[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

Yup, that would be ok, though you would loose some dodge, the extra flaks charge refill and since Kintsugi is a pure evasion chest you'll have some hard time getting the right colors.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hi Korgoth. It's the second time i follow a build of yours (first time around was the facebreaker build :p) and I'm loving this build. Thanks for the awesome explanation. As of now i'm a bit stranded as i'm not sure what i should seek to upgrade. Current equip (in prophecy) looks like this:

Should i seek out the blood dancer with the +1 frenzy charge on it?
Get a 5L ASAP!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Im close to it, should i put it on the belly of the beast or the daresso's?
Well ... it depends ... on whether you want to use belly or daresso.
I've five linked the bloodlust's axe as i'm not sure which one of the two chests use. I've also changed a few gems, can you take a look at it? The reason why I use the leap slam and the frenzy in the same link is that i like the added utility that a whole 4l with vengeance adds. I'll also link my passive skill tree :) Ty for hep :)

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAAHcBS0HdQmWDY0UIBXsF-EaPhpVIVUj9icgJ58s-zBxMHcwfDWSNug5DjpCPs9AoEMxRmlHfkp9S3hM_02STipOMlBHUUdR2lO7Wf5aGluvXhNfP2EhZFJlTWWndO12rHfjeA14enloeu97dHzZhNmE74VShaeGtIdqh3aKIorwjX2Nv5Ukl3mjiqknqW6plK2NrlCygLXyuR29Nr3mvqe_1cAawKbBBMGjwzPKkM9-1CPYvdlh2sHcPd2o4mHjn-RR6UbqGOsJ7g7vDvIv9zL46_zF_go=?accountName=Wardener&characterName=Karair
Editado por útlima vez por Wardener en 15 jun. 2016 12:35:46
looks ok. Though i would link Blood Rage to inc. duration.
What would you change for it? I'm not quite sure, maybe swap blood rage and hatred to use that empty slot?
Yup
What are your thoughts on grabbing the cluster of aura nodes for 4% reduced mana reserved and using that to run Hatred + Blasphemy with 1 curse + one Herald(maybe ash)? Hatred/Blasphemy is 85% * .92(enlighten 3) * .96(reduced reserved) = 75.027. Herald is 25% * .96 (reduced reserved) = 24. Together you'd just barely scrape by, or do I misunderstand how the math for this works?

I'm using Hezmana's Axe, so it's not like I need the mana for anything else.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional