Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
cloudscraper escribió:
Tried atziri tonight for the first time but didn't manage to kill her (Sorry Chunda, tried to pm you on my last portal but you were offline :/ )

this is my gear:

Spoiler

With saffell's, 5.4k HP and 13.9k DPS selfbuffed without A.Flask or VaalHaste

I tried using 2 bleed removing flasks and 2 rubies + a topaz for the specific fight.
Is it wrong?

Consider that I didn't really prepare before the fight, I don't love studying tactics in depth before fights, I feel like it takes A LOT of the excitement off.

I died once on the 3 idiots, then left the cycloner last but managed to whirl around and not go on the chaos garbage on the floor and cleaned it.

Then, on her, a disaster.

What am I supposed to do when she charges for average/long time two flameblasts at the same time, one on each of her sides, covering like all the room? Stay inside just ONE of them and pop a ruby flask?

The real question, to me, seemed to be about WHEN to dps her.. I felt like I just needed to poke poke poke poke and mostly try not to die, am I wrong again?

I have very similar stats as you and am lvl 89. I am able to solo w/o issue the first and second form. If im unlike I die 1x to the second form. My main issue is his 3 form. It mainly due to my laptop and my fps drop to 20 due to insane aoe. I run 3 health pots (1 with bleeding) and 2 fire resistance. I find it easier to kill the cyclone guy last since all i have to do is kite him around the room. I avoid touching his blood and yes I will run over the black crap on the floor and i will heal myself. It just mainly kiting around the room. Dont stay still for too long. I stay in the same spot max for 2-3 sec b4 moving again. Also kite in a circle pattern around the outside. This will give u more protection. U can alternate between counter/- clockwise. Depends where they position themselves. I alternate. now for the final form good luck is all that i can say. Ireally dont see this build doing ubers. ES builds are just too OP.
i really wonder if the doryanis hammer and the doryanis belt would boost the dps and survivability ......any 1 tried at least the belt with the lightning leech?
"
Tsouki22 escribió:
i really wonder if the doryanis hammer and the doryanis belt would boost the dps and survivability ......any 1 tried at least the belt with the lightning leech?

It would boost DPS/leech but a WED belt like this is far better.

Editado por útlima vez por kasub en 4 jun. 2014 22:59:16
If anyone plays on standard and finds/has the new elemental wand Piscator's Vigil, I'd really appreciate borrowing it for a minute to try on my wander and compare with my old wand.

A new spec could be born!
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
After such a long time. approximately 3 weeks into playing this char, I finely get an ALPHA!
Now my next goal = 5L6S coil!

My current gear
Spoiler

Stats:
3.7k life
5.8k dps (self buffed)
6k evasion

A checkpoint for myself :)
Editado por útlima vez por AgentTrack en 5 jun. 2014 3:36:53
Any suggestions on what to improve on my gear?
Im at 5k life and 10k dps

And my passive tree: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAnEDlgSzBbUMfQ5IEH8RlhRNFy8ZhRmKGjgabBqPHNwdqiLqJDwkqiSwJpUnqSj6Klstgy9vMHwyATKJNuk7KDyORnFJUVFHUzVVS1XWV8lX4lnzWm1gQ2KsZOdmnm1sbXtuPW-ecLtyqXflfNl_K3_GgKSDCYbRjX2Nv5BVkyeXBpsmm7Wdqp2uogCnCKdcp4Sqf6q4rKqyGbQMtDi1SLiTu-PAGsM6xKLGnspKzerPetIZ1CPWitad1tHZE-GI42rlGejW6rrr7uw48B_z3fba-tL7Cfv1_ro=

I have about 5 ex to spend.
Editado por útlima vez por T33mon en 5 jun. 2014 4:00:03
"
AgentTrack escribió:
After such a long time. approximately 3 weeks into playing this char, I finely get an ALPHA!

Stats:
3.7k life
5.8k dps (self buffed)
6k evasion

Pfffff. 4 weeks and no Alphas. And nowhere near enough to buy one as they seem to be going up in price....
"
covaruk escribió:
"
AgentTrack escribió:

Stats:
3.7k life
5.8k dps (self buffed)
6k evasion

Pfffff. 4 weeks and no Alphas. And nowhere near enough to buy one as they seem to be going up in price....

I seems to get lucky with midnight drops while I farming sarn CA and got like 6-7 so that how I manage to get my alpha at 3ex20c :)
Yeah it's a cheap price for me cos the selling is selling at 4ex, don't give up yeah? You will get it de :)
Guys anyone can advice me - i'm looking for a build that can farm dominus and piety (good dps and reasonable mf) and also do 75+ maps. Currently torn between this and oro's rf build.
What do you think?
"
mentosik12 escribió:
Guys anyone can advice me - i'm looking for a build that can farm dominus and piety (good dps and reasonable mf) and also do 75+ maps. Currently torn between this and oro's rf build.
What do you think?

I've done this one to 89 in Nemesis, RF to 90 in Invasion and I can tell you both are excellent.

I think RF may be more suited to MF, when you put on a Kaom's Heart, you can mess about with MF as much as you want, I had 300 on him farming 76+ maps and that was semi-nice although the clear speed is nothing compared to some softcore builds. However, no reason this spec can't do that as well and there is a lot to be said about the clear speed of this build as well.

I really can't tell you which one I preferred, both have their pros and cons. I see you are relatively new to this game from your profile, you should try both out :)
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional