[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

@qww177 sadly i cna't look at your character because your character list is set to private.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 26 feb. 2017 7:22:48
"
KorgothBG escribió:
@qww177 sadly i cna't look at your character because your character list is set to private.

Sry! Fixed now.
Well first of all your gear has a total of +6 (!!!) maximum life. That's a major flaw in your defenses. Now add the Abyssus that increases the physical damage you take and you end up with bad cruel malachai encounter. Second looking at the gear i can tell that your resists are very low ... and that's once again very bad for your survivability
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
@KorgothBG
I'm afraid that if I change gear I will have little damage
Well mate this is NOT a Facebreaker build, and flat physical damage from your gear doesn't mean as much as you probably think. In the end you can't deliver any damage if you die.

P.S. Also try to get a 5L chest to boost your damage.
"
KorgothBG escribió:
Well mate this is NOT a Facebreaker build, and flat physical damage from your gear doesn't mean as much as you probably think. In the end you can't deliver any damage if you die.

P.S. Also try to get a 5L chest to boost your damage.

Big thanks.
And Culling Strike from Kaomi's Axe works if my flicker set up on Chest?
Yes, though the slayer sub-class has a better culling effect and thus kaom's primacy isn't really that good anymore - i'd strongly suggest kitava's thirst as a cheap option before you can get atziri disfavour
"
KorgothBG escribió:
Yes, though the slayer sub-class has a better culling effect and thus kaom's primacy isn't really that good anymore - i'd strongly suggest kitava's thirst as a cheap option before you can get atziri disfavour

It cost 2ex when I have only 10c :D
Ty, btw)
Well then go for Hezmana's Bloodlust.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional