ZiggyD's Etheral Knives Mana Shield Scion/Shadow Build Guide - Hardcore (Updated for 1.1)

I too would really appreciate an updated passive skill tree! Thank you!!
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
I'd appreciate an updated tree, I just started a character on this path without realizing the tree wasn't working.
Ziggy D said In his stream that he would update all of his builds to the new tree soon. He wanted to stream the new league today and said that he had a wedding to go to for the next couple days and would update all of his builds soon.

For those who don't know why the tree Isn't working It's because the passive tree got updated.
"One kills a man, one Is an assassin; one kills millions, one Is a conqueror; one kills everybody, one Is a
god"

- Jean Rostand
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGeTOr0nGDz56EGHtz7-CvJFOuGmVzGeiPHyl5tdqJpaUkrIPycqTRUgLOndDfzFZ6CHdkp9W69OKimlGNt08YUyt9bbWS2osZCDCUZx4YgdqrQMkyfcVx6UrD9X4fllIcOQ1hzcf8aio8Hzgh7bCxGWcLvZEy9vgsco-uvuuJOnCNrdj0bQ0M9lVcYdFPrSFy9k51XWgKRmnnFNms9DY7cxWPWdxMAakFWnhBo47Dg62E3YjHaePIFvBLMUTfAfogA26eNq

this is my passivetree after the respec:

i play softcore so this time i didnt took so much health nodes and went more to damage, like the projectile damage at the start of scion. if you play hardcore or just want to be more tankier then take more lifenodes.
that's it i think :)
Hey ZiggyD I really liked ur nemesis build and am planning to make this in the new leagues. But since the scion start area nodes were nerfed quite a bit, I came up with the following tree starting as witch. Any suggestions?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBB2MI9BGWFSAW8xcvGNsZhhmKGo8c3B0UHaoelCL0JDwksCY8J6ko-imlKk0s6S9vL50xiDGeNZI26T8nQYdFnUZxSVFKfUrITeNOKlXGVdZXK1ptW69k52egaxdsFm0ZbqpvnnC7dPF5A3qqfdJ_xoCkghCCHoLHgwmD24UyhtGHdojxj0aTJ5rgm7Wio6ZXpwinXKw_rEe0DLXytz64k8BUwfPDOspKznHPZdDQ2RPbC9xX3Q3fsOGI42rmgess6-722vno-tL7CfxL_MX-Cv6P
Crap I wish I had taken screens of the passive tree and the leveling guide section. I was hoping to start this build tomorrow.
i daresay that the shadow/witch will be better starting point rather than scion with the passive changes. It takes fewer nodes to cross the templar/scion and ranger/scion areas now, and the scion starting passives are not worth taking anymore. For ex, only 6% spell dmg compared to 16% spell dmg near shadow/witch.
I ended up with THIS

The build certainly took a significant health hit. I went from just under 5200 to 4727, although I did ditch out on a health/mana wheel (18% life total) on the way to Sovereignty. I originally took 2 cast speed nodes instead of the mana regen down by Sentinel, but I modified the build a bit after I found myself ooming in a test map. Gear is posted below for reference. I'm a bit short on regen, so you may be able to drop those for cast speed depending on gear. For hardcore leagues, this version of the build will likely fall short defensively. Obviously, I welcome any thoughts.

Gear:
Spoiler

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional