[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

flicker is fun but some map bosses are impossible to do. volcano boss and malformation boss to name a few. also map bosses with high life like dominus are rather hard.
"
kompaniet escribió:
flicker is fun but some map bosses are impossible to do. volcano boss and malformation boss to name a few. also map bosses with high life like dominus are rather hard.

This is why I keep Cyclone in a 4 or 5 link even though I primarily use flicker. You never know when it may be inconvenient to hit with Frenzy to gain more charges.

Alternatively you could keep the gems on your weapon switch and swap before the boss.
IGN: Frazetta
"
kompaniet escribió:

Flicker can do both!!
T10 Volcano 2 Boss
Here is my video to do 2 volcano boss, they immune to curse and 60% avoid elemental status it against my build with dual curses. I didn't change my dual curses to anger and AA because it is my first time run this map....
Editado por útlima vez por underworldx114 en 1 ene. 2016 4:11:21
"
KorgothBG escribió:
So yeah ... i wish you best of luck and please do share how it went :)

DID IT!

I died once at the three bosses and two times to Atziri herself but the dmg-output (around 100k DPS without taste of hate) was more than enough. That cant be said about my tanking skills (max res, 5k HP, no chaos res) as a melee fighter. I had to jump around and also learn to sponge skills with the regarding bottles first.

Still, flicker-striker is more than capable of doing this! And if it can run the Apex of Sacrafice it should be able to kill anything else aswell.
Editado por útlima vez por Ezrael49 en 3 ene. 2016 9:10:08
I want to start a new char and this one look very funny.

But i dont know which is the better Weapon choice.

Axe or Sword ?

Oro´s looks very nice. IS there any option for a change skillstree.

I have a Kaoms Primacy and a Doomsower Lion Sword at this moment.

IGN: Vortilion
Editado por útlima vez por Vortilion en 3 ene. 2016 12:37:00
I am really loving this build.

Have you done any thinking about the Ascendancy subclasses? Slayer with Bane of Legends seems like an obvious pick. Have you thought about other build options?
Indeed, slayer -> bane of legends seems like a good option but I'm not sure if its the best... i mean the life leech isnt needed and the damge vs uniques is increased... if it was "more" that would've probably been the best option but sadly thats not the case. Impact could also be great if there is a useful enough support gem to use instead of melee splash, more useful than bane of legends.

We must not forget that this build can infact be played with marauder or ranger so that might present some interesting opportunities. For example ranger raider with avatar of frenzy and quartz infusion looks pretty awesome to me.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 8 ene. 2016 17:56:28
Interesting - would that mean that we wouldn't have to run Blood Rage anymore? That would certainly be a god-send. Anything to free up a few sockets!
"
KorgothBG escribió:
if there is a useful enough support gem to use instead of melee splash

I was thinking on this.
Ofc one can simply use faster attacks AND added fire dmg. But wouldnt Bloodlust be good (and better by default than "Melee physical dmg" in raw numbers) IF one has Atziris Disfavor axe, or any way to utilize a bleeding effect on the enemy without our primary attack?

For bosses it should be fine to get it by any way, but is there one to get it while flickering - thats the question. Counter attacks? Any way to have some kind of aura (like for blasphemy) to get attacks off which count as hits?

Also I ask myself if we "need" more dmg with this build. Even before i got Atziris Axe I felt like the dmg was more than enough already shredding through most enemies anyway. Why not make it a champion with constant fortify etc, and therefore also open a slot in the flicker?
I really like this build, and was curious if/how you would alter it to make it a ranger build, perhaps using dual weapons to get the block chance (instead of a 2h), etc?

I know most people agree that dual wield flicker build is crap, but im just curious on your thoughts on a what if build. I'm trying to make a dual flicker ranger just for fun and am having some issues, so i thought i'd ask someone who would know. =)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional