ZiggyD's Etheral Knives Mana Shield Scion/Shadow Build Guide - Hardcore (Updated for 1.1)

"
mfrunner1 escribió:
Hi guys,

I'm following this build in Nemesis, I've made it up to 70 so far. I"m wondering why he is taking inner force over the two aura effect nodes at Sovereignty. Per point they are a better value ( 8% per point vs 7%) and they will buff your auras and therefore your entire group while Inner force only buffs effects on your own character.

Thanks

Pretty sure it is to boost the absorb or AA. The aura nodes only hit the auras, inner force buffs everything you have on you.
I'm still leveling up, hopefully reaching 70 tomorrow or the day after that and I'm already buying pieces of my gear, got a nice 5L chest, wand, and a crazy amulet.

I was wondering how much mana regen do we need on our gear in total?

Ziggy has 49 and 45 on 2 pieces (amulet and 1 ring), so I guess that's enough? Around 80-90 is needed?
"
buks escribió:
I'm still leveling up, hopefully reaching 70 tomorrow or the day after that and I'm already buying pieces of my gear, got a nice 5L chest, wand, and a crazy amulet.

I was wondering how much mana regen do we need on our gear in total?

Ziggy has 49 and 45 on 2 pieces (amulet and 1 ring), so I guess that's enough? Around 80-90 is needed?

that should be enough,and remember if yo uare lacking regen you can always spec into some 20% between scion area and IR
"
Chopper2013 escribió:

I easily do piety with this build. Takes about 30 seconds.

I find that hard to believe. Could you show us your gear and tell us your dps?
I dont understand why i should use Discipline-Aura in this Build?!?
I have converted all my Energieshield to Mana.
So Discipline brings me Mana (normal ES but because i have the passiv "Convert ES in Mana", i get Mana from Discipline...
But at the same time, it uses 60% of my Mana as "reserved".
So i get some Mana, but at the same time i have 60% of my Mana reserved?!?
I dont understand why this is good!
Can pls explain somebody?
"
xXSylarXx escribió:
I dont understand why i should use Discipline-Aura in this Build?!?
I have converted all my Energieshield to Mana.
So Discipline brings me Mana (normal ES but because i have the passiv "Convert ES in Mana", i get Mana from Discipline...
But at the same time, it uses 60% of my Mana as "reserved".
So i get some Mana, but at the same time i have 60% of my Mana reserved?!?
I dont understand why this is good!
Can pls explain somebody?

Your mana regeneration is based of maximum mana. So while reserving some of this mana Discipline still boosts your regeneration, which is important to maintain your AA and for absorbing hits throught MoM.
I'm lvl 67 right now (MERCILESS), the DPS of the EK is 1970, is this right? I need like 4 or 5 hits for mobs to die, shouldn't i be supposed to do more dmg?

My resists are capped, my gear, well, i need more projectile speed and mana regen, and i don't have a 5L chest, because it's insanely hard to acquire good gear in this game, trade chat only asks for 4-11 ex or 20-30 chaos, and mobs don't drop good stuff.

What do i need to do to have more dmg?

Ty.
"
phosTR escribió:
I'm lvl 67 right now (MERCILESS), the DPS of the EK is 1970, is this right? I need like 4 or 5 hits for mobs to die, shouldn't i be supposed to do more dmg?

My resists are capped, my gear, well, i need more projectile speed and mana regen, and i don't have a 5L chest, because it's insanely hard to acquire good gear in this game, trade chat only asks for 4-11 ex or 20-30 chaos, and mobs don't drop good stuff.

Ty.

i have one 5 link i dont use just gathering dust in my stash,its low level base (39 es and armor based) i can give it to you if you play nemesis
"
Dugi96 escribió:
"
phosTR escribió:

Ty.

i have one 5 link i dont use just gathering dust in my stash,its low level base (39 es and armor based) i can give it to you if you play nemesis

Ty, but i don't need anymore, i'm out already.

Ty for the build ZiggyD, unfortunately, to acquire decent gear in this game you need to count with RNG crap and a ridiculous amount of grind, i won't waste my time with this horrible piece of shit anymore.

Bye.
"
phosTR escribió:

Ty for the build ZiggyD, unfortunately, to acquire decent gear in this game you need to count with RNG crap and a ridiculous amount of grind, i won't waste my time with this horrible piece of shit anymore.

Bye.

Good riddance.

If you didn't want to grind, you shouldn't have started in the first place. It's an ARPG for fuck's sake!

Go back to WoW to get some free epics mmkay?

Bye.
Pragmatheist - Nemesis

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional