[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

"
Husken escribió:
is dream fragments better than rare rings?

depends on your other gears. for me i am happy with my rare ring that matches stats with it apart from cannot be frozen and probably some extra mana and i almost never get frozen. :P

Editado por útlima vez por archzin en 1 may. 2014 4:44:50
(deleted)
Editado por útlima vez por poeyaroka en 2 may. 2014 0:53:06
I`ve been using this build for a while now and its preety fun and cheap,easily doing lvl 75-76 maps atm.
But i have one question:I feel that Saffel`s Frame isnt the best option after 1.1.0 and nerf of the saffel`s,which shield do you use and whats best option for you?
^

I second this question. I often feel that some physical block and more armor would be preferable to Saffell's. Just lacking the funds to try out alternatives.
Really enjoying this build so far, currently lvl 33 and wrecking everything. But im having problems with not having enough dex. Any suggestions?
have anyone tried using flame totem w blind instead of taking unwavering stance?

how necessary is unwavering stance do you feel?
"
xlterx escribió:
have anyone tried using flame totem w blind instead of taking unwavering stance?

Very necessary. You get stunned once and you lose your only leech mechanic and you're done for if chain stun you.
"
n00boxular escribió:
"
xlterx escribió:

Very necessary. You get stunned once and you lose your only leech mechanic and you're done for if chain stun you.

thanks. guess i haven't properly experienced end game yet.

Anyway I have been following this build on Invasion league (minus CWDT lightning warp), somehow managed to reach lvl 72.

Just curious, are there any people who is following this build in Invasion? If so, what changes did you make to the build given? E.g. taking IR for armour, different cwdt combo etc etc.
A guy was able to Atziri with a different incinerator build but we might be able to... I can't seem to do the 2nd boss reliably without dieing. Atziri I haven't had an opportunity to try too much, but it is difficult to kill all of the spawns before they get to her.
"
Really enjoying this build so far, currently lvl 33 and wrecking everything. But im having problems with not having enough dex. Any suggestions?

+dex necklace helped me a lot (I've hit the same problem as you now though, can't upgrade LMP or Faster Projectiles)

Out of curiosity, the final build on the calculator is still missing a few points, and it doesn't have Inner Force... Not sure what happened there, I'm assuming that should've been on there?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional