[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

First of all, this is one of the best builds i've tried out so far, thumbs up for that!
Currently im close to 82 and running maps is just a breeze. I dont know if someone allready posted that (too lazy to read all of the 99 pages :P ) but if you are lucky to get one of these

Spoiler

you need to try that out. Its just insane. With this wand im also thinking about specking 4 points into chaos dmg (below shadow). Probably even dual wand if i can get a 2nd one? :) and keep in mind that the infernal mantle also deals chaos dmg, so i might give it a try

The increased spell costs dont matter btw, i can run a lvl 18 AA and keep spamming that cone of death with a cast speed of 0,09 at 30 manacosts without any issues. Only no regen maps are a bit tougher and you need to turn on and off your AA depending on the situation.
Can anyone please confirm that Apep's rage is a strong and viable option for us? Are there any equally good wands? Maybe something even better for a wand? I'd would really appreciate some comments on Apep's before I buy one, I'm kinda poor =(
Yea, I'm in the same boat, I have a 77% spell damage + 20% fire damage wand that I put 9% spell casting on. Not gonna consider Apep's unless its a huge dps boost.

Also my 1st zana daily was an awesome experience over 1000% extra xp with no item drops. Got me 4 and a half levels :D
Sorry I just started playing the game and I want to start working on this incinerate build, but I know the v1.2 version hasn't been finalized yet.
Can anyone point me to how I should spec just the early levels? I'm paying attention to this thread but I just need an idea of where to go with my points in the meantime while the Final version is being done. thx

(edit: forgot to add im rolling Scion)
(edit2: the LevelingTree section in the original guide is bugged)
Editado por útlima vez por Chobo9 en 26 ago. 2014 12:55:44
Appels_Zijn_Gezond (PewPewPews) posted this: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/703843/page/97

And im doing something a little different as a witch, my passive are on the previouse page
"
sjs1985 escribió:
Appels_Zijn_Gezond (PewPewPews) posted this: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/703843/page/97

Thanks, I saw that but I thought it was weird because that build does not have Unwavering Stance so I thought it was still WIP.
Since I'm still testing - and lacking time to play :( - I won't go into too many details.

But the build without unweavering stance works. All I can say about it, is that I ran a few Vulnerability maps with just the ignore stun(55%)/evade stun nodes(30%). I did get stunned obviously, but it never brought me in any danger. I realised it's the chain stuns that is dangerous for incinerate. You recover fast enough from one stun to uphold the incinerate stacks. But multiple stuns in a row will leave you really... well vulnerable :P

Only lvl 67, and only tested 70 maps at highest, so I will keep you updated as I keep leveling!

Oh also guys, thanks for all the comments and everything :)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Editado por útlima vez por Appels_Zijn_Gezond en 26 ago. 2014 18:11:29
Well I DID read all 100 pages of this topic and yet I found no mention of Apep's wand, not a SINGLE one. My napkin math seems to indicate that it's a pretty decent upgrade over a generic wand, assuming you run manaleech with your incinerate (which I personally do anyway).

Another overlooked item is Le heup of all. Despite a funky name a 20% damage increase on top of our damage seems pretty damn insane to me, I have no idea why noone mentioned those rings before. This looks completely overpowered to me.

Both options seem like clear upgrades, even if on slightly expensive side, yet noone mentioned them at all.
Why?
Editado por útlima vez por avarcis en 27 ago. 2014 3:45:02
Apep's wand is mentioned at the top of this page :p
Im not going to spend all my currency just to find out its only a little improvement on my current dps

I dont consider Le heup as I need more than 80% to resists on my one ring, and a socket for AA in the other. Not to mention mana regen on both :)
"
sjs1985 escribió:
Apep's wand is mentioned at the top of this page :p
Im not going to spend all my currency just to find out its only a little improvement on my current dps

And this mention is the reason we started talking about it just now, didn't you read the whole page? The dps gain seems to be roughly about 1.5 the damage you'd get from a normal wand. However I need someone with a stronger understanding of the game to double check on me if it's actually viable and that good.

"
sjs1985 escribió:
I don't consider Le heup as I need more than 80% to resists on my one ring, and a socket for AA in the other. Not to mention mana regen on both :)

I'm not so hard pressed for resists on rings, I can do just fine with 1 half dedicated to resists as my gear seem to get me to the cap. But man, 20%(!) damage! Besides, Le heup is 60% resists too anyway.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional