[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Absolutely though i doubt that the gem will enable stun even for that amount of time, if any at all ( of course again speaking for the situations when it matters .. because who cares about trash mobs :) ) But that's all a semi-educated guess from my part and i can't claim that is true, though i must test it out in the new expansion when i have the time.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hi if boss is the only thing we have to think about, being able to swap increase area/culling for concentrated effect without loosing fortify effect looks like a great news isn't it?
Well that is of course an option ( more for inc. aoe and conc. effect because culling strike strike is a green gem ). Personally swapping gems is one of the things that i absolutely and utterly despise. I can never force myself to do that ... ever. But if that's not a problem for you then it is indeed a good option.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hey guys!
So i've added the "Ascendancy classes" section. I'll proceed to change a few things here and there but this patch doesn't really change much for the build ... so unlike... pretty much all previous PoE updates this time the guide will be updated ... very fast.

EDIT: It is now pretty much updated, i still need to take new screenshots of my stats when the expansion actually comes out, and make new videos at some point.
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 3 mar. 2016 13:36:36
Hi have you considered making a crit-version of the build for the new Rigwald's Curse Talisman transfered onto standard today?? I just tried making one but it appears my health was SOOOO low.

Here is my build: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYASMtFfGJPl5fJBvv1Z060OG935RmMNlVLVEdh4qa-JpWexF3yKwoOSBEvEZbuFetjBx5_xrd1Nj2VLpMnnarw1WwLvopsjElRj_oi9KEvYqzsGG0ZtMVkqpf0CPTC7Nvnm4ZSU8BUBbVwUWo2l5U9X7zqakONv3sNdm-zA0yz1CNtOn6wMhgEB9AfMHHopNhUUzEfAoPb7-vdqDbFVcZLeNgkOlg6QqcIVkgVUOvuHNwy0ZrgjxpFR0WdwGZTUgSzPAWiAJ_f73yaO4Kb6NYi6sM6GYr7CfbaGo-btYTFX7DKSta-1S7o1VFMrEdsCPGK7DiFe2ZU

This is the build for the ascendancy patch. Let me know what you think please!

Editado por útlima vez por suchKBmuchBarrage en 4 mar. 2016 0:17:01
Well that's a wrong tree you've linked :)
Anyway, no i don't plan on making a FB crit build, simply because the FB crit builds produce worse results than non-crit FB builds, lower defenses while providing the same amount of offensive capabilities.
Can earthquake be used unarmed?
Sadly - no.
Do you consider it viable to go Ranger for the Ranger Raider ascendancy class? We'd be going for the Frenzy stacks around the tree but still focusing on life/armor/block nodes, and using blood dance, frenzy and blood rage for the dps.
It's not a bad option indeed, i still prefer Champion or even Gladiator, though the Raider seems actually better than the marauder sub-classes.

With the class and 6 frenzy charges ( a number that is easily achievable without spending too much passives for it ) and with the Quartz Infusion + Way of the Poacher + Avatar of the Slaughter ( which i consider to be the best option, though Rapid Assault is also ok instead of the Quartz Infusion ) you get:
45% increased evasion rating
10% to gain frenzy charge on kill ( useless because blood rage already covers that up with ease )
32% increased attack speed ( the extra frenzy charge from the ascendancy passive included )
4% more damage ( from the extra frenzy charge )
12% increased movement speed
18% increased attack damage
6% chance to dodge attacks
20% chance to get phasing on kill for 3 seconds

Thanks for reminding me about the Raider, i was planning on mentioning it here and perhaps making a leveling skill trees for ranger but i've totally forgot about it .... anyway thanks again :)

EDIT: The blood dance boots though ... especially with the current nerfed version .. i wouldn't really bother with them, besides that would be another piece of gear with absolutely no resistances thus forcing you to spend ( waste ) passives to cover that up.
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 4 mar. 2016 7:35:20

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional