ZiggyD's Etheral Knives Mana Shield Scion/Shadow Build Guide - Hardcore (Updated for 1.1)

"
Levelling this build atm, level 60 easymode so far.

1 Question though, IS EK like Arc in the sense it has huge dps based more on the levels and not the links, eg would it be better to have it in a +1 to Gem level 4L (Like Geofri's) or have a 5/6L Chest with more links

It has huge DPS based on the levels which is why you want a level 3+ Empower endgame in your EK links. I'm not sure dropping any of the EK links is brilliant in terms of survivability or playability apart from Added Fire.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
I am play this build(with my own little modifications) 84 lv atm,standard league.
4160 HP,3666 Mana(with Discipline active),4 auras> Haste,Discipline,Clarity,Hatred
11170 damage on a 6 link(and not all supports gems are lv 20 and Q 20 yet)

So far best character i made in this game,thanks for share build Ziggy:)

cheers

"
OMGClayAiken escribió:
Just want to say this build is awesome. I basically take no damage from anything and have decent clear speed.

My gear:

RIP mate.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
hey was just wondering if you could overlook my gear and let me know what I need to work on as far as what to get. my res is all overcapped except for lightning which is only lacking aroun 20% to being capped. my gear is this
Spoiler
I also have the keystone that converts eva to armor.
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
Editado por útlima vez por ZhardDee en 3 jun. 2014 2:39:53
Nice Gears u have ,i wish i have even half good as yours:)
I think u might want better glove,boots eva/es hybrid,to increase your mana poll/regener,
so u can run more aura like Haste > Huuuuge:D damage boost
As for Amulet somethin like this:

would be nice cast speed,spell dmg etc.And magic shield instead of Angelic.
Is this build still worth it with Scion?

Actually, is the owner of the build still updating this?

I don't know if you all just have twinked, uber gear at all levels, but there are some lovely elemental resistance nodes around this tree. I'm making an effort to grab a few that are just 1 or 2 nodes away. In particular, Sentinel is only two nodes away and provides +10% all resists and 24% increase of evasion and armour. I've been struggling to keep max resists now in Cruel with my gear, and I just find it curious that none of these nodes are even discussed. In hardcore league, living is priority #1.
"
dwlee escribió:
I don't know if you all just have twinked, uber gear at all levels, but there are some lovely elemental resistance nodes around this tree. I'm making an effort to grab a few that are just 1 or 2 nodes away. In particular, Sentinel is only two nodes away and provides +10% all resists and 24% increase of evasion and armour. I've been struggling to keep max resists now in Cruel with my gear, and I just find it curious that none of these nodes are even discussed. In hardcore league, living is priority #1.

Just go buy one of those helmets that give 30%-40% to all elemental resistances. I kept mine with 30% roll all the way to act 2 merciless in a hardcore league.
Can someone give me a tip on what I should focus on upgrading because I got issues with my unreserved mana trying to run 4 auras, only got 270mp unreserved which I believe is terrible especially since my cloak of defiance requires more than MoM. Obviously got all the mana reservation nodes. Also got issues with my hp which is currently 2.515 at lvl 71...

My current gear is:
Spoiler
Editado por útlima vez por MuFeR en 16 jun. 2014 3:14:35
Just thought I'd post my gear. 10.5k dps, currently saving some currency for upgrade. What should be upgraded first?

Spoiler

Editado por útlima vez por SixBlackNinjas en 21 jun. 2014 13:21:01

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional