (i believe that my dps is going to be a bit more than now, im at 2.3k dps with 6L tabula rasa)

Too slow and too lil crit, a little bit of physical damage I believe on the dagger helps more since you need it for leech (plays better). Ele Damage on it doesn't help too much.

"
thomashiing1 escribió:
The Dagger first choice is Cri after attack per sec ? or attack per sec first after choice cri

Both. It's just two stats. But APS > Crit
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 19 mar. 2014 13:41:48

so I take it this weapon would be too slow for this build as well huh x.x?
"
Synzaku escribió:

so I take it this weapon would be too slow for this build as well huh x.x?

Nope, it's brilliant as a starting point - the best choice of course would be an Ambusher with the same rolls.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
So I have been doing this build with a friend and probably went ES a lil too soon but just hit 60 and here is the what I currently have (just 5L'd the solaris hour ago)

I briefly jumped into docks to test the dps, it was hovering around 800 with that junk. Cannot wait to get back into group with 190+ MF on my main attack and laugh at the rare cascade
@ricklington

You can easily pick up WAAYYYY more dps... Change your belt/rings/ammy to ones with % increased weapon elemental damage. This spec doesn't pick up % ele from the tree that much since u can easily get over 100% with gear. Also see if you can get a higher ES helm, ev on your helm doesn't matter that much. And a dagger with 0 ele dmg with crit and AS is better than a dagger with lots of ele dmg and no crit
From 6.8% to 7.81% crit on a dagger is a lot more dps?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional