Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
Mathil escribió:

Alpha's Howl grants 8% mana reduction to all auras, not just those in your helm.

Wait, is that true??? I really did not know this. That is good stuff. I have been calculating only the gems in the helm as having the decreased mana reduction.

Hm, now back to some maths :)
"
artojas escribió:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAOygDlm49YEODCUZxb560DOGIykqTJx2qGYbDOhzckvObtX_G8XasRyLqGYonqRGWks3o1vsJWm1wu-sszer22iQ82RMqTQW1Go-nXC9vPycVINQjSVFKyCzpg9tuqt0N_Eu18vzFznGpbjWSVvpnoGwWbEb-j6xZ3UbuDod2cmxN44jxY6f8TiP2Sn0yCaZX52Pv8Drh_gpaSPJFtz7GrjwtxPYn7fPdrKpyqVnzfNnAGpBVZp6nhPrSGjg26Rcv7DgkquNqZOeG0VfiGYVV1iSwd-UyiYCkBLMUTfAfAnGiAA==

bit tankier version for hc leagues, thoughts?

Mathil can chime in, but that just doesn't seem very viable to me. You have increased elemental dmg, increased attack speed, but you lose out on inner force and you also lose out on over 60% projectile dmg. Projectile dmg nodes are generally superior to the ele dmg nodes because they give increased dmg to all dmg a projectile does (not just the elemental portion of the projectile).

Yeah, you have a lot of HP in that build and some good evasion, but honestly if you are building for HC leagues I would think you want more balance between HP and damage.

Granted, the build you linked looks like it will have a lot of HP, so maybe if you used a lightning coil and endurance charges/immortal call you would have that extra tankiness in case you took major hits.

OR just spec out of acrobatics and spec into IR since you waste 5 points going to acrobatics and you are only 3 points away from IR. Gives you two free points and you could get more HP, an extra endurance charge, or spec into ballistic mastery.
I'm not quite understanding the math behind how this spec runs 5 auras.

3 60%s + 2 40%s = 260%

We have 41% reduced reservation from tree, 8% from Alpha, and a .71 multiplier from Reduced Mana.

260 * .59 * .92 * .71 = 100.2% which should be over the max mana pool, yet the build is able to run all 5 auras with a bit of mana left over. Am I missing something?

EDIT:

Nevermind, runnin cleared it up for me. Alpha's reservation stacks with the passive tree reservation, so it's 260 * .51 * .71 = 94.1%
Editado por útlima vez por Languidness en 31 dic. 2013 22:47:47
Hey mathil! quick question here..

- Do you think swapping spectral throw with Lightning Arrows and use Voltaxic Rift is cool? and swapping some skill points for Chance to shock and Arcing Blows

10% chance to shock from Voltaxic , 20% from skill tree and probably 5% from The Taming, Prismatic Ring. Total of 35% ( is 35% enough? )

For my thoughts , I think crit build with LA + Voltaxic might be better than taking resolute technique . But I would want the boost from Anger / Wrath and Increased effect of aura nodes. And running tons of aura is fun !
thinking about using this for the 1 week race
someone hook me up with a harddcore tree
"
Crynite escribió:

- Do you think swapping spectral throw with Lightning Arrows and use Voltaxic Rift is cool? and swapping some skill points for Chance to shock and Arcing Blows

10% chance to shock from Voltaxic , 20% from skill tree and probably 5% from The Taming, Prismatic Ring. Total of 35% ( is 35% enough? )

For my thoughts , I think crit build with LA + Voltaxic might be better than taking resolute technique . But I would want the boost from Anger / Wrath and Increased effect of aura nodes. And running tons of aura is fun !

I haven't tried it as I haven't had access to a Voltaxic but it's something I've wanted to. I think it should work well. Give it a go.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
"
Mathil escribió:
"
Crynite escribió:

I haven't tried it as I haven't had access to a Voltaxic but it's something I've wanted to. I think it should work well. Give it a go.

well , this is my thoughts on voltaxic rift or a tri ele bow ( because I can't afford voltaxic too )

with arcing blows , chance to shock

the extra points could invested for more defensive - acrobatics , evasion , hp
Hi,

I'm trying to craft a better weapon for this build but a little new to crafting in this game. I have just Regal orbed these 2 swords. I didn't get another useful stat with the regal. Is this a situation where we scour and start over? It would seem very risky to exalt with hopes of another elemental damage stat.

Thanks

Sorry if I overlooked this, but what are the bandits you would recommend?
Progressing nicely, though I'm struggling to grind enough currency for Alpha's Howl right now.
Just hit 74 and can do the 66-68 maps fairly easily.
Spectral Throw DPS is 3.3k.
Anyways, I'm still loving the build and really hoping for some gear improvements soon.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional