Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
Sk8Sanctified escribió:
You said this build isn't gear depented but its highly dependent on gear.. The build sounded good and starts out the way I would make a race scion so I decided to follow this guide for the 1 week dominus going on right now.

Biggest case of user error I've ever seen.

Not only do you straight up have almost 0 life on your gear, you have LESS than you're supposed to have because of carnage heart. That said what even the fuck are you doing not running wrath or anger? That isn't my spec you're doing at all. Of course life leech was doing nothing for you, you do no damage. You seriously have nothing that gives you damage and that would be exactly why you get crushed by monsters. You're not supposed to face tank large packs of everything, you kill them fast and move on.

By 50 there's really no excuse to not have a 4L with 2 red 2 green. It is not a big ask. For you to call this build highly gear dependent and cite needing a 4L is a joke. Yea ok then every build ever is gear dependent.

It seems like you have quickly glossed over my guide and done the opposite or ignored a lot of the important factors.

I'm almost insulted at how badly you've attempted this and taken it out on me. Almost.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
"
Sk8Sanctified escribió:
Here's my crap gear just in case you want to see lol.

I have other rings and boots I can wear to mess around with the damage and resistances but I find the top set up to work best overall.

Here's my passive tree if you need that too.. I understand if I'm screwed. It's ok.. haha

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YIZxcvGYoaOBqPHaon7S2DMZ41kjrhOyg8LUZxSshN41XWV-JZ81pSYENk52aebj1uqm-ed-WApIMJiPGQVZMnlwabXZu1plenhKiarFmsqrQMtfK3PrvjwBrDOsSixPbGrspK4YjnY-w48kXyl_ba-tL7Cf4K_o_-ug==

Tree:
-Drop Heart of Oak and 40% Mana Regen node. Get Shaper. Saves 1 node. Don't follow this if you get a 5L.
-Drop 2 8% Life from Scion life cycle and get Holy Strength.
-Where is your Resolute Technique node?

EQ:
-Total of 55 Life from all of your EQ. Not including a -25% Max Life mod from the Carnage Heart.
-Ditch that Carnage Heart unique, it doesn't help crap.
-Time to be revamping your ENTIRE Eq to get life rolls and duo res if possible.

Gem links:
-Throw away that Item Rarity, put on Blood Magic.
-If you can get a cheap 5L chest, do it and put on WED.
-Throw Clarity, take Anger/Wrath. Grind if you need to, to get the aura lvl up.

TLDR: You fked up because you made your own "modifications" and had worse than normal armor gear, and yet wanted to push through relying on mana regen and god forgive, item rarity when you are not even coping well.

I had started off with non-ele ST and was able to grind through to 67 with just a Rildvald's Charge. Granted it wasn't a 1 week race build, but I am able to continue to Merciless while completely following his passive tree.
I apologize your insulted, these are just the issues I am having. Did not mean to offend you in any way.

I forgot to mention I don't have either anger or wrath. I think theres a wrath coming up in act 1 merciless after brutus as a quest reward, I confused it with haste maybe in my earlier post... I followed the quest rewards and still don't have them. I know one is coming up in merciless. When I leveled a searing bond templar all the gems needed for the build were quest rewards and I easily leveled up to 69 in merciless at brutus. That was what I was expecting for this build as well. Without Wrath or Anger idk I guess I gotta trade for one? I didn't want to have to trade during the race, was not expecting to trade :(.. Takes time.

About the 4L. I literally have 4 chroms left from 20 something that I was using on my helm to get the 4L, 2red 2green. I have no fusings to make another 4L. I have some jewellers orbs to buy some but thats always risky. I don't want to risk losing the 3 correct colors with my 4 chroms left, that I was luckly rolled at the end of the chromatic spending spree.

I would like to use Blood Magic with ST but I die when using my skill because life leech doesn't seem to be effecient enough to out do the hp used.

This is why I did what I did. Was RNG just fucked on this character or did I seriously mess some stuff up? I'm still pretty noob at this game, just started playing last month and I am still really uneducated about a lot of the mechanics. I was just trying to stay alive and continue to level and this is how it turned out. I couldn't not aquire certian gems and items to make it work thus far. I understand that I will have to grind now, it is a grinding game right? Thanks for the advise. I will see what I can do with the remaining days of the race.
Shit after grinding some, I think I'm done with this character.

Without wrath or anger it's pretty much pointless. You don't recieve any of them through quest rewards until Merciless, which is wrath. Which means I would have to trade for them, in a new economy this can be a huge pain.

The respec of nodes helped a bit but not much.

I'm telling you I did everything I could to aquire the needed gear with health mods and what not during the leveling but this is what I got. To say it's not dependent on gear is a little off statement to say the least.
Since you can't edit without posting a second post I made typo, I went to dominus/ merciless with my 69 templar no prob. Gems for the build were quest rewards. The gear was reliant on Affixes so much easier to get then gear with certain suffixes like elm dmg, health mods. so on...

Thats the only point I was trying to make. Its hard to gear this build quickly.
Mathil, is it enough to have all those reduced mana passives and 20lvl reduced in alpha (anger&wrath&grace), and like 18lvl reduced for purity of fire and lightning? Or do I need 20lvl reduced for puritys too?

Thx.
IGN: Wanderiin
"
kossuvissy escribió:
Mathil, is it enough to have all those reduced mana passives and 20lvl reduced in alpha (anger&wrath&grace), and like 18lvl reduced for purity of fire and lightning? Or do I need 20lvl reduced for puritys too?

Thx.

http://alt0172.byethost3.com/
"
borek664 escribió:
"
kossuvissy escribió:

Thx.

http://alt0172.byethost3.com/

Oh thx!! :D lol. Now got all auras, no need for 20lvl reduced mana :)

BTW playing nemesis and love this build <3
IGN: Wanderiin
"
Sk8Sanctified escribió:
Without wrath or anger it's pretty much pointless.

Obviously, this build is based around them! You can get Wrath from completing The Caged Brute in Act 1, and you have to find or purchase Anger, which means that this isn't a choice build for solo racing. Easy enough to figure out with a little research. Use the wiki to learn more about quest rewards.

"
I'm telling you I did everything I could to aquire the needed gear with health mods and what not during the leveling but this is what I got. To say it's not dependent on gear is a little off statement to say the least.

I can't even. The build is dependent upon some cheap gems and maybe a 5L, but few builds work well with less. In normal play, you can trade for the gems. A 5L can be hard to get, so I sympathize a little there. What you should do is save up for a Tabula Rasa, the cheapest 6L money can buy. This should be the first expensive purchase that any player makes and it's worth every penny. If you can't find a 4L in the meantime, make one. Jeweller's Orbs + Orbs of Fusing. Easy. If you can't get those... Not sure what to tell you.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Editado por útlima vez por Tempada en 15 feb. 2014 19:56:38
"
Sk8Sanctified escribió:
Which means I would have to trade for them, in a new economy this can be a huge pain.

It's available to a couple of classes even before level 10, can't believe you can't just post in trade chat to buy one for an alch. Even in the first day, it would be possible, never mind the third day. This build relies on gear less than many many builds. You may as well complain that you can't find a 700 pDPS 2H instantly for your ground slam build.

I did this build in the Nemesis 1 Week, got to level 83 not playing too seriously and I'll summarise the investment I had to make:

Wrath - 1 alch
Anger - 1 alch
2 APS Sword - dropped in Mountain Ledge Unique, before that I was using Brightbeak 1.95 APS weapon bought for 2 chaos.
5L AR/EV chest - maybe the most expensive item for a welfare budget - 6 chaos.

All the rest was resists and life. For a powerful build to be complete with only maybe 8 chaos of gear is ridiculously cheap and this is perhaps one of the best builds to start the new 4-months with.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 15 feb. 2014 21:29:05

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional