ZiggyD's Etheral Knives Mana Shield Scion/Shadow Build Guide - Hardcore (Updated for 1.1)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGcVIBVQFm8XLxg8GNsZhRmKGjgabBqPHNwkqij6KaUqTSzpLagxnjWSNuk64T8nQYdDY0ZxSshN404qVcZV1lYtWPVbr2TnZp5uqm-ecU108X_GgKSCHoLHgwmFMohCj0aQVZMnkzqaz5u1na6dxKZXpwinhKx_sZC0DLXytzG3PrfWuJO9J8AawcXDOspKz2XQ0Nrd2wvbWd0N42rr7vF28kX22vno-tL7Cf4K_o8=

here is a link to my build if u see anywhere that can be changed let me know
awaiting till my time
"
whiteblaze420 escribió:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGcVIBVQFm8XLxg8GNsZhRmKGjgabBqPHNwkqij6KaUqTSzpLagxnjWSNuk64T8nQYdDY0ZxSshN404qVcZV1lYtWPVbr2TnZp5uqm-ecU108X_GgKSCHoLHgwmFMohCj0aQVZMnkzqaz5u1na6dxKZXpwinhKx_sZC0DLXytzG3PrfWuJO9J8AawcXDOspKz2XQ0Nrd2wvbWd0N42rr7vF28kX22vno-tL7Cf4K_o8=

here is a link to my build if u see anywhere that can be changed let me know

If you insist on low-life, switch to ES right freaking NOW!

You have Low-life for real, don't even have Pain Attunement... Either switch to a real life build, or low-life ES if you insist, but do it right.

Either way, that *thing* is horrid.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
if i switch to es then i lose my ability to use arctic armor...
awaiting till my time
and btw i jsut looked at your gear and your build you are literally doing the exact same thing as ziggyd is i dont see much of a difference u have the same type of equip the only difference is lightning coil and also u too do low life build and run the exact same auras.. so next time u look at someones build and call it a "thing" remember ur cookie cutter build.

btw im also 18 lvls below u and i can already do those "tank" achievements you so call claimed to have done.

thank you for your pathetic attempt at constructive criticism. dont bother replying trying to talk trash or whatever you decide to do because this is the last time i return to this thread have fun
awaiting till my time
No, neither Ziggy, not I, nor anyone else here, does Low-life. There's a reason for that - we don't wanna die. Your build is more or less fine, for life, if a bit low on that, but it's just NOT how one makes a low-life build.

Instead of being insulted, I'd take what I said at face-value. It's not a good idea on a Life build.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Editado por útlima vez por CantripN en 5 ene. 2014 14:06:10
"
Dralim wrote:
This is probably a dumb question... but here it goes. I can't use Discipline and Hatred. I don't get the mana for it. I am now running a 4l with reduced mana (lvl 1) hatred lvl 11, clarity lvl 13 and discipline lvl 14. Can you point me in the direction of fixing this?

Thank you! Also, your guides are AWESOME

Well the lvl 1 reduced mana isn't helping, but it's hard to answer this if you don't post your tree. I'd guess you don't have the reserved mana nodes yet or that your gear doesn't have enough ES/Mana to boost all of the % increased nodes in the tree.

Thanks I am really a noob (mostly regarding forums), how do I post my tree? I do have the nodes, but as you mention my items have very low energy shield / mana at this time. It might be that. Also, I am leveling the reduced mana, so I think it might start working soon ...
with scion having such a ease of access to hp nodes isnt it better to wear cloak of defiance?? been reading up on it and the + to max mana from the chest is almost half of a 2k hit mitigated to mana.

with 70 life u get around average 200 hp. with the 100 average mana from cloak of defiance ur getting the mana regen for AA and bringing ur "40% damage mitigation" bak up much faster. without that 40% damage mitigation constantly regenerating u die very fast. being unable to sustain that mitigation is sure and certain death for MoM user whether ur wearing cloak of defiance or not.

cloak of defiance just makes it much easier.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
I have items for sale relevant to this character. Let me know if interested and your offer.

Verry nice build :)
Thank you, i will have a go at it now :)

ps, Your doing a great job on youtube aswell :)
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~
I like this build a lot It will be my next. A couple questions I have though.

Whats the main difference between inner force and influence buffs?

Does Reduced mana reserved nodes apply to blood magic reserved auras as well?

Can you help me sketch out a evasion version? Cloak of defiance and no IR would save us points. Would it work? grabbing shadow/ranger area es/eva nodes instead of templar side essentially.

And does acrobatics half ES before or after EB transfers it all? :)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABBH4FtQX5CGcMfQ5IEHsQfxEvEZYV8BZvFvMXLxg8HNwdFB2qHpQhwyY8KPorCi2oL28vnTB8MZ4yATWSNuk6WEGHRZ1GcUrITeNRR1XGVdZX4WHiZOduqnC7eqp_K3_GgKSCHoLHgwmHGYfbiGuI8Y19jb-PRpDWkyeTOpcGmZqa4JsmoqOjiqZXpwiqf6q4rD-sWbGQshm0DLTFtfK297c-t9a4k7vjvSe-OsEAwfPEosaezerPZc960NDWitkT2t3bC9sa21ncV9724YjjauOE52PndOjW6xTrY-vu8Xb1S_ll-ej60v4K_o_-ug==

That's a lot of points! And I still wanted to get block nodes. Am not sure how much % reserve is exactly needed at max levels. I want to run purity to fire and lightning/use saffels or maybe Rathpith (Elemental damage scares me the most!).

Editado por útlima vez por CptNinjetty en 6 ene. 2014 9:55:54

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional