[85% team ele resist] Aura Overkill Scion [HC Viable][200%+ dps, 700 ES, 4500 EV, 90% AR Auras]

Megingords, 9-15 rings, and a multiple-linked infernal blow will do the trick. The phys attack armor also ramps up damage by quite a bit. 2-handed spectral throws a safer bet. Just made use facebreakers before the rustic sash recipe was available.
Editado por útlima vez por CommanderSauce en 23 ene. 2014 14:43:33
Ooh! I'm gonna be following this thread for if we take our party to HC next season! :D
Thanks. Been using 2H Spectral Throw so far and its cake. Am looking forward to getting more auras going and going minion to farm some.
It's also recommended to find a dedicated party. It becomes increasingly difficult to level up past 60 until you get your auras leveled up.
In OP post it is mentioned that you can run the 3 purities with 25.2% hp with Prism Guardian. Is this correct? I believe I have every possible tree node but I need 9% per purity for a total of 27%.
Sorry, haven't been on in quite a while. I'll take a look at the tree and equipment and re-update the entire thing. Ripped my theory craft testers trying out other builds, so gotta make new chars lol. As of now, not quite sure how the new patches have effected this build.
Editado por útlima vez por CommanderSauce en 1 abr. 2014 3:22:35
4 years and I just downloaded this game again last night!

I dont know anything more about this game currently, but I had a Scion with Spectral Throw elementals and using Alpha Howl running several auras. That is why I am interested in this build.

Would you mind to share some more insight into this build, mate?

I appreciate your time.
Thanks for the guy F********J who over-paid me with 30c and a 6L Belly. Good luck to you bro!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional