[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

IF you don't have mana leech anywhere else on your gear - then yeah, but again only if you can handle it without Revelry. I must remind you guys that 2 mana per hit applies to every monster that you hit. With melee splash lets say that you hit 5 monsters at the same time ( though usually it's more ) that means that you get 10 for hitting those 5 monsters.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
Ezrael49 escribió:
It seems like some hotfix changed Herald of Ash to 35% mana reserved - gotta run Flicker on bloodmagic now.

It hasn't changed from 25% for me. You aren't having it in Doryani's Catalyst by any chance? It's built-in Elemental Proliferation will cause it to go up to 35%.

Yup it is 25% for me too.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Which is better?

...and are any of them worth trying to 5/6L, or should I buy something better?

(currently using the Mace)
The Kaom's Primacy of course. Don't forget to get it to 20% quality !
Is it worth 6L ... nope ... 5L ... maybe. Personally i prefer to 6L a chest becuase it can be used for a wide variety of builds.
Can I run this build in a new league without that much of currency?
Yes, as long as you have or you don't have but can afford Blood Dance boots and a good weapon ( say Kaom's Primacy which is not very expensive ).
Hows this following it from starting a new player and want to just roll with it all the way, really like flicker stirke as a skill, will it work?

"
KorgothBG escribió:
Yes, as long as you have or you don't have but can afford Blood Dance boots and a good weapon ( say Kaom's Primacy which is not very expensive ).
Without blood dance boots it will be extremely difficult. You'll need to manually curse every single pack with Poacher's mark before attacking.
Well they are very expensive so I should be able to get a pair of those fairly easy :)

"
KorgothBG escribió:
Without blood dance boots it will be extremely difficult. You'll need to manually curse every single pack with Poacher's mark before attacking.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional