[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

You actually get the fire and physical mitigation while flickering so yeah, you will be tankier that way for sure and perhaps for hadrcore it is a bit safer.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG escribió:
You actually get the fire and physical mitigation while flickering so yeah, you will be tankier that way for sure and perhaps for hadrcore it is a bit safer.

OK. Good to know, thanks.
Which 2h sword would be best to get? doomsower or good phys rare 2h sword? i have around 4 EX to spend on :)
Well doom sower is the beset unique 2h sword and the best cheap sword that you can use. Of course if you want to spend currency on a better rare one do that. :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hey, new to flicker strike. Which would be better/cheaper for me to start with. This build? Or a shadow flicker strike build such as this?

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1674910

Kind of torn on which one to start out with haha.
Taking acrobatics, phase acrobatics and frenzy from right feels like skill point wasting. It takes over 20 skill point to get those.

I'm playing HC and using arctic armour and I'm thinking if I should skip right side of tree and focus on armour rating (iron reflex). I got one extra frenzy charge from boots.

With all of those extra skillpoints I could spend those to life notes for example. What you guys think about this? Does it make any sense to skip right side of tree and focus to get more armour rating and life in HC?
I will not recommend this build in hc because you dont have the total control of your character, and you must focus on damage more than defense.
Build doing fine since lvl 31 (when I could use the curse aura). Leveling was easy with The Cauterizer.

My current gear:
Spoiler

Also planning on getting that max cold node near Phase Acrobatics, then use an Inspired Learning jewel there.

Any tips? Still need to get quality culling strike and upgrade some of the rare stuff xD
Editado por útlima vez por spetakju en 18 jun. 2016 1:35:40

This is my gear currently, and what jewel should i get?

Is there anything i should change?
@orava
Ultimately it's up to you. In my opinion stacking armour on a non-shield build is extremely ineffective because you can't get high enough values.

@spetakju
Well if you are going with slayer you don't need the culling strike gem.

@Tecken1407
For the jeweles .. well ... read the jewels section.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional