[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

"
KorgothBG escribió:
I agree that Berserker is not the ideal option for this build, very far from it really and it is no match compared to ... well ... any of the duelist sub-classes, but of course it will not "break" the build, though it will be sub-optimal for sure.

I must disagree that instant leech or slayer's leech is required for T12+ maps, the very high amounts of life regen ( due to tree and blood dance boots ) with the regular leech combined with the fact that you almost never take actual damage ( due to flicker strike's nature and acrobatics, phase acrobatics ) ьха the occasional panic flask are more than enough when it comes to things that don't one shot you. As for things that do ... well ... neither instant leech nor slayer's leech will help you with that. The things that will help you against one-shots are your flasks, big enough life pool, manually dodging obvious dangerous attacks ( oversoul/ dominus smash attacks etc. ) and generally playing careful. As a guy who is 150 mil exp ( 49% ) away from level 100 with this exact build i can say that i've died 4 times for the past 10 levels, all deaths from one-shots and 3 of the 4 deaths were due to my own stupidity ( 2 tiems to detonate dead strongboxes and 1 time to 12563123 frost bearers ) the 4th time was due to a Volatile Rare Golem with extra life mod on a map with -max resists and ~60% extra monster life.

As for curse immunity .. personally i don't care about it and it doesn't hinder me at all. I get enough mana from leech/basic regen, and enough charges from blood rage/blood dance. The lack of life on hit is unnoticeable. I do miss the extra flask generation but that just means that you need to use your flasks more carefully .. that's all.

Generally true but there are tanky bosses that will outlast flasks, unless you skip them or go back to town to refill flasks.

Another benefit of instant leech is being able to faceroll physical reflect map by swapping inc crit gem with physical to light.
"
WWBarb escribió:

Generally true but there are tanky bosses that will outlast flasks, unless you skip them or go back to town to refill flasks.

Well you already came to the solution for that .. a really easy solution might I add.

"
WWBarb escribió:

Another benefit of instant leech is being able to faceroll physical reflect map by swapping inc crit gem with physical to light.

Yes that is true ... but that doesn't make the instant leech “required“ for T12+ maps , you can always reroll the phys reflect mod.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 11 may. 2016 11:00:39
Since you take slayer, have you considered picking up the hematophagy notable? It looks like a really solid choise or is the travel just not worth it? Maybe late 90's?
I honestly don't see the need for it and i don't think that it's worth the points that you need to spend to get to it.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Aight. Thoughts on BoR until you can get a 5/6 link.
Well BoR ( especially in it's current form ) is pretty meh ... but I guess if you can't afford anything else.
Currently running the two week race with EXTREMLY limited time which makes currency farming a biatch. Hence the BoR :)
I see , well then that's an option too. ( though if a tabula is cheaper i would personally go with tabula + rare helmet )

P.S. I've just found out that physical reflect maps are not a problem ( i'll post a video later ) , meaning that all mods are doable ( in any combinations ) ... by me at least.
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 12 may. 2016 15:16:02
Guys i'm happy to say that i've finally reached level 100 with this build, completely solo!

I'll post screenshots of my current offense and defense, as well as some videos .. hopefully tomorrow :)
Hey!

First of all congratulations for reaching lvl100 solo!

I have a pretty stupid question about your build, how do you get endurance charges? i see you use endurance charge on melee stun but i stun absolutely nobody so im a bit confused.

Next question, how do u manage mana with Poacher's mark + Hatred? Hatred just reserves too much mana i have to spam my mana flask all the time and sometimes i just stop flickering in the middle of 100 monsters due to mana issue.

Editado por útlima vez por WhoIsAtlas en 12 may. 2016 19:09:41

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional