[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

"
KorgothBG escribió:
Unless you have problems with your resistances ( in which case you should get a rare belt instead of meginord's to fix that ) i'd say go for disfavour now.

i am fine with res. for now i guess. Farming it is.
about the gloves enchant though. I could not find any % based physical enchant only x-x physical (e.g. of Blades) am i missing something?
Editado por útlima vez por BebopBraunbaer en 9 nov. 2016 6:55:30
just bad rng ... in any case gloves enchants are definitely not something that makes or breaks your game
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG escribió:
just bad rng ... in any case gloves enchants are definitely not something that makes or breaks your game

sry i was not more clear, i was not talking about my rng in the lab. I checked all the enchants in the wiki and was not able to find one with % physical. Do you have any example of such enchant?
Well it's really hard to tell from the wiki as it all says X-X physical damage
The best way to check if an enchantments works well with a melee build is to simply look at the damage that it deals. If it high then you are good to go ( for example such enchantments are: of force; of fury; of light )
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
should you level the right or the left part of the tree first while leveling? (ex go straight for phase acrobatics when leveling or do the axe damage first)
There is an entire skill tree section with trees per 10 points for each weapon.
Hi, I'm having trouble understanding why we're building so much armor if we're going for the keystone that removes 50% of our armor? (Granite flask, your shown gear has armor+ev, etc)
Wouldn't it be better to go for pure evasion to support our dodge?
Thanks.
Well we aren't really "build" any armour at all. The granite flask Lion's Roar is used as much for the extra armour ( even if reduced ) as for it's huge damage boost. Non of the unique gear is pure armour ( while the armour/evasion hybrid chest is of great help when it comes to getting the right colors for the build ), there aren't really any armour only specific nodes that are specced into the passive skill tree, nor any armour related auras are being used.
Hello KorgothBG, it's been a while since I posted last time, but I kept using your great build ;)

Please check out my lvl91 KalidhoS slayer, now with Bane of Legends it's culling around like a b***h!
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/KalidhoS/characters

Just yesterday I corrupted my Blood Dance with +1 frenzy, so happy! :D

Still need the obvious ToH and 6l on either Daresso or Disfavour, but so far so good that I clear up to t12 maps with ANY ASSORTMENT OF MODS (except phys reflect) with a 4l flicker strike (since my 5th gem is Item Quantity), only switch to Added Fire Damage on very tough bosses

SO FAR SO GOOD! And so SPEEDY! :)
And so funny to speed up gorge in party, only to get one-shot by that crazy jumping goat :|
Need more careful planning I know, but if you have any other kind of suggestion plz let me know!

P.S.: yes I know, I need better rings :|
Editado por útlima vez por KalidhoS en 15 nov. 2016 14:22:59
Well suggestions ... besides getting ToH i'd say - more gear with life ( belt, helmet, better rolled jewelry )

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional