[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

"
Rhayne1 escribió:
A guy was able to Atziri with a different incinerator build but we might be able to... I can't seem to do the 2nd boss reliably without dieing. Atziri I haven't had an opportunity to try too much, but it is difficult to kill all of the spawns before they get to her.

Did u try to fight these bosses wearing Infernal Mantle? Although IM is the core gear of this build, i believe, it is also the weak link against heavy elemental damge dealer. There is a chance u will go low on mana almost every time due to MOM and IM will do its magic by doubling Elemental damage taken. Also i think with less than 5k life, it will be pretty dificult to survive. I died to Atziri basically by not being able to move out of Flameblast fast enough and LW is shit for movement in critical moments cause it does not always teleport u. Whirling blade is the best evasive movement skill but alas we can't use it or leap slam.

Also Atziri is both chaos and elemental resist so IM is not the best option even for DPS.

Working up a different strategy with this build. If i succeed will let u know.

Cheers.
Editado por útlima vez por archzin en 4 may. 2014 0:14:19
Have anyone tried Olmec Sanctum llv 74 unique map in this build?Only map i havent tried atm :)
"
djokosrb escribió:
Have anyone tried Olmec Sanctum llv 74 unique map in this build?Only map i havent tried atm :)

i found it very easy. The final boss may pose some threat but i guess the map may be tough for melee characters not us spellcasters. :D

edit: playing it with IIR may result some good drops. The blue drops from final boss may surprise u.... just a hint. :P
Editado por útlima vez por archzin en 4 may. 2014 15:39:17
Hay alguna update ? de momento me ha servido mucho
Gracias
@archzin:
Thx mate :)
I got myself nice Rathpith Globe yesterday to replace my Saffell's.

I'd say the biggest benefit of Rathpith is the 30% chance to block physical attacks. Most of my deaths came from quick and hard hitting, physical damage champion packs and I feel Rathpith is really helping me out with that. 79% all resis seem to be fine for almost everything, while threatening levels of physical damage are around every corner.

Yet I still see nearly everyone running Saffell's. Why?
Editado por útlima vez por iskalla1 en 8 may. 2014 2:45:09
"
iskalla1 escribió:
I got myself nice Rathpith Globe yesterday to replace my Saffell's.

I'd say the biggest benefit of Rathpith is the 30% chance to block physical attacks. Most of my deaths came from quick and hard hitting, physical damage champion packs and I feel Rathpith is really helping me out with that. 79% all resis seem to be fine for almost everything, while threatening levels of physical damage are around every corner.

Yet I still see nearly everyone running Saffell's. Why?

in two words: Elemental Bosses :P

I will quote OP - "Saffell's frame is the reason why we can tank Dominus, Temple Piety, Shock and Horror, Lightning Thorns, and all those other high elemental bosses. Raising our resistances to a whopping 83% means, we only take 17% of the damage they deal. It's a great help when you get to low mana. Even if you get hit by that lightning storm, it gets either blocked, or heavily mitigated."

Using Rathpith Globe u r taking 23/24% elemental damage compared to saffels 17/16% and ur spell block is only 18%. (60% of 30% block chance). Though u r gaining some life, mana and spell dps, ur losing a big portion of defense against elemental Bosses.

It's still a great shield. I am though having fun with Saffell's frame and personally, i haven't faced any problem for a long time with physical hard hitters.

Cheers.

Using knockback ISO fire penetration and chances you'll go on low mana are really low, you won't get your hard physical damage dealers close to you.
Editado por útlima vez por snecko en 11 may. 2014 5:32:21
"
snecko escribió:

Using knockback ISO fire penetration and chances you'll go on low mana are really low, you won't get your hard physical damage dealers close to you.

Yea, and also means that you won't be able to shotgun mobs with your incinerate so your clear speed will go down the gutter.
"
n00boxular escribió:
"
snecko escribió:

Yea, and also means that you won't be able to shotgun mobs with your incinerate so your clear speed will go down the gutter.

It's not that important I think. Your aim is to survive :)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional