Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

This by far one of the cheapest and most cost effective builds in the game. Many builds require one or two key uniques and those tend to be closer to 15-100 exalts.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
fumezy escribió:
very interested in this build but, will a 6linked belly of the beast (40% hp roll) be an acceptable alternative to a regular high ev chest with 6links? Assuming I am going with the original build instead of IR. Or might as well go with IR with the chest. Thoughts?

i'm using hyrris ire so i can put the 5 points to acrobatics to something more damage related and it's working great.
Very nice build, few questions tho;p

1. How much mana reserved takes each aura for you atm with all nodes and lvl20 reduced mana gems?

2. Does Alpha's Howl really work or its bugged? I have Wrath-Anger-Haste-Lvl19ReducedMana in my Alpha's and as it says Alpha's gives 8% mana reserved reduce. My auras in Alpha reserve 22% atm.

In another item i've got Grace-LVL19ReducedMana and it reserves 22% as well.

So, is my Alpha's bugged or it seems it's not needed at all? I don't get it atm lol.

"
hansi escribió:
"
fumezy escribió:
very interested in this build but, will a 6linked belly of the beast (40% hp roll) be an acceptable alternative to a regular high ev chest with 6links? Assuming I am going with the original build instead of IR. Or might as well go with IR with the chest. Thoughts?

i'm using hyrris ire so i can put the 5 points to acrobatics to something more damage related and it's working great.

hey thanks for the tip. but the scope of the question was more of whether the low ev from belly of the beast is pardonable for the evasion based version of this build. would imagine a hyrr chest to have a decent amount of EV on its own. thoughts?
"
tacodisco escribió:
Very nice build, few questions tho;p

1. How much mana reserved takes each aura for you atm with all nodes and lvl20 reduced mana gems?

2. Does Alpha's Howl really work or its bugged? I have Wrath-Anger-Haste-Lvl19ReducedMana in my Alpha's and as it says Alpha's gives 8% mana reserved reduce. My auras in Alpha reserve 22% atm.

In another item i've got Grace-LVL19ReducedMana and it reserves 22% as well.

So, is my Alpha's bugged or it seems it's not needed at all? I don't get it atm lol.

My auras are 22% each and 15% for the smaller ones.

Alpha's Howl grants 8% mana reduction to all auras, not just those in your helm.

"
fumezy escribió:

hey thanks for the tip. but the scope of the question was more of whether the low ev from belly of the beast is pardonable for the evasion based version of this build. would imagine a hyrr chest to have a decent amount of EV on its own. thoughts?

You'll survive. At 95 I have 45% chance to evade and taking off my 2300 evasion chest cuts my rating in half leaving me with 33%. Probably still alright. The real question is why you would use that chest because it looks pretty much worse than other alternatives to me.

A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Hey mate, was able to buy a dyadus today for only one ex, was wondering if it would fit into the build? It has really high fire/cold dmg rolls but only around 1.45 aps?
"
GraveGiver36 escribió:
Hey mate, was able to buy a dyadus today for only one ex, was wondering if it would fit into the build? It has really high fire/cold dmg rolls but only around 1.45 aps?

A faster weapon with less elemental damage will do much more dps due to it scaling your aura ele damage.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Nevermind; ele hit sucks with this build.
Editado por útlima vez por Languidness en 31 dic. 2013 20:52:36
"
GraveGiver36 escribió:

Funny you mention that, I found a few of them recently. Decided to try one on for shits, full well knowing it's gonna suck.

I went from 14.1k dps to 9k.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Boo, alright then, thanks for the prompt response though mate, happy New Years!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional