[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

"
MrSmiley21 escribió:

Again, I'm not here to knock your build by saying 'lolz TC's build is shit don't make it', I'm just saying the results fell a little short of what I expected. FYI you got better gear than me, and at the end of the day that could be what makes the difference between your results and mine.

If you got another build you think might be closer to what I'm looking for, I'm open to suggestions. But the options I'm looking for are something that's a bit tankier, or something that's quite a bit more DPS (in the million+ DPS range).

Even though I played this game in beta, I'm not claiming to be a pro or anything, in reality the opposite is most likely true that the game has changed so much that I'm effectively a scrub.

For the life flask - get a flask with instant recovery.
The gear difference plays a role for sure but the difference between yours and mine is not that great to produce such tremendously different results.

In the end this s PoE ... there are things that will kill you in a second or two if yo are not careful .. no matter the build. For example - forget to mve away from on-death bearer effect - insta-death, forget to remove bleeding from corrupted blood - death in 2 seconds, kill many porcupines at once without having immortal call on cwdt - insta-death and so on and so on.

As for another build ... especially if you need something tankier i can always suggest my FB guide:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/445390
I'll say it again .. FB is pretty much the tankiest melee build in long time and my FB build is easily the tankiest of all existing FB guides.

And yes the game changed a lot ... i've been playing since march 2012 and when i actually think about it the changes are so many and so fundamental ... it's mind blowing even. And honestly the game used to be a lot more of a gear check back in the days ... now there are plenty of stuff that ignores your gear and destroys you if you don't know what you are doing. Hell 3-4 years ago the only thing you needed to care about was to avoid the vaal smash... those days are long gone.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 9 abr. 2016 12:22:34
Hey,

Just hit 70, having a blast!

Just wondering, what ascendancy node you suggest taking first as I have just finished cruel lab.
I took the impact node to get that melee splash but do you think at lowers levels it is better to use endless hunger?

Thanks.
Impact for sure!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"

Hey Korgoth,

Could I get some feedback on my gear and what I could upgrade to improve? Im saving for a daressos chest piece at the moment but that might be a while away.

thank you.
Well there are plenty of things that you can and should upgrade ( at some point ).
Gear with more life, jewelry with more physical damage, better belt, disfavor ( eventually ), 6L daresso ( eventually ), taste of hate ( eventually ) etc. etc. It's very hard for me to pinpoint an item that should be upgraded asap. Everything is ok and at the same time can be upgraded with something better.
"
KorgothBG escribió:
Well there are plenty of things that you can and should upgrade ( at some point ).
Gear with more life, jewelry with more physical damage, better belt, disfavor ( eventually ), 6L daresso ( eventually ), taste of hate ( eventually ) etc. etc. It's very hard for me to pinpoint an item that should be upgraded asap. Everything is ok and at the same time can be upgraded with something better.

Thank you, I'll get working on it!
Tried to run Vulnerability + Phys Reflect T8 map, that was a lesson learned. Died three times to the first big pack before bailing on the map. Anything I could change to run these mods in future?

Also Perandus mobs in otherwise easy maps are unpredictably difficult. Any guesses what I should watch out for on them?
read "8. How dangerous is physical/elemental damage reflect ?"
in the frequently asked questions section :)
A short answer though - don't run phys reflect maps, and NEVER run phys reflect maps + vulnerability .

As for the perandus mobs .. no idea really .. i've played perandus a bit but with a different build and i didn't go into maps higher than tier 5-6, because all i wanted to do is to buy some uniques for my collection ( and i've actually accumulated enough currency to get pretty much all that i was missing )
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 12 abr. 2016 11:48:31
Hey guys!
So i've made a reddit thread about the build as some have suggested...
here it is :
Reddit thread :Click!

Also i'm close to level 96 ( i'll get there today, after work ) so i'll update the screenshots when that happens.
Remember how I mentioned not to discount Gladiator with Gratuitous Violence? Looks like someone did that and made a video :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR5xqQdAumw

Granted, still not sure if it's better than Slayer with free splash and endless leech, but it sure looks cool! And 1:45 Gorge is definitely pretty good.
IGN: Frazetta
Editado por útlima vez por Sicyo en 13 abr. 2016 12:35:15

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional