Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

What was the equivalence?

0.1 APS = 35 eDPS?
"
cloudscraper escribió:
What was the equivalence?

0.1 APS = 35 eDPS?

Not really that simple for this build from what I can see. Virtually all damage output comes from buffing elemental damage, so you have to take into account Wrath, Anger, HoT, HoI, WED and all the skill tree buffs to both auras, WED and elemental damage that affect those values to find out how much each 0.1 of APS adds to your overall dps.
Editado por útlima vez por covaruk en 17 dic. 2014 7:55:48
Just did my first attemp at atziri with lvl 80.
It was for sure not going very well but got her down with 2 total death. 1 Death at trio and 1 at herself.

My stats were ~4.4k life, 7.4k ST dps with LMP and 10.8k dps with swaped added cold for single target.
The dps felt too low for her, without a lot of experince running this bosses i would recommend higher dps stats for sure. Took me about 25minuntes.
"
Azze28 escribió:
Just did my first attemp at atziri with lvl 80.
It was for sure not going very well but got her down with 2 total death. 1 Death at trio and 1 at herself.

My stats were ~4.4k life, 7.4k ST dps with LMP and 10.8k dps with swaped added cold for single target.
The dps felt too low for her, without a lot of experince running this bosses i would recommend higher dps stats for sure. Took me about 25minuntes.

If you're having trouble with trio get yourself Enfeeble curse in addition to regular CWDT-IC combo.
Wouldn't saved me because I died of brainlag in the rain of arrows ;)
Is it expensive to equip this build? And why is this in the Scion subforum if it's for Ranger?
Becaus this build is arround for a long time and originally designed for Scion.
All you really need is an Alphas, everything else is could be selffound.

So its pretty cheap compared to a lot of other builds, but probably not as cheap as the current meta flameblast-1shot-everything
My planned tree for the SS version of the build

Removed all the projectile speed / damage nodes.

Comments?
How come I only have 4k damage? I think that my gear with lvl 20 anger, wrath, and 20/20 WED would get me a good damage boost but doesn't seem that way

i know some stuff isnt optimized but it seems good enough unless AS gloves give 8k damage
Tooltip dps doesn't really give a true picture, but it does seem a little low to me - what level are you?

My tooltip for ST is around 10k and my gear isn't that much different - I have a better foil but less WED on gear.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional