Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
Shadov1 escribió:
Ok i realize this will be the most newbie stupid question you guys have ever seen, so dont judge me. I just looked at one of your videos and you have all auras on you and nothing on skillbar, how to do it ? When i was playing like a year ago i couldnt do that on my ranger, they added something new? I cant test it myself, i have no auras yet.

You assign one of the auras to one key (for example, the "R" key), turn it on. Left click on that same key on the skillbar again, assign another aura to that key, turn it on --> Rinse and repeat.

Even when you change the skill bar around any auras that you already have turned on stay turned on.
hey i jsut learned about that unique:

Prism Guardian:

+24% to all Elemental Resistances
+1 to Level of Aura Gems in this item
Gems in this item have Blood Magic
Gems in this item have 25% reduced Mana Reservation
+30 to Dexterity
+25% to all Elemental Resistances

Could it replace Alpha Hawl? even if its not cheaper?

EDIT:
just saw gem in thsi item have bloodmagic so i guess we need our HP xD
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Editado por útlima vez por xenochaos1 en 3 ene. 2014 17:24:23
actually, if you have all aura nodes, alpha's howl, and you put a mana reduced gem in that shield, it will let you run 2 auras basically for free (99% mana reservation reduced).
that's pretty much the best shield possible for this build, but shhh, you shouldnt tell others.

edit :
"
runnin17 escribió:

Uh, your math is way, way, WAAAAAYYYYY off on that, lol.

my bad, forgot reduced mana was a "less" modifier, not an increased/reduced modifier.
so you're right.
Editado por útlima vez por blaes en 4 ene. 2014 6:05:50
"
blaes escribió:
actually, if you have all aura nodes, alpha's howl, and you put a mana reduced gem in that shield, it will let you run 2 auras basically for free (99% mana reservation reduced).
that's pretty much the best shield possible for this build, but shhh, you shouldnt tell others.

Uh, your math is way, way, WAAAAAYYYYY off on that, lol.

For prism guardian if you pop in a level 20 reduced mana gem and run two 40% auras in the shield this is the calculation:
41% reduced reservation from passive tree
8% reduced reservation from Alpha's Howl
25% reduced reservation from shield
71% mana multipler from level 20 reduced mana

(80*(1-0.41-0.08-0.25))*(0.71) = 14.77% of hp reserved

So fix your maths please :)
"
blaes escribió:

That would be an interesting option. It would not make any aura's free but you could run grace at a cost of 11% Health. About 4,000 evasion at a cost of 550 to 660 health. I wouldn't do it as I have a great high evasion shield but it could work.

41% from tree + 8% helm + 25% shield = -74% mana reserved.

60% * .26 = 15.6% reserved * .71 (reduced mana gem) = 11.076% reserved (for a 60% aura).
Editado por útlima vez por Daarknight en 3 ene. 2014 21:58:06
Honestly, the only reason I would see to run Prism Guardian is if you were running in a party and wanted to be the aura bitch for them.

For example, you still run your normal auras (either three 60's and two 40's OR four 60's). Then pick 1-2 extra that you run in prism guardian with a reduced mana gem. Yes, you will be reserving some of your health, but your party would then have the benefit of your 6-7 overpowered auras.

If you had high quality on all your auras the radius of them would be fairly large and then you could still do plenty of damage while allowing your party to equip their MF gear.

I would only do this if each person in the party had a specific roll. For example, 2-3 tanks, 1 caster and 1-2 ranged builds. The caster should be a crit build that can freeze (or one of the ranged should be a crit build that can freeze). This balances the party and essentially keeps everyone safe.
I'm tempted to just throw on a wand and start power siphoning shit for fun. This build looks completely interchangeable with ele wanding.
"
Phylaris escribió:
I'm tempted to just throw on a wand and start power siphoning shit for fun. This build looks completely interchangeable with ele wanding.

issue is crit vs RT.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
is there a way to run Grace with this build since i cannot afford a 2000+ 5L evasion armor?

i have a 1000+ shield but only a 300 armor

so i think my evasion rate will be too low with out grace...
what should i do?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Can someone look at my gear and tell me what I need to focus on now?

I just hit 5k DPS or so at 71 with the 3 auras. But.. sometimes I struggle on even map 66 bosses. Not most of them, mainly just that worm in the umm.. yeah I can't even think atm.

Anyways.

Unbuffed my dps is like 966.5 or something. And my evasion unbuffed is 5833. I also have all my resists capped as well. (Chaos is still -33%)

Any item that I need to glaringly upgrade?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional