ZiggyD's Etheral Knives Mana Shield Scion/Shadow Build Guide - Hardcore (Updated for 1.1)

"
SixBlackNinjas escribió:
Just thought I'd post my gear. 10.5k dps, currently saving some currency for upgrade. What should be upgraded first?
Spoiler

I see no hatred? It accounts for a huge portion of your DPS. With aura nodes you're getting 64% of your physical converted to cold damage. That will be a huge boost.
I have it as a swap for grace.
"
MuFeR escribió:
Can someone give me a tip on what I should focus on upgrading because I got issues with my unreserved mana trying to run 4 auras, only got 270mp unreserved which I believe is terrible especially since my cloak of defiance requires more than MoM. Obviously got all the mana reservation nodes. Also got issues with my hp which is currently 2.515 at lvl 71...

My current gear is:
Spoiler

More ES on gear
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
SixBlackNinjas escribió:
Just thought I'd post my gear. 10.5k dps, currently saving some currency for upgrade. What should be upgraded first?
Spoiler

No spell damage on shield and I don't blame you - high ES, spell damage shields are VERY difficult to find now, CoE mwahahhahahahahahaaaaa
Ya that sounds about right, changed my belt
for this one so now I can focus on the shield as i can remove my shield and resits are still overcapped.

Do you guys reckon that his build is viable for atziri farming? I really feel like it's not really doable.
Also, what do you guys think about The Vertex for this build?

The Vertex
Vaal Mask Evasion Rating: (621 to 684)
Energy Shield: (265 to 330)Requires Level 62, 79 Dex, 72 Int+(30 to 40) to maximum Energy Shield
(245 to 280)% increased Evasion and Energy Shield
+(24 to 30)% to Chaos Resistance
+1 to Level of Gems in this Item
Gems in this item have 50% reduced Mana Cost"A queen should be seen, admired, but never touched."
- Atziri, Queen of the Vaal

Edit: Actually went out and got it. Huge boost in armor since it's evasion base and huge boost in mana. No regrets whatsoever. Also auras running at 21 is awesome. The build now works so much better since I changed a few things around. I'll include an update if curious. It's a bit weak on HP atm but the shield/ring/boots are next on the table.

Spoiler

Editado por útlima vez por SixBlackNinjas en 18 jun. 2014 2:17:51
SixBlackNinjas amazing equipment!!! I have one question, how much is dmg with ethernal knife ?
"
SixBlackNinjas escribió:
Ya that sounds about right, changed my belt
for this one so now I can focus on the shield as i can remove my shield and resits are still overcapped.

Do you guys reckon that his build is viable for atziri farming? I really feel like it's not really doable.

Definitely Atziri-capable, you're not gunna be doing 5 minute Apexes though.
@Jakub19911 Right now with Hatred and Haste running, I'm doing 14160 dps. With Grace instead of Haste 12.6k.
doing atziri whit this build is very complicated

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional