[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

+ free gore footprints. I think i made up my mind thanks, who likes runing slow in town? XD
Hey guys!
So after extensive testing i've came up to the conclusion that Flame Dash + CWDT helps as often as it gets in the way. The way it works is that you dash to the source of the damage that triggered it. On one hand that relocates you which gets you out of the way of some of your enemies/harmful effect but on the other hand it can dash you to very dangerous places ( i.e. flame/storm/frost bearer effects, you get out of 95% of the effects yet one hits and you dashed on top of the rest )
So because of all that i think that flame dash isn't really worth using, so i've removed it from the guide and from my personal character.

Also i've started using Leap slam ... becuase of all the years i've palyed with Facebreakers i'm totally used to not use movement skills. I rarelly use leap slam but it is nice to have it ( in my case mainly for jumping over things and when i'm backtracking )

P.S. I'm level 97 now :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 18 abr. 2016 6:56:46
Hey when you get hit in the videos you have projectiles that fly out what is that skill
That's not when i get , that's when i hit ^^
and it's from my gloves enchantment: Decree of Fury

P.S. It has 5 sec cooldown and on average it deals around 13k damage per axe ( multiple axes CAN hit the same target )
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 19 abr. 2016 12:29:38
dude, im new to the game and decide to do this build, what should i do for the early game?
That's such a broad question .... it's like asking me "Mate i've just finished highschool what next?"

Kill things, gain exp, get gear ?
still level 25, shitty items (rare, magic), masters still on level 3. is there an alternative tips and recommendation of what should i do? for leveling i just follow the quest, but its going pretty slow.
well i don't really know what you are doing and what are the items that you have etc. But yeah ... follow the quest, kill things ... buy cheap low level uniques ( weapons especially ) like Geofri's Baptism ( it requires level 27 ). Such item will skyrocket your damage and greatly increase your leveling speed and they are dirt cheap.
the item i got is pretty much loots from monsters. dont you need a level 8 forsaken masters to buy uniques weapon like geofris baptism?
Trade with other players mate ...

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional