Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

*Delete*

I get it now DERP.
Editado por útlima vez por CultOfPersonality en 4 ene. 2014 4:14:56
"
Altissimus escribió:
"
xenochaos1 escribió:
is there a way to run Grace with this build since i cannot afford a 2000+ 5L evasion armor?

i have a 1000+ shield but only a 300 armor

so i think my evasion rate will be too low with out grace...
what should i do?

I had this problem while levelling.

Solution: don't run grace. Run Wrath and Anger and Haste, as the build intends, and kill everything before it gets to you. Learn to kite. Use evasion potions when the going gets tough. You have 5 potion slots and you don't need mana pots...

When you have levelled, you can run 4 60% auras. Run Grace; max your resistances without it on gear. If you take this option, you'll want Ondar's Guile. Otherwise run purity lightning/fire for the extra resistances and survive as above.

A.

Thanks XD ill try to find a better one lategame with more evasion
1 question how much chaos resist you need for all maps?
And about - res mod on maps do you guys get more res then cap to overcome this?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
xenochaos1 escribió:
is there a way to run Grace with this build since i cannot afford a 2000+ 5L evasion armor?

i have a 1000+ shield but only a 300 armor

so i think my evasion rate will be too low with out grace...
what should i do?

Do what Alt said. That is good advice.

On the resistances, honestly I want all my resists to be overcapped at around 90% BEFORE running any auras. On the cold resist I want it at around 110% since I will not be running purity of ice.

Regarding chaos resist, I just happened to have a little extra chaos resist on my gear, so my chaos resist is right at -22%. That is pretty decent. Since chaos damage is most often damage over time then you don't need to be that concerned with it. Just take the passives that Mathil has taken in the original tree and try to see if you can get maybe 10-15% chaos resist on gear. That should keep you good for maps. Of course, more chaos resist just lets you be more reckless when it comes to mapping, but this build relies on good kiting also.

Since I am using Saffell's Frame and my max resist cap is 82% I am also toying around with running four 60% auras all the time unless I am on an -max resist or ele weakness map.

The extra evasion from grace is very nice. If you are playing on a hardcore league I would still say run grace in place of haste until you have good gear. I just got to the point where I can facetank library and run haste in place of grace. Those big skeles hit hard. I haven't taken acrobatics yet, so that will only increase my tankiness :)

So far the adjustments I have made have been paying off nicely. I did 20 piety runs last night and it was just funny how easy it was.

PS: If I was running in a softcore league I would probably already be running 74+ maps, but honestly I am playing really conservatively just to get a feel for the weaknesses of the build. Once I have more experience with the drawbacks to the build I can start really mapping :)

PSS: If anyone has a nice ele damg ring with good HP, Fire and Light resist on nemesis then let me know. I would be VERY interested in it.
Editado por útlima vez por runnin17 en 4 ene. 2014 10:55:51
an why not use enduring cry in all of this? or why no cast on damage taken?
"
xenochaos1 escribió:

Regarding Chaos and further to what runnin17 said, Ondar's Guile solves this problem. The reason being that Chaos damage is mostly projectile-based or a big green cloud. (If you can't avoid the big green cloud then, as Global chat is fond of saying, uninstall.) OG takes out the projectile problem; commonsense takes out the green cloud problem; no more Chaos.

Regarding res mod on maps: level purity of elements in a secondary weapon; switch it in over purity of lightning on those maps. So your lightning drops from 85% -> 77%, but all your ele resistances come from ~30% back up to 77%.

I run Grace as my fourth (rather than dual purities like Mathil, because I run OG) but have lightning/fire/elements standing by for when I need them.

Cheers,
A
"
Altissimus escribió:
"
xenochaos1 escribió:

Regarding Chaos and further to what runnin17 said, Ondar's Guile solves this problem. The reason being that Chaos damage is mostly projectile-based or a big green cloud. (If you can't avoid the big green cloud then, as Global chat is fond of saying, uninstall.) OG takes out the projectile problem; commonsense takes out the green cloud problem; no more Chaos.

Regarding res mod on maps: level purity of elements in a secondary weapon; switch it in over purity of lightning on those maps. So your lightning drops from 85% -> 77%, but all your ele resistances come from ~30% back up to 77%.

I run Grace as my fourth (rather than dual purities like Mathil, because I run OG) but have lightning/fire/elements standing by for when I need them.

Cheers,
A

well since running 2 X resist auras, getting res on gear is really easy i think il just focus on getting more chaos resist on gear, we also get some from passive tree so i wont need much!!

and ill try to find a better dex/strg 1000+ evasion armor later on
sorry for the maybe newbie question.. but is there a way to run 5 auras without Alpha`s Howl and blood magic gem for auras ? (reduced mana passive sills taken the same way as at build on first page of this topic)

Gear right now:
Helm:
Reduced mana - Anger - Haste - Wrath (All gems 17 lvl), and every aura need 29% of mana.
so if i ran those 3, don`t have a way to run purity of ice and fire for example.

Another gear:
Purity of fire - Purity of Ice - reduced mana (all gems 16 lvl) each aura requests 20% of mana.

so if i am using Anger - Wrath from helm and Purity of fire - Ice from another gear it taking 98% of mana.

So only 4 auras for now without haste.

"
xenochaos1 escribió:
an why not use enduring cry in all of this? or why no cast on damage taken?

If you will look a few pages earlier at my posts I detail how I have setup the defenses for my build. I using lightning coil for a base physical damage reduction (I only take 64% physical damage from EVERY physical attack due to my 89% lightning resist). Then I use enduring cry casted manually (total of 5 endurance charges since I took the extra charge from oak in merciless). I use Immortal call with increased duration attached to CWDT gem for non-boss fights. I pop in BM in place of CWDT gem for boss fights for added flexibility.

5 endurance charges with 20/20 immortal call and 20/20 increased duration gives me 10 seconds of physical damage invulnerability. Couple that with 30% dodge chance, 31% spell block and decent evasion and you have a very tanky version of Mathil's buid.

You could easily use enduring cry/immortal call and follow Mathil's build exactly. The important thing is to get quality on immortal call and increased duration as it gives you more length of time that your immortal call will last.
"
547506 escribió:
sorry for the maybe newbie question.. but is there a way to run 5 auras without Alpha`s Howl and blood magic gem for auras ? (reduced mana passive sills taken the same way as at build on first page of this topic)

Gear right now:
Helm:
Reduced mana - Anger - Haste - Wrath (All gems 17 lvl), and every aura need 29% of mana.
so if i ran those 3, don`t have a way to run purity of ice and fire for example.

Another gear:
Purity of fire - Purity of Ice - reduced mana (all gems 16 lvl) each aura requests 20% of mana.

so if i am using Anger - Wrath from helm and Purity of fire - Ice from another gear it taking 98% of mana.

So only 4 auras for now without haste.

You don't have to have Alpha's howl if you take all the reduced mana reserve passives from the tree (total of 46% reduced mana reservation). To reach the last 5% node though you will have to spend 7 points and go down from resolute technique.

If you took all the aura passives and coupled that with level 20 reduced mana gems then the three 60% auras and two 40% auras would reserved 99.7% of your mana :)
yeah but at what level can you achieve that? alpha howl let u use all your aura before lvl 90 at least xD

And gzzz rilling rrrgg on a 5l eva armor is hard Xd
Editado por útlima vez por xenochaos1 en 4 ene. 2014 14:23:27

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional