[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

Hey need to update your passive trees as they are all outdated and do not work
I made a semi-completed (need to change jewelry) end-game build of the 2H Axe crit version.

Check it out:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Aevykin/characters

Im hitting numbers as high as 1.21M for flicker strike and 1.23M for cyclone. Crit is sitting at about 56%, so it could still be potentially higher. Im running 7 frenzy charges, 5 power charges, and 3 endurance charges. Pretty crazy!

I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
Editado por útlima vez por Aevykin en 4 mar. 2016 19:57:24
@Silentkillerz
Yeah i now i'll re-make them again later today. The tree though has 0 changes when it comes to this build, so if you already have a character using this build just , don't change anything.

@Aevykin
The power of the mirror man.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG escribió:

Yeah i now i'll re-make them again later today. The tree though has 0 changes when it comes to this build, so if you already have a character using this build just , don't change anything.

Cheers Korgoth - have a rough idea of the passives from an older character but would love to see those trees!
Is this beginner friendly as well as budget friendly? Seems like it. How does it operate in pvp?
This build is no good in pvp. You have no way to generate frenzy charges. Youll stop flickering after a couple hits.
I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
Editado por útlima vez por Aevykin en 5 mar. 2016 3:38:36
"
Xaenex escribió:
Is this beginner friendly ?

Kind of, no the friendliest, but yeah .. kind of.

"
Xaenex escribió:
Is this budget friendly?

Yup it rather is.

"
Xaenex escribió:
How does it operate in pvp?

Not good.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
If I go with a Champion would it be beneficial to derail a bit and grab the big Fortify wheel? Or it's not worth it?

Editado por útlima vez por Vajchelor en 5 mar. 2016 6:09:01
In my opinion it's too much passives for what it gives, but it's not bad for sure.
Hi,

First of all - thank you for such a detailed guide.
Can you please suggest starter gems/abilities ?
And what about duelist starter passives? Are they similar to previous season ?

Thanks!
Editado por útlima vez por Rixxiey en 5 mar. 2016 7:41:47

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional