Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
pijanapanda escribió:
I don't like ST. Do this builds are fine with bow (SA or LA)?

Damage would be similar as long as you get a bow with decent attack speed and ele damage but you'll lose out on mobility with whirling blades (lets see what the new blink arrow gem could do though)

Tried to make a build similar to the 1.2 one, int's gonna be a problem for me so I just took the two int nodes since I'm too poor to get a decent amulet Found a decent amulet so that's 1 less int node to get. Gonna be slowish and short ranged though :< Edited a bit to get ballistic mastery for the projectile speed and removed Ondar's since I lack 3 levels, if its still ok without Ondar's, I'm gonna go with this build on the new league

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYARXyXl_v15Rm0OIw2VUsmlWHiFr8Pq5u1UzUZivsJ9toajx2q4YhGcYMJb57KSsM62L01krXybqpKyD8nKk19W6xHUUwMfYLH-ehBh7c-_grGnhB_gKRV1mTnFy_60uNqFm9G11cpcYXAGmaeJy-QVRo4fNn3MnKprKpZ8ySwQqM26SSqPC3GrsT2sQW40IGv2joo-nflMonsOFfigpuaO-FzogAEs_Af7SB2rOoYz36xQvMRrY3EopcGLYONfSP2o4r5YxXwBflNkhGB3UZjp1b67g7EFQ==

EDIT: for lightning coil users, are you guys okay with not running PoL and just sticking with 75% light res?
Editado por útlima vez por ishimarushun en 12 dic. 2014 14:18:29
Mathil,

What kind of gear do you plan on getting with this guy for the new league and how different will it be compared to the gear from 1.1? I know Alpha's is a must but with the change to shield's block chance do you think something else would be better in that slot?

Also, as others have mentioned the % mana reserved on your 1.3 tree seems small and could be challenging to run the appropriate auras. What are your thoughts on that?

Thanks for making such an awesome build!
Editado por útlima vez por BhaluBear en 12 dic. 2014 13:06:51
"
BhaluBear escribió:
Mathil,

What kind of gear do you plan on getting with this guy for the new league and how different will it be compared to the gear from 1.1? I know Alpha's is a must but with the change to shield's block chance do you think something else would be better in that slot?

Also, as others have mentioned the % mana reserved on your 1.3 tree seems small and could be challenging to run the appropriate auras. What are your thoughts on that?

Just my .02 on your question, but with the changes to block, it makes all the more sense to go DW.

I've been DW and use acrobatics / phase since Mathil posted his build, and it's fine. Actually better than fine- more dps, and survivability is good too. I use claws for implicit lgoh, don't use life leech in 6L for max dmg.

"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
"
kolp escribió:
"
BhaluBear escribió:
Mathil,

Just my .02 on your question, but with the changes to block, it makes all the more sense to go DW.

I've been DW and use acrobatics / phase since Mathil posted his build, and it's fine. Actually better than fine- more dps, and survivability is good too. I use claws for implicit lgoh, don't use life leech in 6L for max dmg.

Hmm that is a good point. I plan on playing this in Hardcore so I'm trying to make it as safe as possible. Do you have any recommendations on how I can make this build safer for Hardcore? Thanks!
Any chance we could have an update on the build for 1.3.0?
I am thinking of running this, but have no idea, which gems to use, which auras, what on 4L/5L/6L etc. Also what kind of items are mandatory and what to look for each slot item.

Is Atziri viable with this build?

I am going to play selffound, so I would love to start with as much info as possible beforehand, since respecing is gonna be really hard (or even impossible) if I do things wrong.

Editado por útlima vez por p4rasite en 12 dic. 2014 15:53:19
"
mikerelf escribió:
"
Mathil escribió:
Having seen passive changes and patch notes I've gone ahead and slapped together a passive tree based on how I think I'll end up building my Ele Buzzsaw this patch.

1.3 Patch Ele Buzzsaw build.

I think it'll be pretty close to or better than its former glory and I'll likely start out as it in the new league.

You're missing Sovereignity (unless you plan to drop 1 aura)

Or is there something I'm missing? oO Or more exactly- what auras are you planning to use?

Sorry, I did forget to mention anything about the actual character. Everything should be business as usual but my auras are probably only going to be wrath anger and herald of ice/thunder. You can run all 4 of those with minimal aura investment and get most of your damage from ele passives.

I'll be running alphas, evasion shield and everything else as normal. Not quite sure about my chest choice at this stage though. Could go belly of the beast or maybe try Cherrubim's Maleficence to see how that pairs with life leech to possibly avoid the need for higher max res or vaal pact.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
"
Mathil escribió:
"
mikerelf escribió:
"
Mathil escribió:
Having seen passive changes and patch notes I've gone ahead and slapped together a passive tree based on how I think I'll end up building my Ele Buzzsaw this patch.

1.3 Patch Ele Buzzsaw build.

I think it'll be pretty close to or better than its former glory and I'll likely start out as it in the new league.

You're missing Sovereignity (unless you plan to drop 1 aura)

Or is there something I'm missing? oO Or more exactly- what auras are you planning to use?

Sorry, I did forget to mention anything about the actual character. Everything should be business as usual but my auras are probably only going to be wrath anger and herald of ice/thunder. You can run all 4 of those with minimal aura investment and get most of your damage from ele passives.

I'll be running alphas, evasion shield and everything else as normal. Not quite sure about my chest choice at this stage though. Could go belly of the beast or maybe try Cherrubim's Maleficence to see how that pairs with life leech to possibly avoid the need for higher max res or vaal pact.

Mathil,

What, if any, changes would you suggest for this build in the new Hardcore league? I see you already have over 170% life from tree which is great. Is it worth running grace in hardcore for extra evasion/defensive capabilities?

Would you make any further adjustments to your 1.3 tree for hardcore? Possibly pick up even more life or more evasion nodes? I'm not too sure.

Thanks for helping!
Editado por útlima vez por BhaluBear en 12 dic. 2014 17:55:06
Going up to Sovereignty could have value, looks like it would let you run one of the purity auras, so that plus Lightning Coil might still be good survivability even with the nerf.

Might have to give this build a try again, crit is fun as well though so I'm still on the fence.
Ok, currently running the build from my previous post, but with a couple of changes....

Running Lightning Coil. Alphas, Atziri Boots. PoL, Wrath, Anger, Haste

Comments:

- This build is now significantly low on the INT and DEX needed for the gems and a top level foil. Unless you've got great gear I suspect most people will have to take one or both of the +30 nodes.

- It's also 500 life down on the previous build, I'm ok at the moment just mapping, but for safety I'll need to get more life on gear and/or drop some damage in favour of life nodes.

- The 10% nerf to Lightning Coil is noticeable when you get hit and i think they went too far but this may be because I lost 500 life at the same time.

BUT

On the upside, damage is definitely back up where it needs to be for the build. It's no CoC monster but the build is definitely viable now.
For Scion start, would you take the Attack Speed into Harrier, or the Projectile Damage into Sentinel? Would you change anything else?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional