Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
AgentTrack escribió:
"
covaruk escribió:
"
AgentTrack escribió:
After such a long time. approximately 3 weeks into playing this char, I finely get an ALPHA!
Now my next goal = 5L6S coil!

Stats:
3.7k life
5.8k dps (self buffed)
6k evasion

A checkpoint for myself :)

Pfffff. 4 weeks and no Alphas. And nowhere near enough to buy one as they seem to be going up in price....

I seems to get lucky with midnight drops while I farming sarn CA and got like 6-7 so that how I manage to get my alpha at 3ex20c :)
Yeah it's a cheap price for me cos the selling is selling at 4ex, don't give up yeah? You will get it de :)

+1 to this! I started playing in ambush when I heard about the unique boxes. I think that was around mid April. This was the build I chose to do. I remember posting here, asking for old/low level buzzsaw gear because I was dirt poor! Lol but through constant farming for midnights, I was able to buy an alpha after a week and a half or so. Paid 150chaos for it. :) don't give, you will eventually get there!
"

+1 to this! I started playing in ambush when I heard about the unique boxes. I think that was around mid April. This was the build I chose to do. I remember posting here, asking for old/low level buzzsaw gear because I was dirt poor! Lol but through constant farming for midnights, I was able to buy an alpha after a week and a half or so. Paid 150chaos for it. :) don't give, you will eventually get there!

The American dream is alive and well!

Soon I imagine you'll have a white picket fence, a family and a dog.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
"
T33mon escribió:
Any suggestions on what to improve on my gear?
Im at 5k life and 10k dps

And my passive tree: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAnEDlgSzBbUMfQ5IEH8RlhRNFy8ZhRmKGjgabBqPHNwdqiLqJDwkqiSwJpUnqSj6Klstgy9vMHwyATKJNuk7KDyORnFJUVFHUzVVS1XWV8lX4lnzWm1gQ2KsZOdmnm1sbXtuPW-ecLtyqXflfNl_K3_GgKSDCYbRjX2Nv5BVkyeXBpsmm7Wdqp2uogCnCKdcp4Sqf6q4rKqyGbQMtDi1SLiTu-PAGsM6xKLGnspKzerPetIZ1CPWitad1tHZE-GI42rlGejW6rrr7uw48B_z3fba-tL7Cfv1_ro=

I have about 5 ex to spend.

Looks like you already have the best gear money can buy except a 6 link. So that's what i would go for next.
"
kolp escribió:
"
kompaniet escribió:

No i don't use lightning coil. I have a normal 5 link. There is no room to put in added cold damage or blind and we can't freeze anyway because we can't crit. I only do 7000 dps i don't really wanna make it any slower.

You mean 2,4k evasion chest right? 24k would be 24 000 evasion =)

I really don't want to use lightning coil then i would have to replace the rest of my gear as well to build up more lightning resists.

Sry, yes I missed a decimal/comma, I meant 2.4k EV chest.

Also, just an FYI, you can still freeze (20% chance w/ max qual) with a quality "Added Cold Damage Support Gem", it doesn't have anything to do with crit chance or Resolute Technique.

Forgot about quality on added cold. Just a correction. It's 10% chance to freeze with max quality.
Good idea anyway.
I'm going to have to try this build out again sometime with Lightning Coil chest. It's been awhile, but it was my favorite build by far and made leveling Scion 1-93 a breeze.
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
"
kompaniet escribió:
"
T33mon escribió:

And my passive tree: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAnEDlgSzBbUMfQ5IEH8RlhRNFy8ZhRmKGjgabBqPHNwdqiLqJDwkqiSwJpUnqSj6Klstgy9vMHwyATKJNuk7KDyORnFJUVFHUzVVS1XWV8lX4lnzWm1gQ2KsZOdmnm1sbXtuPW-ecLtyqXflfNl_K3_GgKSDCYbRjX2Nv5BVkyeXBpsmm7Wdqp2uogCnCKdcp4Sqf6q4rKqyGbQMtDi1SLiTu-PAGsM6xKLGnspKzerPetIZ1CPWitad1tHZE-GI42rlGejW6rrr7uw48B_z3fba-tL7Cfv1_ro=

Looks like you already have the best gear money can buy except a 6 link. So that's what i would go for next.

I was afraid of it...
6L coil is like 20-30ex, way out of my league :(
And I doubt Id like to take some other armor, coil gives nice survivability
Editado por útlima vez por T33mon en 6 jun. 2014 3:09:39
"
T33mon escribió:
"
kompaniet escribió:
"
T33mon escribió:

I was afraid of it...
6L coil is like 20-30ex, way out of my league :(
And I doubt Id like to take some other armor, coil gives nice survivability

The gear is mid-tier, fairly average - does the trick but nothing special. Farm up to a 6L is what I'd advise, nothing will give you more bang for your buck.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Hi, i'd like to ask u which shield's better for this build
Editado por útlima vez por Rensar en 6 jun. 2014 12:15:59
"
Rensar escribió:
Hi, i'd like to ask u which shield's better for this build

The evasion one.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
I've added third shield, i forgot about that one :<

So pure evasion's more important than ev/ar ?
Editado por útlima vez por Rensar en 6 jun. 2014 12:18:00

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional