ZiggyD's Etheral Knives Mana Shield Scion/Shadow Build Guide - Hardcore (Updated for 1.1)

"
phosTR escribió:
I'm lvl 67 right now (MERCILESS), the DPS of the EK is 1970, is this right? I need like 4 or 5 hits for mobs to die, shouldn't i be supposed to do more dmg?

My resists are capped, my gear, well, i need more projectile speed and mana regen, and i don't have a 5L chest, because it's insanely hard to acquire good gear in this game, trade chat only asks for 4-11 ex or 20-30 chaos, and mobs don't drop good stuff.

What do i need to do to have more dmg?

Ty.

i got my 5 link for 1 chaos

i started merciless at lvl 47

and docks at like 53, although that was dumb cause I didn't know about the penalties

http://poe.xyz.is/

use this to buy your gear, when there's like over 99 items of the same type, you can usually get it for 1 chaos.

Spoiler

once your ek gets to like lvl 17, damage is golden, running hatred helps tons, 4 link is all you need, the 5th link I used life leech so i can face tank mobs.

can someone explained how increased duration helps AA?

I've seen it on a lot of builds, i currently have 250 mana regen. How will it help my lvl 17 AA?

NVM

ZiggyD explains it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU1GXETkKwc

I also heard that lvl 18 is all you need for AA (i obviously have enough mana regen for lvl 20 so I plan on doing that ) Thoughts on this subject?

Editado por útlima vez por ibeyurvanh en 3 dic. 2013 16:44:35
Starting my new character using this build seems really nice and i love u ZiggyD :)
Is running faster projectiles really necessary if we already use karui ward? even with 30% projectile speed from ammy EK has decent range,and Faster casting would probably give more dps (i cant get my hands on 5 link so im currently running Goldrim with RRBG)
"
Dugi96 escribió:
Is running faster projectiles really necessary if we already use karui ward? even with 30% projectile speed from ammy EK has decent range,and Faster casting would probably give more dps (i cant get my hands on 5 link so im currently running Goldrim with RRBG)

I would say in end-game it is necessary. While the amulet is good while leveling, there comes a point where you really need to upgrade in order to maximize your character.
Pragmatheist - Nemesis
hey, sorry if i missed it, but i got a question:

does EK work with Mind Drinker? Cause it's just 2 skillpoints and would mean more manareg.
Ok guys need some advice here. I just hit 60 in act 2 merc, things are going pretty good considering how aweful my gear is.

Currently have about 2400hp but my armor is only like 28% which scares me a bunch. Resists are about 45 on all 3.

What is the one piece of equipment that I have on that just shouts "UPGRADE ME NEOW!"?

Thanks for the help!

Spoiler
You really need to upgrade that helm and get better rings. Focus on resists and life on your rings.
Hey Zig, I haven't checked to see if you've mentioned it anywhere but,

Which Gems would you place the highest priority on getting to 20% quality?

EK gets 15% increase phys damage from 20%
Empower is a waste of time unless its 20% (in my opinion)

Besides those two, I'm not sure.
Hello Community - I recently started playing Path of Exile. Loving it so far, but having a hard time finding a "New User Friendly" type set up. I've read and looked through this build and it seems very fun to play and offers a nice defensive stance I am looking for. Here is my question; Is it worth my time to venture out on this build even though I have no money or stocked up gear? From scratch, could I pull this off?

I see a lot of guides out there that do an amazing job explaining, but are meant for folks that have the means to supply themselves with the best gear available.

Thanks again.

Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional