[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

How do you think is it worth go endless hunger/brutal fervour/bane of legends/headsman + melee splash support instead of default impact/endless hunger/bane of legends/brutal fervour with 6 link setup?
Editado por útlima vez por Dantlord en 18 feb. 2017 14:45:40
Hello, I'm new to poe and I followed this build as my first, I'm currently lv 50 and I have to admit it's quite fun to flicker and kill everyone really fast.

But now I have a question:
My mana pool is like 300 and with both auras/curses (hatred and poacher's marks + blasphemy) my mana top at 48... thus sometimes i run out of mana and stop flicker (then die quickly in a breach for instance), and also when I run out of frenzy charges I use frenzy strike but i can use it like twice or thrice then run out of mana and can't flicker anymore nor use frenzy (for bosses) and die (most of the time).

Before yelling at me for not using flasks, I do, but it's just that with 48 mana it's really hard to time correctly when I run out of with for some random reason and I can predict it either.

So my question is, is that normal to have a so small mana pool with this build ?

Also some for some mobs I need like 4-5 strikes to take them down, I try to have the best gear I can drop for my lv and currently have kaom's primacy waiting in my stash but it's lv 58, should I do something about it ?

I thank you for taking the time to make this awesome build available to everyone ! :)
"
Dantlord escribió:
How do you think is it worth go endless hunger/brutal fervour/bane of legends/headsman + melee splash support instead of default impact/endless hunger/bane of legends/brutal fervour with 6 link setup?

I don't know how Korgoth feels about this(his guide, etc) but I personally run Kitava's Feast
Void Axe for my melee splash. And in regards to axes only I am pretty sure it is top 3(thought it was second best but don't recall exactly at the moment). Obviously Atziri's is numbero uno(#1). It be one thing if it was important for Frenzy to splash but since it is really there to just generate charges in those rare occasions...yea... This allows you to have Headsman and Brutal Fervour...and a much better melee splash(The slayer one is only 50% of your damage and with this axe it is 76% of your damage). And then there is all the additional Life Leech it provides. It also gives you 1% mana leech(ie don't need to worry about it anywhere else). And then there's 2 nice tiny additional bonus'
1: never needing to worry about necromancers because of the final affix.
2: There is only one affix that actually rolls on it so what I did was bought a cheaper one and a few divines and got it to 296(max 300). Kind of risky, I know. But it was really cheap at the time, idk what it price is nowadays(bought mine for like 20c before divines)

"
Metalcyka escribió:
So my question is, is that normal to have a so small mana pool with this build ?

Yes it is normal(I only have 97 after auras at lvl 90, and flicker costs 52 but with just a tiny wincy amount of mana leech you leech it back instantly basically). Need to get Mana leech on a amulet or ring or in your passive tree.
Editado por útlima vez por arokace en 19 feb. 2017 5:00:38
Hey!

First things first, thank you really much for this guide. Its fairly well-explained and really useful to new players like me.

But I still have a couple of questions:

1) Is the guide updated/viable today?
2) What gems should I get since lvl 1? I'm not able to find them in this guide, and I don't think Nessa sells the ones I need.

Thanks again in advance! =)
@Dantlord
Personally i'd say that having a free socket in your flicker strike setup is just superior to the other options. Also i second arokace that Kitava's Feast is an awesome weapon and in my opinion definitely the second best unique 2h weapon for this build.

@Metalcyka
Yes that is absolutely normal, most likely what you miss is a bit of mana leech (btw the possible mana sustain issues are covered in the guide itself AND in the frequently asked questions section of the thread )

@Baerich
Is the guide updated/viable today? Yes, yes it is.
What gems should I get since lvl 1? Well personally i start with cleave, then switch to sunder until i can sustain flicker strike. Don't worry eventually the NPC vendors will sell most of the needed gems (if not all) - the variety of gems that they offer is locked by completing certain quests (those that offer gems as quest rewards) .
And of course you can always buy gems from other players for easily affordable prices.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 20 feb. 2017 11:10:40
"
@Baerich
Is the guide updated/viable today? Yes, yes it is.
What gems should I get since lvl 1? Well personally i start with cleave, then switch to sunder until i can sustain flicker strike. Don't worry eventually the NPC vendors will sell most of the needed gems (if not all) - the variety of gems that they offer is locked by completing certain quests (those that offer gems as quest rewards) .
And of course you can always buy gems from other players for easily affordable prices.

So... I should focus on DMG and Health gems...
Thanks! =)
Any lvling tips? What gear I need for fast lvling? Pls. =)
"
qww177 escribió:

There is nothing you will need besides gear for your gems and a weapon.
And well, there are more great 2h unique weapons than I could count!
Starting (in loose order for required level) with:
Limbsplit, Shiversting, Hrimnors, Geofries Baptism => up to lvl 30
Upgraded Hrimnors, The cauterizer, Rigvalds Charge => up to lvl 45
Doomsower, Kaoms axe, Marohi erqui, Kondos pride, Kondos undying rage => beyond

Well and with "Atziris Disfavor" ends the list of great unique weapons and you should be done with leveling up to that point.
"
Ezrael49 escribió:
"
qww177 escribió:

There is nothing you will need besides gear for your gems and a weapon.
And well, there are more great 2h unique weapons than I could count!
Starting (in loose order for required level) with:
Limbsplit, Shiversting, Hrimnors, Geofries Baptism => up to lvl 30
Upgraded Hrimnors, The cauterizer, Rigvalds Charge => up to lvl 45
Doomsower, Kaoms axe, Marohi erqui, Kondos pride, Kondos undying rage => beyond

Well and with "Atziris Disfavor" ends the list of great unique weapons and you should be done with leveling up to that point.

Ty, im playing with Tabula and have some problems with survaivality. Can u chek my char and guide me pls?
And I have very very big problem with Malachai in cruel? Its sadly. =_=

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional