Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
Palotellija escribió:
Would elemental equilibrium be worth using with this build? it just one point to get?

You use all 3 elements at once which activates equilibrium at once. This means enemies resist all 3 elements when hit(always).
"
Palotellija escribió:
Would elemental equilibrium be worth using with this build? it just one point to get?

Mathil should add clarification for EE on 1st page because people keep asking the same question every few pages.
Congrats on Arizi kill :)
Congratulations Mathil!

Question, do you plan on keeping the lightening coil now or do you still think a 6link evasion chest will be the way to go?

Been playing this build in standard (before ambush started) and it's obvious that it would be able to get the atziri kill. Great build (level 88 currently in standard). Amazing how you got gems mostly up to level 20 and that culling strike and that early 6link. Can I borrow your luck cause that's awesome?

"
Mivo escribió:
I suspect that after Mathil's glorious success, the build will now get nerfed. :P

Happy to see that he's succeeded, though! Quite the feat.

haha I was a little worried about that too. That and of course it's possible that prices for gears will go up. That would suuuuck. Can't play much as it is by the time I get even close to maps in ambush everything will be over my head.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Editado por útlima vez por Madcow1120 en 13 mar. 2014 12:08:41
Gonna sell my full gear if someone need:)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/829833
Spoiler
Editado por útlima vez por Freud88 en 13 mar. 2014 12:20:54
They already did nerf the build somewhat with all the reduced life/projectile dmg passives near scion start. Plus this build requires some level of skillful playing rather than endless button mashing, so I would hope they don't nerf it. It is a very versatile and effective build, and we can adopt various playstyles by just changing the main attack skill.

+1
Greetings.

I'm currently level 48, and attempted to use a BM gem with ST so I could run the auras. Unfortunately this destroys my HP. Am I just supposed to spam flasks or is there something in the build I'm missing that is making BM so harsh on my hp? I have 1751hp.

Thank you.
"
sueyed escribió:
Greetings.

I'm currently level 48, and attempted to use a BM gem with ST so I could run the auras. Unfortunately this destroys my HP. Am I just supposed to spam flasks or is there something in the build I'm missing that is making BM so harsh on my hp? I have 1751hp.

Thank you.

Maybe best to level BM for now then use it when you have life Leech as well? That's what I'd probably do in your situation.
Also, I would probably swap out the BM for reduced mana (if you have or can get a 2nd one). Just until you have more life/LL gem/BM leveled a bit more.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Editado por útlima vez por Madcow1120 en 13 mar. 2014 17:13:45
"
Madcow1120 escribió:
"
sueyed escribió:
Greetings.

Thank you.

Maybe best to level BM for now then use it when you have life Leech as well? That's what I'd probably do in your situation.
Also, I would probably swap out the BM for reduced mana (if you have or can get a 2nd one). Just until you have more life/LL gem/BM leveled a bit more.

running a low lvl clarity on BM also works, granted you have a decent hp pool. Around 1.5k or more by lvl 50. Also, since I ran a tabula I found myself running grace/vitality/purity of elements instead of haste/purity of fire/purity of lightning, because I did not have a high enough life pool to handle pure evasion, and grace also gave me around 10k total eva. Lvl 20 vitality adds around 100 life regen, which is not significant but not too bad.
Editado por útlima vez por nightblade157 en 13 mar. 2014 17:25:01
Best build I've played so far! Loving it! But of course now that its got press the prices and gear available just got murdered...Thank god I started with this build otherwise I'd be s.o.l.

Anyway, just a quick question...What level should you take resolute technique? I'm level 59 currently 6 points away from it. However, I do not have all the life nodes I'd like to have that I'm working on...How much of a difference does it make?

Currently I am still using mana for my spec throw and still able to run 3 60% auras on mana and spam throw all day. Survivability is pretty good so far so long as I'm not face tanking everything with just over 2k life. I have barely anything pure evasion too, so I know that once I get my alpha's howl and a 5 or 6L evasion chest I'm going to be BEAST.

Also, is it worth it to take Phase Acrobatics if you are already taking acrobatics?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional